The Conversion Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Quicksilver is still available.

Everyone, @Shadicmaster is going to head up the roleplay from now on. So report to him if you have any questions etc. have fun!

I'm so ready for this rp it's not even funny. I'm watching my alerts like a damn hawk.

lol...I know exactly what you mean, I check it every minute xD

Alright guys, Refer any friends you think may be interested in this rp, and even refer it to people you dont know if based on their rp resume they seem like they would like it. We need more people, and I will start up the rp as soon as I feel we have enough to properly sustain roleplay. I would like to have most, if not all of the slots filled, but I will also be adding in extra marvel based heros to the roster for those who want to stray from the set path a little bit.

The initial post will soon be modified to include the roleplay rules and the additional character choices, though for the time being, some general rules would just be follow iwaku rules, no meta gaming, no god modding, and be present to post at least a paragraph when it comes to your turn. Basic stuff

I'm editing a bit to include Jon, as well as the other characters in Nick's background!

Check it for yourself buddy~! xp

I'd love to join but I'm still trying to figure it out >~<

I have yet to receive all the information from the original creator, but the first post on this thread (on page one) has the best description.

Reactions: Sav
It's a fandom rp based off of Marvel's the avengers. The avengers have fallen--they're all dead. S.H.E.I.L.D agents and employees have been forced into hiding lest they face the HYDRA cronies. Then several ex members of SHIELD are essentially mutated by Scientists and given powers of the dead avengers, turned into earth's new heros. It's explained on da first page. xD :unicorn:

Ah, okay then... I got it ^_^ I just woke up so I'm running a bit slow

PmvgQJV.gif

• Love
Reactions: Finhawk
lol, nice one, orchid!

Hey, this looks really cool. Is Hulk still open?

No, sorry. The hulk is currently taken. Look on the first post for a general sum of who is available. It hasnt been updated recently, but it should be mostly accurate.

XD We have had three more people join, and it still hasn't been updated :3

Status
Not open for further replies.