The Circle City Chronicles- B.L.O.A.T.

-SLAYER-
Team-Urzalliz
Name-Cid
Age-24
Appearance- Dark brown hair that comes to his neck and slightly tanned skin. Tall and built like a brick wall he seems unassumeing though because of his constant slight smile. He has dark brown eyes that seem permatnly haunted combing this with his smile makes him a unsettling indivual.
Weapon style-A wide bladed scimtar type weapon
Weapon color-Gray coloured with a slight red aura
Short bio- Joined for the money and because fighting was all he was good at. Seemily slightly happy at all times. He's been apart of the company for two years now and it certianly does show sometimes.

Glad to have some others, sorry for the crappy post, Im just trying to get something out at least...

Critis is approved as well. IT IS time for epicness!!!! *heroic pose*

Done and Done.. party time, party people!

CRITIS!!! Cid will show up at teh docks, already there, Alright?

Dam school, ill post when I get home, also you forgot Hiaril on the front page (dont make her sad!)

Quick Question what sort vehicles are in this world?

modern. if not a littel shitty. >_< the only difference between the real world and this story is the spirits and demons and the technology involved in capture and such. amaranth is the most advanced technological power int eh world.. and th eonly one really.

ok so can i eventually have my own mode of transport like a mechanical animal or an organic animal? jw :)

Sorry about taking so long, I blame skyrim, dam thing sucks my soul in for hours on end, I swear it feels like I sit down and start playing for 10 minutes and 2 hours have gone by, almost finished wit the post.

Edit: Thar, it's not much. But what else can One really do without causing minor mayhem?

I played skyrim for twelve hours straight on saturday... the FIRST ten hours of gameplay.. all in one... died twice... ALMSOT died abotu seventy times.. dragon pops up WOOT ITS PARTY TI-... ... ... and then fly's away... -_-

Oh yea, Im gonna be gone till late monday night, sorry guys...

HEADS UP TO ALL MY PLAYERS!!!!

It has coem to my attention that the coming battle may not be the easiest thing to do even WHEN you know how to fight a Hydra.. But i woudl like to reiterate a point i think i forgot to make clear.

In this RP, The demon is not some pawn of satan or somethgin comparable. it s a high level apparition and physical manifestation of somethgin made fo pure evil. not something even a military TANK shoudl be abel to fight. that is why slayers and witches were employed. extremem measures were taken, and YOU GET PAID for.

That being said. circle city chronicles will be goign itno overdrive plotwise soon, sso look forward tot eh OOC main page with signups and such beign altered, prettified, and revamped.

LETS GET CRACKIN!!!!

Sincerely...
Desaecula-

You seriously scare me duke....i dont think i like the sounds of this....

there you go team!!!!

That ist eh tactical support we need. Like i said, the demon IS the level, good work so far, Once i work out the kinks behind the mechanics of this style, it's going to go much smoother too, so bear with me! also, Start gettign ready to split the team in two for the next battle. deciding who is on whose team will determine how hard, or easy yoru next challenges will be.

once gagain, GOOD PLAYING EVERYONE! ^_^

Serious???? O_O oh nooooo.....i'm afraid...Matthias help me!!!!

HEY EVERYBODY! I reworked the description on the first post and added soem goodies in there. hope to be posting some plot progression in the next two days. SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Sorry guys im back from the holidays and am stable, will post tommorow.