The City of Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes, I remember what I forgot. I got so caught up with editing the other parts, that I forgot to add it in. Sorry!

Edit: It is all fixed, and the rank is added.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are up to 13 actual players. out of the limit of 15. THERE is a chance I may move up the number to 20 again, but just a chance. IF you truly want to be part of this roleplay i suggest you get your word in quick.

@I.S. Zero Still kind of holding out for you. So you should let me know if you are interested in this roleplay or not still. Please and thank you =)

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Sometime between now and Sunday I will do the beginning post for this roleplay to get started, Please finish everything needed for characters in that time. ALSO remember 5 characters per person maximum, and only two of them can belong to the Darkmoon. We really need more characters to join up with Comatose,a s it is one of the MAJOR storylines that will associate very directly with Darkmoon. So if anyone is interested in joining that guild or hearing more please contact me of @Key Tuzi Thank you everyone. Can't wait to write with all of you, bring your best =)

~Jack Shepard

Wolfsin

Psssst, here's a little info on Comatose for those of you still looking for a guild~

Comatose Keep is a guild of skilled craftsmen, artists, and other service-providers which vastly dominant Kalt's Marketplace. We provide many of the top and lower-ranking guilds alike with gear, products and services which ensure the livelihood and sustenance of our great city. Formerly run by Lord Kadien Coeur, whom perished in a strange and fatal accident at age 20, the guild is now run by Lady Comatose herself - Camrian Coeur, twin sister to Kadien and the original founder of Comatose Keep.

In exchange for being a member of Comatose Keep, you receive a home, family, food, protection/security, a place to sell your wares, top-quality gear/crafts, representation on the council by one of the Highest Ranking Guilds of Kalt, an alliance with several other guilds (meaning multiple opportunities to aid in their adventures/causes both in and outside of Kalt), and a standard of respect which come being a part of Comatose.

Guild Leader: Camrian Cœur
Guild Second: Mao Tuzi
Size: Medium (Aprox. 30 members)
Guild House Location: Tier-2 of Kalt, Southern hemisphere
Market District?: Yes, 8 Vending Stations Reserved
Guild Rank: Tier 2
Council Votes: 5
Primary Guild Colors: Gold, Silver, Black
Secondary Guild Colors: Red

Guild Allies: Darkmoon Mercenaries, Arcanium, The Knights of Nine, Silent Masquerade, Blades of Eriargon*
Guild Acquaintances: The Watchers, The Order of Conquest, Templar of Blood, Radiance
Guild Followers: Ruby Dawn
Guild Rivals: The Quarry
Guild Enemies: Scarred Helix

GUILD RANKS:
Recruit - Someone who expresses interest in joining Comatose. They are, at this stage, in a training/testing period where they demonstrate their skills to the leaders of Comatose and attempt to sell the products of those skills. If they seem promising, they are officially admitted as a member of Comatose

Craftsman - The "lowest" rank of Comatose members are your everyday craftsmen. They may not be the MOST skilled but are improving their skills with the help of more experienced craftsmen in the guild. They sell when they can but otherwise help out around the guild hall, doing chores, working the bar/tavern, helping other smiths, etc.

Artisans - Craftsmen who have honed their skills and frequently craft/sell. They are revered throughout Kalt as the most accomplished artisans, and get the most business.

Seconds - One step below Guild Leader, these are Camrian's most trusted allies and guildmates. They conduct official guild business where it comes to interacting with other guilds and the rest of Kalt. They are also top Artisans (in most cases).

Members of Comatose tend to specialize in one or more of the following professions (if you have something else in mind, talk to me about it):​
  • Armorer - A craftsman who specializes in armors, ranging from light gear to heavy duty suits. Armorers of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Apothecary - A craftsman of remedies made from herbs, plants and roots. Apothecaries of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Artist - One who paints, sculpts, draws, etc. Comatose serves as the artist's patron, offering support (a home, food, gear, family, etc) in exchange for their talents.
  • Blacksmith - A craftsman of metal-forged weapons and/or armor. Blacksmiths of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Bower/Fletcher - A craftsman of bows, crossbows, arrows, etc. Bowers of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Carpenter - A craftsman of wooden furniture, weapons, housing, etc. Carpenters of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Clothier - A craftsman of clothes, costumes, bedding, etc. Clothiers of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Cordwainer - A craftsman of shoes. Cordwainers of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Herbalist - One who plants and maintains medicinal plants, roots and herbs.
  • Jester/Acrobat - One who entertains. Comatose serves as the jester/acrobat's patron, offering support (a home, food, gear, family, etc) in exchange for their talents.
  • Minstrel - One who entertains in the form of singing or playing musical instruments. Comatose serves as the minstrel's patron, offering support (a home, food, gear, family, etc) in exchange for their talents.
  • Potter - A craftsman of clay, porcelain, ceramics, etc. Potters of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell ready-made products in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.
  • Spellbinder - One who endows gear/items/materials with magical enchantments. This requires both a mage who is able to cast the desired spell, and a spellbinder, who has perfected the art of binding magic to earthly materials.
  • Tamer - One who tames animals for domestication, field work, battle, etc. Tamers of Comatose may take commissions as they come, and/or sell already tamed animals in Kalt's 5th Tier Market District, at one of Comatose' reserved stations.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
There are two main guilds we are focusing in this storyline currently: Darkmoon Mercenaries and Comatose Keep. Its more or less required for at least one of your characters to belong to one of these guilds. There are other smaller/less important guilds listed in our Group if you're interested in making a second/third/fourth/fifth character outside of Darkmoon or Comatose. Feel free to request information on any guilds.

So this is an updated announcement for ALL players to understand and notice just updated. We really need some more people to play in Comatose for the sake of this roleplay as well. So please consider that and get with Key about that as well.

I still need to finish my first two characters, but once they're done perhaps I'll make another for Comatose. If I do it will most likely be a tamer, though that's not written in stone.

YAY! Lemme know if you need help and/or ideas, and whatever rank you're looking to be

Hi! Can I still join this RP? It looks interesting :)

If you make a character for Comatose <33

(the answer's probably yes even if you don't wanna make one for Comatose but brownie points if you dooo~)

• Love
Yup raising the number of players to 20 officially. All I ask if make sure you can handle posting mildly frequently, as in at LEAST three times a week. If you can do that then I can work with you I understand everyone has lives so its not like i wanna drown that out... except Key.. she doesn't have a life =P So yeah Welcome Both of youuu =D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

439857hze1vgnqaz.gif

UMM RUDE

empty.gif
439857hze1vgnqaz.gif

SIN DON'T ENCOURAGE THAT KIND OF TALK! D:

• Love
But its the truth XD

Question...is there any info or a map about the island or is everyone just making it up as they go? I see people talking about different areas & locations other than Kalt... and I'm just like "where's that at!?" lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.