The Cinderella Effect - OOC & Sign ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home later than I thought I would from work, will try to get Reggie's post up before I go to bed, if not, then It will be up tomorrow^^

My post will be up tonight after I do a few chapters of my history homework.

@Little_Ghost98 - Just wondering when you were planning on posting IC? ♥

Reactions: Brea
@~Happily.Ever.After~
Finally posted lol and Reggie brought her some cookies xD, because that's what he does lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
I saw ^_^ ... I'll have my reply up by friday afternoon the latest :3 ... kinda trying to decide wether or not the snake should make her jump and fall back into the fountain XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Brea
I shall try to review everyones post and then post for the queen at the appropriate time

I saw ^_^ ... I'll have my reply up by friday afternoon the latest :3 ... kinda trying to decide wether or not the snake should make her jump and fall back into the fountain XD
It would start off their Adorable Awkward Moments which they'll have a lot of, I can already tell xD. Maybe she doesn't notice the snake for a few seconds, then when she sees the animal moving around Reggie's neck.... SPLASH! xD I would love it lol, would be a great way for Reginald to feel bad and want to help her out and get to know her more, only if you want to that is xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Why thank you ^_^
Your welcome, I am glad Elly and Reggie got paired they will be soo much fun to play. So Innocent and really like a Disney Couple XD... which I know you love lol.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh I am just waiting until the queen finds out about the girls that is going to be a lot of fun in itself

Oh I am just waiting until the queen finds out about the girls that is going to be a lot of fun in itself
Elly will probably attach herself to her once she finds out. She is a magic fanatic X3

She will probably have the girls assigned to her specifically so she can spend time with them teaching them to grow in themselves and their abilities.

Had a post for Chance written out and just had to type it up and IT'S GONE! I hate everything. Re-writing it now. I'm sorry if it isn't too long! I love you guys! So sorry for the wait. I apologize again.

Typing the post for Chance right now!

Mine will be up between tomorrow or the day after! Have to finish some other things beforehand. ^^

Reactions: HEX
Status
Not open for further replies.