The Coming

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She ran behind a shelf and waited for him trying not to giggle.

When he reached ten he began to walk around, he was out of ammo for his water gun. So he still walked and walked past her.

She came from her hiding place and sprayed his chest laughing. She then blushed and looked away. She didn't want to be a weirdo staring at a guys wet chest. "Okay, here we go..one more thing" she said and started walking downstairs.

"UGH! This is so uncomfortable!." He said taking off his wet shirt "After I need you help me find a dry shirt." He said following after her.

She spun around and went completely red "Uhh yeah" she said then opened another door. There were in a storage room but many shelves were moved out of the way making space on the floor. She found a tape and put it into a boom box, a song started playing and she danced on the floor laughing.

He stood over her and started laughing "Has anyone told you that your crazy?" He said throwing his wet shirt at her lightly.

"Hey!" she laughed and pushed his shirt away trying not to stare. She continued dancing "well at least I'm not boring" she laughed. She pulled him to the dance floor, "c'mon dance with me!"

He smirked "Im not much of a dancer." He said but he already knew he was a good dancer but didn't want to admit it. He thought it was embarrassing.

"C'mon! I won't laugh! This is a time where we can be anything we want!" she smiled spinning around.

He smiled and gave in, he grabbed bother her hands and began spinning her around. He spun her and picked her up in the air and easily caught her. His mom made him take lessons so thats why he was so good.

She laughed "and you said you were bad." She smiled and just realized she had her hands on his shoulders. Something fell off the shelf and almost hit her partner. Luckily she pulled him away but pulled him closer to her. "I Uhh sorry...that box was going to hit you" she said.

He smiled down at her, his hands had been on her hips from dancing. When she told him why she pulled him closer he just smirked "Or you just wanted me closer." He said as his eyes looked at her lips.

"Oh yes you've got me" she smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Well in that case.." he said leaning closer to her, he didn't lean all the way just in case she didn't want to kiss him. He waited to see what should would do.

She blushed viciously and looked around pursing her lips. She chuckled nervously.

He pulled away and looked at her "Im sorry...I shouldn't have...." he said taking his hands off of her hips and grabbing his shirt that dried. He put it back on "We should get going..."

She then grabbed his hand "wait..." she said looking into his eyes.

He looked over his shoulder at her and sighed softly "What?" He asked looking in her eyes.

She then kissed him softly on the lips.

He rested his hand on her cheek to bring her closer and deepen the kiss. He hadn't kissed a girl in a while so enjoyed it.