The Conversion Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ideas guys! Sorry I haven't been involved as much as I should have been - I'm finishing work soon and I'll read all of the CS's and the ideas about meeting :)

Reactions: Sav
JGL as hulk <3

I wanna join on back stories :3/relationships. Though planning through PM is preferred.

lmao.

Well, Nicolai can barely speak english so we have to factor that in. Your character is swedish right? Or from sweden? Maybe they met at the airport? Also Nicolai is acting as his Nephew's guardian so maybe they met at like--walmart or something. xD Picking up school supplies lel. Or the Liquor store? Nicolai drinks to keep his heart rate down and 'Little Nicky' tame.

Or perhaps they met when Finley was living on the streets as a homeless man? Nicolai gave him food or money and a few kind lithuanian words, or maybe he came across him when he was fighting HYDRA cronies and he hulked out and Finley barely managed to calm him down? I dunno. c;

Finley's family comes from Sweden but he was born in the US. He has visited Sweden various times so he's no stanger to airports but that happened mostly when he was a kid.

Hehe, now I'm imagining badass Finnsie browsing through Hello Kitty notebooks before heading to buy booze. Oh gosh. x,D

Since they've just gotten their powers at the start of the RP, the 'Little Nicky' -scenario could be more suited to happen in the beginning of the RP rather than in the past. However, I really like this idea:

BlackOrchid said:
Or perhaps they met when Finley was living on the streets as a homeless man? Nicolai gave him food or money and a few kind lithuanian words,

So we could go with that if that's okay with you. :3

Sounds, good to me. Lmao

Oh and I forgot to factor that in, when they got their powers. xD Sorry.

JGL as hulk <3

I wanna join on back stories :3/relationships. Though planning through PM is preferred.
xD Okey dokey. I'll shoot you a PM. JGL? ;o

Im also up for some backstory work, since my character also worked in the labs. It would be more likely to have a closer relationship between our two characters.

Im also up for some backstory work, since my character also worked in the labs. It would be more likely to have a closer relationship between our two characters.
Haha I know, I included a bit of Dr. Abernathey in the mini bio. :P Hmm any ideas? We could work some ideas out in PM if you'd like. :3

:unicorn:

you did? Oh, lol, Ive been completely skipping over those since i didnt make one XD Lemme go read, but yes, do pm me

Ya know, its actually kinda funny since tony and banner both worked together a lot in the avengers movie as well xD

So sorry guys >.< Went to watch a movie and lost track of time afterwards, I would be interested in building relationships, Or having Iris meet someone :)

@Poignant Polyglot - Accepted, just add in the weakness section and you're good to go. I am aware of the 'TBA' but I just wanted to let you know that I'd read it. :)

@BlackOrchid - I was unsure about the language barrier for awhile there but the way you've worded it makes it seem pretty original to the character. Great job, accepted!

@Oniaxis - Accepted. :)

@Auntie Phaz - Accepted. :)

As for backstories, I think it's great that you guys have started to get to work on that! I'm sure some of our characters have crossed paths during their SHIELD careers. ^^

I was thinking of having our characters start from the moment they're thrown out of the SUV? I think it'd be good to see how our characters deal and don't deal with their powers. ^^,

Also, I was trying to think of an unofficial name for our guys. How about the Revengers? xD They are essentially taking revenge for the killing of their predecessors. :3

That all sounds pretty good to me, I think the idea of us all being thrown out is a semi-good one, but some of us might have to change our CS's a bit, considering you asked how we were dealing with the powers

"Q: Now that you have these new abilities, do you think you'll be able to control them?"

I phrased it like that so all those who applied would have already thought about how their character would react to suddenly having the abilities. :)

Also, some CS may change due to the background development. Or at least mine will since I never wrote the background section x-x

:3 I suppose you did.*Mumbles under her breathe* So yes, I guess that would work :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres Ravagers..?

Nah I change my mind I don't like ravagers XD

@Poignant Polyglot - Accepted, just add in the weakness section and you're good to go. I am aware of the 'TBA' but I just wanted to let you know that I'd read it. :)

@BlackOrchid - I was unsure about the language barrier for awhile there but the way you've worded it makes it seem pretty original to the character. Great job, accepted!

@Oniaxis - Accepted. :)

@Auntie Phaz - Accepted. :)

As for backstories, I think it's great that you guys have started to get to work on that! I'm sure some of our characters have crossed paths during their SHIELD careers. ^^

I was thinking of having our characters start from the moment they're thrown out of the SUV? I think it'd be good to see how our characters deal and don't deal with their powers. ^^,

Also, I was trying to think of an unofficial name for our guys. How about the Revengers? xD They are essentially taking revenge for the killing of their predecessors. :3
:D Thanks! He can understand enough to get by in work, and often in the laboratory he worked alone. When he was paired up, it was with Abernathy and they have their own little House sign language going on. xD

Finley's family comes from Sweden but he was born in the US. He has visited Sweden various times so he's no stanger to airports but that happened mostly when he was a kid.

Hehe, now I'm imagining badass Finnsie browsing through Hello Kitty notebooks before heading to buy booze. Oh gosh. x,D

Since they've just gotten their powers at the start of the RP, the 'Little Nicky' -scenario could be more suited to happen in the beginning of the RP rather than in the past. However, I really like this idea:

So we could go with that if that's okay with you. :3

I'll include that scene in a flashback or something of the sort. xD

@BlackOrchid
Alrightio, works with me~ :p

Revengers sounds legit enough to me. Read: I don't care. :,D

And now this boy's off to sleep before he passes out.

XD ya, I think I'm going to sleep to...Are you in Europe?

I need to remember time zones b/c I'm over here Like..''Df, sleep? It's 5:53PM."

What is dis sleep you speak of

Status
Not open for further replies.