The Circle City Chronicles- B.L.O.A.T.

true true well for one i would put this thread as accepting new characters to get peoples attention and then just send out mass post saying we are looking for at least one witch there has got to be somebody willing to do it. solicitation, solicitation, solicitation lol

yep, or we can go profile hunting, and see if this applies to any of their tastes according to their roleplayers resume

Oh yea, well there is that. gotta remember K.I.S.S.- Keep It Simple Stupid. Der lol

i got a few bites... but still lookin' yeah. T_T

not yet man. T_T I'm postin' liek mad to get players though.

probably a good thing we dont have anyone as yet. seeing as battlefield 3 comes out tommorow im likely to not see the light of day for about a week

It's startign to llok like ima have to rewrite my story a little and play the witch myself T_T

That seems like a big possibility. Have you tried looking at male profiles that like to or don't mind playing women characters?

YES. >_< yes i have, but you know I've doen ALOT of female NPC's for W.O.D. and such. my multiple personality thing works well for just this sort of situation. ^_^

this is true lol well it might happen that you will have to be multiple npcs at the moment huh?

meh i'm used to it. i guess I'll put of the IC soon too.

didnt we have someone else who was interested? at least another hunter?

yea i thought there was another hunter around some where

well Ima post up the IC by the weekend, so i guess we'll find out,. i sent hima message, btu we'll see what happens. ^_^

Im so ready to get my ass almost handed to me and then pull through at the last dramatic second lol ima ready >D

pushed to the second page!?!? what blasphemy is this!?!?

*dramatic pose* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! O_O POST YOU SCOUNDRELS!!!!!.. please? *evil puppy eyes*