The Bonded Ones

He couldn't decipher it but he still needed to know of she saw when she was flying. "Was it around here?" He gripped his dagger, nervous of what she would say.

"Saw eight-legs and two-legs no-wings long time. Was bald." I was enjoying the two-leg's company so far. I liked talking.

"Oh...Do you mean a spider and hen?" He got on edge for nothing. He continued walking and reached the gates. He walked in and quickly looked a a map of the town. He found where an inn was and started walking to it.

"Two-legs no wings hen. Look like you, but long hair and small body." I fluffed my feathers again and settled against his face.

" A woman? Is that it?" He makes a half circle going outward on his chest. "With things that look like this?" He wanted to understand.

" A place for me to sleep since I had such a rude awakening." He grinned at Eryi and said. "I suppose I'll teach you a bit before I sleep."

I finished prancing around to look at small man. Starlight. Name. Starlight. I repeated the words in my head trying to connect them together. Starlight. Name. Small ma-, no, Starlight was smiling. I barked up at her, unsure what do to now. Man was still slumped against the tree, would he be okay by himself.

I blinked at him. "Grrrrr." I started preening my wing again.

I looked up at Chocolate and then to the man. "We should probably bring him into warmer weather, Or a house." I said, looking around. It was all snow. I groaned and sat down, trying to figure out where we could go, before we caught frostbite.

After getting a room and getting into it he flopped on the bed. "Ah...So Tired...Well...I guess we should start with grammar and syntax. Then I'l give you more words and their meanings." He sat up and pulled out aa piece of paper and a pencil. He began teaching her how to form sentences, and correct grammar. After a while he taught her a few new words. Nothing special, just the basics so she would be able to make more sense when she spoke.