The City of Guilds

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The map is currently unfinishes, but the continent you see that IS done is where the first part of this roleplay will take place.

@DoomyCakez @Soulserenity20 @Grimoire @Sol-Et-Luna @Aka~Kitsune @Gladis @MotherOfCthulhu @DANAsaur @Lusterless Nova @MonarchFrost @Sinopa @Mercinus3 @Vio @DustBunny @Qu'ess Baenre @Azzy

This will serve as our official OOC for the City of Guilds RP. Feel free to chat it up, ask questions, make plans etc here or through PM, rather than in the signup thread. We wanna keep that as clean as possible Also if you could delete any unnecessary posts from the signup thread, or turn them into character sheets that would be great. Thanks guys!

Wouldn't it be better to create an actual OOC thread in the same section? Just saying.

I mean so many freaking threads I figured his was easier.

@Wolfsin
Dude, can we please enact an IC rule about image size? Personally I find it ridiculous when people have images as big as, often BIGGER THAN their actual posts... not only that but it's a pain in the ass to have to scroll past more massive images than actual posts. It takes forever to load them and I mean... I don't see the point in everyone reposting their massive CS images in their posts everytime. We have the actual CS's available for reference if we want to see what the character looks like. I get banners, that's cool, but this group doesn't seem to use banners as much as making a miniature (but not so minature image-wise) CS in each of their posts....

I donno, could you guys maybe tone down the elaborate images in your posts? Just a personal request because it's kind of harsh on the loading when a page is filled up and a huge character image is posted 4 times for each person on one page. I donno, just a request. It's a little much.

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
Dunno if mine's one of the problem cases, but I'll shrink it down a bit more just in case. :)

Also, I'm willing to make banners for anyone that wants/needs one, because I definitely agree, its a hassle to have full images up in the forum. x.x

Dunno if mine's one of the problem cases, but I'll shrink it down a bit more just in case. :)

Also, I'm willing to make banners for anyone that wants/needs one, because I definitely agree, its a hassle to have full images up in the forum. x.x
I think thats a lovely offer. I saw that you do use banners, which I'm used to and I think yours is a perfect size and nicely done. Most people like having banners to identify their Characters at a glance on a page of text. But that's if there IS a page of text lol. Some IC's are more images than text and I think that's a bit difficult to navigate. The problem arises when the image takes up more space on a page or post than the post itself, I think.

Ey @Mercinus3 I totally didn't notice your post before I made my Camrian one yesterday, my b!

I went back and edited in so you can respond now :)

Ey @Mercinus3 I totally didn't notice your post before I made my Camrian one yesterday, my b!

I went back and edited in so you can respond now :)
That's fine ^^ I am completely fine with whatever, but more things to respond to is welcoming.

M3

At some point (maybe today, probs not tho) I'm going to get a listing of the Comatose NPC's up somewhere, likely in the group thread for NPC character sheets. This will have basic info about the main NPC's in Comatose Keep so you guys can interact with them if you wanna :)

Also hopefully I'll get a Cammie/Mao/Skylan post out today for anyone I'm holding up in Comatose... but I have three paintings to do tonight so qq I'll do my best <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Key Tuzi

NPC list sounds great, thanks Key!

Also, I was wondering whether guildmates and/or leaders lived in Comatose Keep or do we have our own homes in Kalt or outside of Kalt? I'm trying to figure out where to put Pascal lol

Guildmates and the leaders live in Comatose unless they prefer their own housing. Comatose is hugeeee, the main guild house was built for approximately 50 people to live in and currently only 30 people live there, so extra rooms. But yeah, Pascal would have been offered a pretty big room of her own if she wants to live in Comatose :)

GM Friendly reminder to read posts thoroughly, if you know they have direct influence to you, Make sure you understand things, And example of what happens when you misinterpret a post and carry on with your own is about to happen. be a reader as much as a writer. =)

@Soulserenity20

It's ok, I also have one character & back in my day it was 1 toon as well lol. I'd make more but I wouldn't have the time to keep up with all of them ;-;.

@Soulserenity20

It's ok, I also have one character & back in my day it was 1 toon as well lol. I'd make more but I wouldn't have the time to keep up with all of them ;-;.
Lol we're alright with our single characters. I just find that personally if I only make one character I know its going to be a good one. If I make multiple they all kind of lack in depth in return for the multitude of quick-bios and such. Meh, one day maybe :)

Post will come tomorrow for sure Ill be moving the story along decently for some too.

Post will come tomorrow for sure Ill be moving the story along decently for some too.
Kelsi and I are working on a collab, close to being done but not quite sure how to end.

Be sure to acknowledge everyone around you in one way or the other.. even if its disregarding them if your character would do that.

Be sure to acknowledge everyone around you in one way or the other.. even if its disregarding them if your character would do that.
mkay, will do =3

Status
Not open for further replies.