The Coming

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Jens lips were so soft and full, but small. Her skin was also soft. Her heart leaped as she kissed him. She didn't know what she was feeling but liked it.

His arm wrapped around her waist as he pushed her body against his, at that moment he forgot everything. Like the reason ejy they were there in the first place.

She blushed wrapping her arms around him. Her heart pounded for him and all her plans of ditching was thrown out the window. Suddenly though she saw a creature behind Blake, she quickly pushed him out of the way and raised her arm up to block herself. Before she could get her gun out the thing bit her on the arm she looked amazingly calm as she shot the thing down. She ran over to Blake to make sure he was all right.

Blake pa.picked and looked at her arm "Jennifer your arm! You've been bit!" He said before ripping a piece of his.shit off to wrap around her wound, should she be dead? He thought.

"I will be fine" she said and rolled up her other sleeve, "this ones four weeks old...apparently my blood cures people...you know I'm also immune" she says. "The question is are you okay?"

He nodded still in shock "Yeah Im fine...you've been bit before?" He asked staring at her wrist and realizing what she had been doing in the van. She's been trying to hide it.

"Yeah, two districts are in a fight for me..so I ran away..." she said and sat next to him. She then leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Jennifer you can't go back now. What if they take you in and hurt you?" He said laying his head on top of hers.

"I know...I left everything behind and been on my own ever since..." she said then looked away trying not to cry. "I have to leave this place before this district finds out...they will kill people, even you" she said then got up. "Let's go" she said.

"Your not safe anywhere...just come stay with me Jennifer." He said as he followed her "I dont want you getting killed.

She then spun around and kissed him once more. "C'mon...I lied I wanna show you one more thing"

He smiled "Geez how many things do you have to show me?" He asked as he followed her once again.

"Oh shush" she teased then grabbed his hand. Suddenly Blake's radio went off. It was Joel "guys hurry back!" he said then was about to say something else but then the radio went dark.

Blake looked at Jennifer "Something's wrong.." he said before sprinting back to the way they came "Come on Jen we dont have much time!"

Jen ran after him "shit it must be some creatures" she said.

As Blake ran he grabbed his gun that he had hidden in.his boot. As he jumped through the broken door he heard screams. He panicked but kept running.

Outside people were fighting off the creatures. Jen jumped into action shooting them one at a time.

Blake ran over to where one of them was attacking a person, he jumped on its back and sank his knife into it, just then one jumped on him. He pulled his gun out and shot it before it could bite him.

"Everyone to the cart!" Joel said and everyone started running

Blake pushed the body off of him and got up looking for Jennifer "Jennifer C'mon!" He said running to the car.