The Combined Planetary Legion

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
am for gwar tomorrow! has wasted all brain power today!

My last two finals are tomorrow and Wednesday and then I will be heading home. I'll be around tonight and tomorrow but with me moving back Wednesday and starting up work the following morning getting settled in might take some time. I should be back on the weekend though. Oh and I liked to mention that just as me and my Co-GM do in the roleplay I am running, if anyone who hasn't posted yet need any help in trying to figure out a post, my PMs are always open if you'd like to get a discussion started. I'd rather not have this sit around and become stale because someone is struggling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
this thread...dead?

sure aughta hope not

With you two, Logic and myself we have four people still here (or more if anyone is here lurking). It might be a little harsh but I'm thinking for the sake of the roleplay that it would be best if we move on with the people we have so this doesn't die since we still have people here. If need be we can recruit more people to join to populate the group again.

Reactions: Shadicmaster
I really hope it doesn't die. This is a really cool idea and I'd hate for it to die

Hey guys/gals/other!!! I am so sorry that it is taking me so long to cook up a response but one will be given tomorrow!!!! Thanks for your patience!

• Love
lol, Korah (or whatever the heck I named my character) She knows not what a duck is xP

I guess she better listen to the other warriors (there are humans in this, you can say that she overhears the noise?) I wouldn't suggest asking.

Yeah, I figured that one XD Master asks jump, dont even ask how high. Just jump high. XD

Reactions: LogicfromLogic
lol, Korah (or whatever the heck I named my character) She knows not what a duck is xP
That awkward moment when your character doesn't know what a duck is and your drill instructor from hell orders everyone to make duck noises.
The struggle is real

I shall be getting my post up within the next day or two. The holiday have been quite busy for me.

sorry about the short post. I couldnt really think of anything else to respond to

YO! Anyone home?

doesnt look like much of anyone else is....

I am still here. I fear the thread died while we were away :(

I suspected as much.... I think we were only waiting on one person to do something before logic could post again and get us moving.....

soo, is this still alive? and did logic make that post?

Status
Not open for further replies.