The Coming

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Jennifer looked shocked for a second. She was hoping maybe to ditch but now she couldn't with the guy around. However she wouldnt admit it but she was starting to have a soft spot for the guy. "Uhh...ok I guess.. " she said. Everyone walked out and went to different directions except Jen who walked through the broken door. "C'mon" she said.

He followed quickly after her holding a big knife in one hand. Be wondered what these creatures even looked like "Have you been here before?" He asked looking over at her.

"Yeah, a couple of times" she said.
The place was enormous but dark. "Hang on" she said then turned her flashlight on "the breaker rooms right here" she said and went down the flights of steps. Inside the room were some controls and a box. With a grunt she took the box off. "No fucking way" she said. Jen then looked to her partner "I have a surprise for you" she said and turned some nobs. She then closed it and pressed two buttons. The lights flickered on and Jen ran out the room "follow me!" she smiled.

He laughed and followed after her, he even forgot why they came in the first place. He jogged behind her and wondered what she had in store. Surprised she got the lights to turn on.

"Are you ready?" she said as she walked up to an old rusty pair of double doors. She then pushed it open and the colorful lights of the merry go round lit the floor up. There hasn't been a working merry go round in years! It was so gorgeous. "C'mon let's try it out!" she says and walks up to the controls. She pressed a button and the contraption started turning slowly.

He went breathless, he hadn't seen anything remotely close to this since he could remember. He quickly jumped on the ride and looked around in wonder and amazement like a little kid "Wow..."

She stepped on the thing and got on one of the horses. "C'mon! There's a horse next to me with your name on it!" she smirked.

He laughed and got on the horse next to her with the biggest smile on his face "This is amazing..." he said still taking in the sight.

Jen closed her eyes giggling. "Your such a child" she said blushing. She then put her head on the horse watching him have some fun. Just watching him like this made her feel warm inside.

He looked over at her and smiled and laughed "Thank you for this, Its amazing. Your amazing." He said adding the last part with a smirk. He started to like this girl.

"Thank you" she smiled. Suddenly the merry go round died. "Dammit !" she said and ran to the controls. "I'm surprised it even worked this long...I have something else to show you..." she said and grabbed his hand. "Just in case you get lost" she blushed and walked with him.

He smirked and held her hand as they walked "So you've been here before." He said placingthe knife he had in a holster.

"Yes" she said and walked into another room. "Sweet they're still here" she said and then handed him a water gun. "I will count and you hide" she said as she started pumping her gun. "Then whoever wins will have to hunt down the other" she said then closed her eyes. "I'm going to count to ten now!" she stated then started the count down.

He laughed and pumped his gun and before he reached ten he squirted her with the squirt gun "Ha!" He said then ran off.

"Hey no fair!" she giggled and ducked behind something. If he got her again he was hunting for her.

Blake had found an area with pipes that had broke through the ceiling, he jumped up and grabbed the pole pulling himself up in one swift movement. He stayed quiet and waited for her to pass by.

She pumped her gun and passed by him without realizing it. "Where are you" she whispered.

He had already pumped the gun and when he saw her pass by he jumped down and sprayed all of it onto her. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Hey!" she said and sprayed him back but it was already too late. He sprayed her first.
"You got lucky" she said wiping her shirt. "Okay now you hunt me and I will show you one more thing" she said and waited for him to count.

He laughed "Okay." He said before closing his eyes and starting to count "One...two.......three."