The Chronicles Of The Titans: The Abyss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twa's the point. Nobody's gonna be putting on Spandex from the start, lol. Supa' Ranger might be the only one who's in the superhero game willingly. Everyone else feels it's something they "should" do. And then Archer, who's forced.
Oh, and Eric Jones is declined, we already have a mind-related power dude.
Okay... I'll try to find some other power
EDIT: Revised my CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Eclipse, you are accepted.

Addict: You're gonna have to go into more detail that that, look at other sheets for reference.

IC should be up in a few hours, been really tired today.

Both. But I was mostly thinking in terms of his powers. How does he make people sick, and what kind of sick, etc, etc.

Still not detailed enough, and to be able to give someone Ebola and Black Plague are far from Street-level. You're not meant to be killing people. We're young adults who happens to be gifted, not psychopath killers.

Still not detailed enough, and to be able to give someone Ebola and Black Plague are far from Street-level. You're not meant to be killing people. We're young adults who happens to be gifted, not psychopath killers.
I Never said he was a psychopath killer. I mentioned ebola and the bubonic plague because I was saying that to pull of something like that, it would take a tremendous amount of energy and concentration, with unprecedented side effects. All heroes with offensive abilities have the capacity to kill. Anyone can kill, and that is a fact. I never said he would go around murdering people right and left. Maybe if you had read the Character Sheet correctly, you would know that. I am quite indignant to the fact that you think thats what my character is about.

I Never said he was a psychopath killer. I mentioned ebola and the bubonic plague because I was saying that to pull of something like that, it would take a tremendous amount of energy and concentration, with unprecedented side effects. All heroes with offensive abilities have the capacity to kill. Anyone can kill, and that is a fact. I never said he would go around murdering people right and left. Maybe if you had read the Character Sheet correctly, you would know that. I am quite indignant to the fact that you think thats what my character is about.

I don't think I like your tone, back off.

I did read the sheet properly, the concept is poorly thought out, little room to grow, few real, and interesting combat applications, the novelty of giving people the flu is going to run out. You keep getting things out of your behind regarding the side effects of the power, no where do you give any explaination how he makes people sick. Does he produce a superhuman level of germs that he just spews at people? How does he collect the germs, in that case, can he create any virus and can anyone resist his sickness, most foes does not sport a superhuman immune system. Why does his power make people sick faster? Does he affect people's cellular structure? Because from your sheet, I'm none the wiser.

And let's get into the quality of the writing on the sheet. The history is bland and predictable. Poorly written and doesn't even come up to snuff with the quality the other sheets in the RP has. Back to the powers, he doesn't have any real weaknesses. If his sickness is sped up, it spreads and infects quicker than the real deal, he would wipe out an entire army in half an hour by infecting one person with the plague, or Ebola, hell, give them the flu and they would all fall over like dominos, doesn't matter if he's lying there on the floor convulsing like just got lobotomized with shock therapy.

My previous comment was the polite way of telling you to improve your sheet, but you've already tried that multiple times before, obviously without putting in any effort, since I can clearly tell you are a more gifted writer than what I see on your character sheet. I don't appreciate such a obvious lack of display both to me and to your fellow players.

Shape up or get out. Last chance.

In other news:

The IC was posted yesterday, the site somehow got the threads mixed up when I tried to link it, because both the threads have the same name. It's the link I posted that JDH quoted up, in case anyone missed that.

Are we skipping over Jack's mild addiction to his own power/bloodlust?

Man two posts in and Super Ranger already looks very out of place with the others.... hmm... I don't know...

'Heroes, not psychopaths', to paraphrase you. I was being wry.

I was under that impression. I am working on my post, but due to a mixture of poor time management and unforeseen events I have not yet completed it. That being said, I should have it done tomorrow.

Is this still going? :)
Sure is!

Waiting on JDH to finish his post, and then I'll move us right on.

Anyone got any particular preference on how we should make our characters band together? I've got plenty of ideas in mind already, but some more wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.