The Conversion Initiative

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to try and get sylle to update it since i cant

Reactions: Sav
[I'm so tempted to make an Marvel RP of my own. xD With a completely different concept of course.]

Reactions: Oniaxis
I know, I am so ready for this but no one is doing anything :(

I was excited for this as well but now I'm kind of happy this didn't start yet. I'm just hoping I'll be able to replace my broken laptop before this kicks off. :p

Lol, I may have to start this without all of the people..... BUT! I have a perfect explanation for the rest not being there. So, by the end of the week, the Ic will be up! I *nearly* promise!

*applause*

Reactions: Oniaxis
xD Has anyone ever heard of DeadMan Wonderland? Thinking of doing an rp based off of that. ;x

Yush! I watched that anime.

Also, my laptop's working again since yesterday. Hurray! So now I'm just waiting for this to start. :p

No :c I haven't but I would love to watch anime xD

Came out with the dead man wonderland rp. ;x.

@Auntie Phaz
I am planning on taking the scarlet witch out of the roster. Are you at all still interested in this roleplay? I havent seen much activity from you... If you are still interested, i will tell you what avengers i have on the new roster

I just remade the thread with the updated information and will hopefully have the IC up on Friday or Saturday

Yay!!!!! :D

You can count me out. I'm not going to be available for the time being. Hope you guys have fun!

For anyone who has yet to move over to the new OOC and sign up thread, The IC is up! It's in the first post, and basically, your character should go through something similar to mine. You would have just regained a semi consciousness after the procedure and were somehow transported to the room where Exavior is, unless you wish to start somewhere else. Then you would have to pm me to talk about it. If you want to start with some of the tail end of your procedure, pm me and I'll tell you what all happened in your specific procedure, because some of them are different. HAVE FUN GUYS!

This is the OOC. The IC link is in the first post
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-conversion-initiative-ooc-sign-ups.73461/

Status
Not open for further replies.