The chains that bind

Name: Yurara Hakuren (Winter Cherry Blossom, White Lotus)
Birth World and Magic: Ikonese, light.
Secondary-degree Magic: Spirit
Race: Fey
http://api.ning.com/files/4R7CWvd1x...erwallpapers_Adumi11.jpg?width=319&height=239

Appearance: Her wings are made up of Spirit and because of the shape of her wings, she was named a second name – Hakuren. Though no one knows about her second name as it was meant to stay between her and her mother, something Yurara could always take with her where ever she went; a piece of home.
Eyes: Turquoise, the month of her birth.

Magic User Type: Archer
Weapon History
Yurara Hakuren found her Spirit weapon in the shape of a wispy bow and arrow; although weak in form currently, she vows it to become as strong as her will.

Bio
Born to the Ikonese (Light), Yurara had surprisingly sprouted her Spirit Wings from birth. This became a breath of relief to the world as they knew it since the war grew more heinous day by day. She was known as the Beacon of Hope for all.

Growing up with this great burden, Yurara stayed behind the scenes. Many mistake her as being shy when surely she is observing who is friend or foe. Many had befriended her just because of her famous identity, the Chosen, they called her. Every night she'd cry for a place to feel safe, a sanctuary inside of herself so she couldn't hear anyone call her other than her name.

Yurara steels herself when others try to get to know her, she'd much rather get to know them first. Due to her popularity she hasn't had many true friends… if any at all. Quietly she seeks justice on those who are wronged.

I'm sorry, but aren't demons only found in kreise?

Not at all.
Demons are just not found in Inokese. Demonic themes always has been either fire, darkness, and well , to be honest, even they have multiple elements. I even saw Light Demons. It exists. To put it more clearly: No elements are "Good" Or "Bad", thus the Races part shouldn't be a problem. But Demons in the light are so not favorable. >.<, why the Fey counterpart exist. XD

Lol. Unless he stated specifics, it's natural to know that anything can be anywhere. XD

Races:

The species of natives to the worlds vary. There are man creatures even mythological ones. Such as vampires, werewolves, kitsunes. Butsome are only found on certain worlds. Like Succubus are only found in Ambresta. kitsunes found in Ikof, on the account of their natural ability with fire, demons only found on Kreise. Just few creatures are only found on certain worlds. Others are on any world. Like humans. Humans are found on every world. And have a harder time working on magic. But most Humans end up as incredibly powerful magic users. (so basically any creature you can think of :3, and one more thing. Even creatures only found on certain worlds can travel to others. Just wen I bring the character sheet up, state what your race is. And explain what they are if you made it up.

Sorry if I misunderstood it.

Actually, I didn't read that part. And nice. It screws up my character.

So, Either I'll debate with modifying, or I have to destroy it altogether, and make a new one. DX

And the Succubus IS a Demon. thus it lacks sense. >.<

I know and it confuses, but, you could always go for a elemental like thingey

Well tensa, you could make it to where your family of demons conceived you in the fire place and your characters chains bonded you to that planet and then you moved to kreise.

Good enough.

Name: Madaline 'Madi' Jayme
Birth world and magic: Infordel; water
Second-degree magic: Summoning (nothing huge like dragons or something, just things like horses, lions, stuff around that size)
Race: Manakete (without the dragon form)
Appearance: Link (with dragon wings the same color as her dress and wing membranes of a lighter shade. The dress also only reaches to her upper shins)
Magic user type: Balanced for the most part, but slightly more offensive than defensive.
Bio: When Madi was born, her wings did not grow against her body as they should have; they were open and formed more than they should have been. The claws on her wings ripped her mother apart and ended up killing her, despite the healing spells cast upon her. She was raised by her warlord father, always on the battlefront, but never fighting. She was always a scout, as she learned to fly at a young age. She'd soar high above the battlefront, scoping out the enemy troops and formations, then return and relay the information to her father and his generals. After years of scouting, she had learned how to evade projectiles skillfully and how to fight large groups of enemies with blades, though smaller groups were her weakness. Her favorite weapons became two daggers. Soon after she turned sixteen, she became aware of her magical power, though she has yet to learn how to correctly harness it and use it to her advantage. Most of the time when she tries to use it, she either makes ineffective water orbs or gets blasted onto her backside.

The Fey I made is not a "demon" and it actually depends on what "Fey" or "Fae" is in context ^.^

[MENTION=1819]Christine7[/MENTION], all fey (including mine) have many different origins. They can be considered to be angels that weren't good enough to stay in heaven, and not bad enough to stay in hell. They can be half breeds of angel;human or angel/demon. Angel/humans are less common as that would be considered a nephalim, but the angel/demon is tricky as well. Angel/human have the free will of men but rules to abide by that can't be broken, its an oxymoron or paradox I know, but that's the way it is. Angel/demon has the rules of an angel and the mischief nature of a demon.

I know and it confuses, but, you could always go for a elemental like thingey

I hate elemental. It would require to me not to leave the element I was assigned to, not be able to drink water, sicne it would kill me? Sorry.

I'll either do with the Bio, As Devil suggested, as it crosses the mechanics in a way that it fits, Or I mold it into someone like Scorpion in MK.

Yup. It is. It's also a nod to how people can Cross other Realms, making the Race specific part Invalid.

Yes Devil, I'm aware of that bit of info. I've read many many books about the Fey and Fae (Faeries), I know the many differences. I basically just summed up in one sentence of your paragraph lol.

And I deleted my post. Since I had troubles with the edit, I think it's cause of the java script that I disabled....

Fey, Fae, Fairie, Faire folk, Fee (accent on first e), are all the same thing. Just thought I'd point that out since you used two of those terms. I've read more than books. I'm actually reading Grimm right now. Very interesting.

Meh, everyone's entitled to their own opinion :)