The chains that bind

That's why maybe you should explain your version?

I think she's fine. Though, I don't see how opinion any relevance to my previous post.

That's how people say too long, didn't read, these days.

I briefly did explain, but lets drop that conversation. I feel it may be brewing up some heat that is not wanted.

I just felt it was unneeded.

So yeah.

I didn't mean for any offense. I was trying to keep it light.

*sigh* Ok. So, there are arguings in my OOC? >:/ First of all. Any heated discussions that may start arguments are eft out of this place. Leave it to a PM, and whatever u have against each other in Irl is left there. In the rp both OOC And IC they are not relevant. Lets get that straight right now.

I honestly don't see any heat. Maybe it is the tone that everyone's reading it in. I apologize huntsman if my insight has caused a stir in your ooc. I do not wish to start a fight. I'm actually very friendly and wish to spread joy to everyone and offer my knowledge so no one has ignorant information.

Nothing in the discussions was an argument. It was just Some Clarification, Huntsman. >.<

And I didn't know at the Beginning that demon were Kreise specific.

Hey Hunts, are you going to run this, more or less, as a fast-moving RP (one-paragraph), or something with a bit more substance (two or more)?

I would like to join, but if it ends up running way too fast, I won't be able to keep up. I would hate to do that to you. :) Let me know your thoughts there.

Everything is moving so quickly already xD

I might be gone for a bit. I think I might have to go into surgery. I'll hopefully know in a few days =/

I hope everything goes weel for you.T.T

Yeah, Phi thanks for reminding me. Everyone, this won't be a fast moving rp. It will take two or more paragraphs for this role-play. If you slip up every once in a while it will be ok but besides that. Don't make it a habit. Hope u guys can handle it ^^" Well. Guy and girls. ._. xDDD

Ok so, the three characters that were posted, are accepted. :P Phi, u can just choose a spot for now. O wait… A girl has just quite this rp. So ikonese the world of light is open. So u can choose that or one of the other worlds. :P Just post ur character sheet.

I can't make any promises on that aspect. But I'll try.

Thats all I need to hear. :/ Plus your posts should eventually save if you haven't posted them, so you can use keep working on them. The paragraphs don't have to be outlandishly huge. just paragraphs. :P

Okay, I've got Inokese and will also make Infordel.

My two charries will be twins - brother and sister, and they work their abilities in light and water together sometimes to enhance their fighting techniques. This is mainly because big brother of two seconds don't want his younger and weaker twin sister to fight all that much. Unfortunately, he's taking her abilities for granted, for she's far stronger than he perceives her to be.

Brainstorming here so I can get an idea of how I'm going to set them up.

L8Rs

Oh, and explain to me further about the Inokese's ability to summon Angels. I'm slightly confused at that one. Why would one summon an angel to help them defeat an enemy, but they battle the angel instead? I think I'm misreading what you put, but at first, and second, and third read, it sounds like you're saying that the Summoner calls forth an angel to fight against it, rather than to ask for the angel to fight with them against an enemy.

Just trying to get some clarity there.

Okay so. I think I will post the spots taken. And I will post my Ambresta character on monday. Won't be able to talk during the weekends. Sorry. I will post the chart for filled spots on monday as well. Any secrets you want ur characters to have just tell me trough pm. Any questions feel free to ask through pas swell. Remember once the positions are filled people can just make a character for any one they want.

I still take Ikor. I accidentally deleted my profile.DX