The Creed Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oniaxis

"He led her to a long hallway filled with the assassin's dooms, and brought her to hers."

I sure hope this academy isn't a Templar trap lol.

also @Lonewolf888978

good to see you man.

You forgot to add my OC's name to the list on the RP :3 That is if you are still having a French Order though >.<

Name: Hunter Wright
Appearance: blonde short hair, blue eyes, 5'5, pale skin
Strengths: master of disguise, has a sliver tongue, reading people, really sneaky, has good reflexes.
Weaknesses: balance problem, stubborn, not a people person, disorganized, has to be the leader
History: Hunter was born in Sweden and had a twin brother and lived with their mother. Hunter never really knew about the brotherhood because their mother, who was an ex-assassin hid it from them because she didn't want them becoming an assassin. It wasn't until she died and their twin died in a fire that they found out by finding the basement. The basement had a letter explaining what the brotherhood was and her mother's old assassin things. She then joined the assassin's and she also hid her gender because she didn't want to be treated less since she was a girl.
Personality: She is a tough girl who really doesn't open up to just anyone, she is not afraid to get her hands dirty, and she won't tolerate anyone treating her like she is just so stupid girl. She generally cares about others and is very outgoing.
Order of Assassins: Nordic
Equipment: double hidden blades, Axe, dart rope, and throwing knifes.

Actually sorry guys but I got too much on my plate right now to join this rp, good luck tho hope it goes well!

Anyone who has posted interested in having our characters converse and meet while we wait the arrival of others?

Status
Not open for further replies.