The Combined Planetary Legion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't be getting rid of me this easily. Unless life circumstances changes things I'm here and will be here until this is finished or the roleplay sink.

Anyways, I was going to wait for another post or two before writing my next one but seeing that we are at a standstill and all I'll get something up tonight.

Hopefully, we can get things up to speed quickly.

Alrighty!!!!! I'll get that post I promised up tonight, I forgot because of the allure cat videos.

Fear the almighty cat videos!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Damn man I am looking at my work in progress...

If ya'll didn't see Julian as a very hard drill instructor, you will now. Lit the flame for the start of hell for the Sqweebs. Remember that all you guys can come up with your own terms too!

Posted ^^
I hope its alright since I actually took advantage of situation to reveal a little history and culture there

No! How dare you dare you just make a back history in the roleplay! After all, roleplays are meant to be drone and boring as all hell. Nobody likes knowing what people's character's back stories are or anything you know, important.

(I'm being sarcastic, wonderful post!!!!)

Post people! Post Post Post!!

Working on it!
Actually, I'll work on it after I get something to eat. I need food to think!

Tomorrow morning I'll get it done. I know what I'm going to post though!

Gah sorry about the other night. I fell asleep the other night when I intended to work on my post and have been busy since.

Last edited by a moderator:
..... anyone else planning to post....? (besides kirra who has already told us why she hasnt posted)

I already made a post. I really hope that this isn't dying, I worked really hard on it.

If anything, I would 1x1 it with you.
(and yes, I am getting a post up for our other 1x1. I just woke up. Having the flu sucks....)

Alright, posted. I was able to show Dex's lazy side as well as a bit of how his logical mind works.

Sorry about all the delay, it has been a cruel week for me.

Wahh! I wish I was busy with a life!

Finals are next weeks so I've been busy studying and finishing up assignments while being sick. I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep the day away.

But but but finals are next week. I have to study (also I have an evening class in an hour so no sleep there).

Status
Not open for further replies.