The Court of Aurora {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pasi No, you're engaged to the Fifth Prince of Zhen. Zhen is a slave country.

Finished my prince and servant! :DD Hope everything is correct!

This looks cool might join but don't know^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Can I reserve First Son of Anne and Slave to Prince Shadya?

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Dang it man, you and your rps LOL you have enough trouble keeping up LOL bad Juju :D *much loves*
I love rps xD but I do catch up so that's good lol

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
could i reserve the pancratius and amala slave? :-)

yAl0PfC.png

× M A I K O / A J I B A N A /
AKA "MAI" xxx 16 Y.O. xxx FEMALE xxx SLAVE | PANCRATIUS xxx KIMI
. . .

( one⊱ PERSONALITY)

Maiko is an interesting girl in that, despite her slave-status, which renders her inferior to practically anyone she meets, she continues to
hold her head up high and defiantly to those who so wish to crush her spirit. People have tried, all unsuccessfully, in the past to somehow
tame the wildfire that is her soul, to rein it in and mold her into yet another one of their petulant playthings. Each time, Maiko has emerged
perhaps not unscathed but certainly unchanged; if anything, her encounters with such people have only made her more resolute to bow to any
one she thinks is undeserving of it. This, however, does not mean that she is particularly insolent or disrespectful; obstinate, certainly, though
not completely without manners. Having meant to serve royalty, she has been taught from a young age the proper etiquette of how one should
conduct themselves, so as to bolster the flawless image of her master's family. She does her duties quite well, a result of her sixteen years of
experience under servitude, and even more shockingly is she does them, even if begrudgingly. What she does refuse is to be any man's toy;
her body is a temple. Although she is not highborn, and thus others may not appraise her worth at a similar value, Maiko believes herself
deserving of the same basic human rights all men should be entitled to and carries herself as such. She refuses, as well, to whisper sweet-
nothings in the ears of those so eager for validation. Once, someone commented how perfect of a slave Maiko would be, if only she kept her
mouth shut.

Of course, the girl does have some redeeming qualities. Though her spirit could be considered by some as admirable, for many, it is a nuisance.
When speaking highly of Maiko, instead, her tenacity is brought to mind. In all her endeavors she proves to be incredibly determined, never
losing sight of her goal. She is just as clever as she is brave, and her unique, youthful charm makes it easy to form social bonds. Her quick-
wit has gotten her out of an innumerable amount of unfortunate circumstances, which usually happen due to her inability to hold her tongue.
Maiko is responsible, in that she does not run from the consequences of her actions, never failing to take accountability even if it was not truly
her fault. She is contradictory, flawed, just like any other human being; hopeful in the will of man but pessimistic from their follies, idealistic

but jaded towards misfortune. Among all the inconsistencies in her personality, there lies at least one constant, and that
is that she forgives, but does not forget.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( two⊱ BIOGRAPHY 。↓ )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( three⊱ MISCELLANEOUS)

. . .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ ☆ ☆ I'M A PRINCESS! XXX CUT FROM MARBLE!

Last edited:
For those of you that don't have your characters, I would like them in by Wednesday. Please PM me if that is an inconvenience for you.

I'm going to finish my character today promise!

Reactions: Gremory
my two will up tomorrow promise.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm super sorry, but I have to drop this! I've gotten too busy to handle many rps.

Status
Not open for further replies.