The Circle City Chronicles- B.L.O.A.T.

woops, didnt realize the roleplay was up! working on post now.

just a quick question are we waiting for the other hunter to show up?

Yes. >_< and on antoher player i think i hooked! YES!

oh ok.................................................................... SWEEET. anyway regaining composer.

Hey i've been thinking, I might create another character, a witch for my squad if it's not to late at this point,
also sorry for the short post.

a second witch woudl be cool with me, i added persephone in as an extra .. for now.. but soe witch tensio in teh group might be fun! especially since persephone is a consumer, not a sealer. her methods are VERY controversial.. like. ABORTION style controversial! @__@

Ok I'll give it a shot later, gonna be weird playing as a girl...(never done it before)

-WITCH-
Team-Leones
Name-
Hiaril Aesmolylor
Age- 22
Appearance- [SPOILI]500x928_3964_Katrina_2d_fantasy_girl_woman_warrior_picture_image_digital_art.jpg [/SPOILI] As a result of training Hiaril likes to be armored and armed at all times, (sometimes when sleeping) and will use her blade to defend herself if necessary
usual method of capture- Through the Navel
Attack spells- ( limit two) Wood magic. This magic allows Hiaril to change the shape of wood to any form she wants.
Arrows of thought. This spell enables Hiaril to cast out her thoughts as if they were an that actual object (ie: thought is fire, word hits tree, tree gets hot and catches flames)
SHort Bio- ( Why joined, tempermant, how long have you been in amaranth) Hiaril Aesmolylor joined amaranth at the ripe old age of 18 with the hope of escaping her ever looming family. She is of a moderately serious nature but does have a light side.
Because of her magic and nature, she was placed with the Leones unit where she would be best suited with her magics. Hiaril and Nero have an interesting relationship, they are interested in each other but are rather awkward to admit it, and for fear of being separated by amaranth they openly deny any accusations when in public.

I fully approve of this profile ^_^ let it rock!

im actually tempted to slash the tires on the truck just so to see what your character would do mat : P

that might be really interesting. IDK what he would do lol. I think sato is just having a bad day and a little off gaurd cause he was only expecting one witch. He will calm down soon lol.

My characters are always troubled with the people around them huh? lol

ok, im coming up with dialog in my head, will post after i get back from school

Oh my, sorry, firefox crashed a couple days ago and I completely forgot! that and with the impending black friday and working yesterday morning..oh and skyrim...(Yes i did get up at 3:00 am and am leaving in a couple of minutes to go work at K-mart in electronics. Not even God can save me now....)

Real quick, is the truck like a pickup truck, or a troop transport truck>?

Troop transport. sorry, i shoudl have made that more clear.

-WITCH-
Team-SCALLION
Name-Miranth
Age- 22
Appearance- Miranth is 5'5", she has a well toned figure but yet still appears squishy. She has dark chocolate brown eyes with a ring of ice blue just barely noticeable near the edges. Her perfectly straight hair is cut in layers and each layer is dyed a different color of winter, from blues to greens and purples with the occasional white streak. She wears black thick leather boots that pull up just past her knees, the top six inches are lined in albino python skin. Mirantha wears a dark purple corset like halter top and crimson red leather slacks that tuck into her boots. She has an amulet around her neck made out of deep blue sapphire and if looked at closely it looks as if there are clouds inside of it. She also has long opera style black gloves that go almost all the way up to her shoulder that are held up by slave bracelets, each glove and matching bracelet (one on each arm) has the base elemental insignia for her spells.
usual method of capture-Exorcise (i know you waaaayyyy to well)
Attack spells- Lightning net (paralyzes and captures...low voltage), Fire storm (for everything else...destruction)
SHort Bio- Mirantha has been with the corporation her entire life. Both of her parents worked for Amaranth helping design better ways for the slayers and hunters to capture the souls. When Mirantha was conceived both of her parents saw an opportunity to better their research. They combined what gives the witches magick with the child as well as some other experiments that only the head of Amaranth himself knows. Her parents left the corporation 22 years ago, and noone has seen them since. Mirantha was left there in their lab and has been passed around by the employees since, with the exception of the head man. Mirantha is smart, spunky, and quick with a solution. She has a sweet dispostion, but many learn early on that they just do not want to piss her off. Her emotion can run out of control in a short amount of time, but she focuses quite easily. Once a spirit is in her sight, nothing is able to interrupt her from her assigned task, nothing. She carries only one other weapon, a whip. It is made out of a super light, super flexible metal and is retractable, it is one of a kind and was made for her by her mentors at the Amaranth corporation, she can channel her magick through it.

Approved, Bastet. go ahead and join right in whenever you want. ^_^