The chains that bind

And That poor girl will have sympathy. XD

Because I'm easy cone easy go, little high little low

Hit me where the wind blows, doesn't really matter to meee, to meeeeee. *awesome piano solo*

Ok seems like everything is fine and singeri knock ourself out on making that second char. :P I might make a character for wind anyway.

MAMAAA, JUST KILLED A MAN, Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead,

MAMA, LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN, AND NOW YOU'VE THROWN IT ALL AWAY. MAMAAAA OOOHOOHOO DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRY, I IM NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMORROW, CARRY ON, CARRY ON. Cause it doesn't really matter .... to meeee

e.e this is not the place to sing D'evil e3e

Oh hehe, -Hands a megaphone to D'evil-

I'm going to think about wind then o3o

Is ok ^3^ e.e I am watching you O-O *stares* O-O … e.e -.- *blink* damnit...

I am just going to start working on the character…. ten give it a few days. no one goes for it then. :p

No wonder I like Importing my default Character.

Hahahaha xD Reading the posts made me actually have to listen to that song xD

My character sheet is done btw. You haven't said anything, hope you like the picture.

She's so prettyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't put up a Character Sheet yet, I was consoling a troubled friend. :(
I want to put up a Light character, if I still may.

I'm sure you can ^^ And no biggie, things happen in RL. I hope your friend is doing better though

Name: Hiori Nagura
Birth world and magic: Ambresta
Second-degree magic: Thunder magic
Race: Elemental half breed.
Appearance: magic_girl_by_sakimichan-d34xwqj.jpg
Assassin_by_aditya777.jpg (Make her mad and her horns come out assassin style o3o)
magic user type: Fighter and summoner of storms.
Bio: They say her mother, a pure succubus, fell in love with the internal winds of Ambresta and was gifted with a baby girl. Her hair was a soft lavender color and her eyes of a golden hue. The wind was her best friend. When singing even the wind stops to listen, however that lovely voice can call forth raging storms in the clearest skies.

They say she is of royal blood but this is quite impossible, her skin is covered by a dress of gold and deep blue like the sky at night. she doesn't know her mother that well since she died shortly after her birth. Murdered by royals of the world to retrieve 'their stolen child'. She doesn't feel hate towards them and forgave them for what they had done to her mother. Hiori is a fighter and behind that lovely face hides a raging storm, she carries power and in one way or another that power has to be released. Her lavender hair will turn the darkest purple and some will question her place of birth, is this girl really not from the dark world.

(Got to edit some more to it >_>)

I'll post mine soon.