The Court of Aurora {OPEN and ACCEPTING}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mr.Scales ⚖ Would you be interested?
This looks pretty cool, and i would love to join ^_^

May i reserve the fourth son of anne? I am still deciding on my second character, i'll post when i think of the second :)

Okay i will also take the fifth son of Aurora and the second princess of breta please!

meisa-kuroki-pose-wallpaper-d1b6cfbadd56e3f6753652476537b1a5-large-560653.jpg

.:Name:.
Tsukiko Yuki Kimura
.:Nickname{s}:.
TsuTsu(common|tolerated|younger siblings at home call her it) Kiko(She loves this nickname the most and prefers it over the others.)Little Flower(father calls her this and she isn't a fan of it because it makes her sound weak)
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Female
.:Sexuality:.
Bisexual
.:Role:.
First Princess of Kimi
.:Betrothed:.
First Prince of Aurora
.:Home Country:.
Kimi
.:Personality:.
Flirtatious: Kiko has been known to be flirtatious and most times you can never tell if she is geniunley interested in you or simply being a nice person.

Vacillating: Kiko can never really make a decision quickly no matter what she does, and do not press her to make a decision. If you do try to make her make a decision quickly you only server to make her think that you are not cultered and uncouth. She believes that she must weigh out her options first. Mostly she hates to feel pressured if she does happen to make the wrong decision, she will blame the person who pushed her to make a decision. If she feels as if she had not made the correct decision she will feel upset for a while after.

Intelligent: Kiko is immensely smart and can seem to baffle the males in her family. She comes from a place where the woman of her country are oppressed. She is the shinning example for her country's woman to be the best she can. Kiko can be deceptive in her way to act as a complete ditz but once you engage in a meaningful conversation she can talk for some subjects for hours.

Charming: Kiko is the personification of charm and class. Whether she needs to smooth over someone's feelings or make someone feel immensely welcome, she exceeds where social grace is needed.

Solution-oriented: Perhaps one of Kiko best traits is her devotion to finding the correct solutions. Her main goal is to find a solution that happily satisfies everyone involved. She hates to have anyone feel unhappy.

Reserved: She is very pulled back from everyone keeping mostly to herself. When approached by men she keeps her eyes down-cast to avoid being reprimanded harshly.

.:Hobbies/Likes/Loves:.
Hobbies-
Reading
writing
Riding horses
Likes-
Practicing Marshal arts(against her fathers wishes and secretly)
Reading
Writing
Cats
Shrimp
Sake
Loves-
CATS!
SHRIMP

.:Dislikes/Pet Peeves:.
Male superiority
Abuse
Lies
Bullies

.:History:.
.....................................................................................
.:Other:.
Known Languages:
Kimian
Auro
Shayda
Zhen

Cultural
~ Kimi is very similar to Japan in terms of cultural ideals. They commonly wear the same clothing and engage in the same activities as the Japanese people. It is currently ruled by an Emperor with many concubines. It is mostly a male dominated culture.
~ The idea of slaves is resented by the people of Kimi because they have been subjected to kidnappings and slave trade.
~ The most common type of liquor in Kimi is sake. However, Auroras ale has recently gained popularity.
~ The Amalian drug known as Kama has also gained popularity. It has a similar effect of LSD.
~ Arranged marriages are common in Kimi among the lower and upper classes. It is a widely accepted concept and unarranged marriages are extremely rare. It is also common for upper class men to take on concubines.
~ Main exports in Kimi include silk, rice, fish, and soy.

Anyone wanna be my betrothed? xD

Your betrothed is picked out for you and it depends on who signs up

sorry i did not know you knew that dear

May I take , Second Daughter of Anne | Lucius Axius**?

@Shayla Sure, just make sure to PM me.

Third Daughter of Anne | Fifth Prince of Zhen* May I reserve this one?

My Reserve for Second Daughter of Anne | Lucius Axius
FC: Adelaide Kane

tumblr_nnwq81cfAV1uuc558o1_540.gif

tumblr_n8ravxwxtH1sqkqnyo1_250.gif

reign-01.jpg

@Shayla hey doll after they are introduced and everything do you think Kiko and your character can be friends

Face Claim: Anna Popplewell
Third Daughter of Anne | Fifth Prince of Zhen*

373808632.gif

tumblr_inline_nfgexc0imP1r0x6lg.gif
Lady-Lola-lady-lola-reign-36898444-245-300.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pasi Just make sure you have the third daughter because that's who you reserved.. I don't want any confusion. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.