The City of Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wolfsin

Vio, Mother, and I have started the collab. Not sure when it will be done because both Vio and I are rather busy with school; however, we shall try to make this quick.

GM Announcement~

So as most everyone realizes, it is Finals week for a lot of people. I am not expecting a lot for posting this week going into the following weekend. That being said when your schedules clear a bit lets get it done guys. This story has so much potential So lets bring it all out as much as possible. =)

BTDUBS I am one of the poor bastards stuck with finals RN so sorry I'm holding people up qq art school is hard

Anyway, this is my last week of finals. I will be free and back to posting and stuff after the 8th

Again, super sorry for my unannounced MIA ;~; If you need help with arranging characters/moving around me, message me or Wolfsin

Reactions: Grimoire
Assuming that everything is well. I will be moving the rp forward and people should be returning into the rp at moderate pace I would think by Sunday>? I know that is my next day off and Ill be doing what I need to for this roleplay on that day.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Thank goodness I don't have to worry about finals (go Masters?) at this time of the year. However, I am patient enough to wait for people to attend to RL events so that they are freed up. After all, real life comes first :)

M3

• Thank You
Reactions: Wolfsin
okay I'm back and I'll be a good girl now qq

Soooo

@Grimoire @Mercinus3

You two still involved? Am I good to progress with stuff in Comatose or do we need to change anything around first?

@DANAsaur @MonarchFrost

Still involved? Need me to set anything up to bring your characters into the story more?

Anyone else doing anything with Comatose/making Comatose characters?

I still want to be part of this but I'm having trouble writing an IC. I feel like my character doesn't belong in the RP

We can fix that. If you want I can bring up npcs galore to help keep your character int he loop too. We can work out ideas and otherwise. Just communicate with me. =)

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I failed and accidentally clicked post reply before I could make it pretty with colors and a header with tags XD but its done now

Gucci =D I'll get to writing a post today for ya, Merc

And I'll see what I can do to bring you into things Dana :)

Yessss XD Can create threads in the group now so I posted the character list in the group, should be easier to access this way in case new CS are made.
Here's a link to the thread.

You existtttttttttttttt!!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ITS OKAY! I derped and forgot to message you sooner to let you know you had people to reply to qq

my b

• Thank You
@Wolfsin @Key Tuzi

Ohmygad guys so sorry! Got so many things going on and I got sick too but Im getting better now...hopefully my brain is back on track ^_^;; I'll get to that post soon, sorry if it sucks but I'll have it up by tonight if not then for sure tomorrow /ninjavanish&getstoposting

It is fantastic!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.