The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eae chuckles and nods, forgetting that he can't see her. "Yes I'm free." Eae then tells Ethan her address. Not wanting to hang up so soon she tries to think of something else to say.

Hearing the address given to him, Ethan wrote it down on a nearby notepad using one hand. His handwriting was a bit scruffy, but it was just about legible on the piece of paper.

"...Great, I'm glad to hear it." said Ethan with a bright smile to his voice, "So, uh, I hope your boss wasn't too harsh on you at the end of the day." He wanted to make some brief conversation with Eae.

Eae sighs a little at the mention of her boss "Well... He calmed down, but I had to work extra hours to make up for my mistake...but I'm glad that was it and I didn't get fired." She chuckles in relief

"Damn, that doesn't sound fun at all. Luckily you don't have to work those extra hours on our date night." said Ethan with a light chuckle. It was obvious that he was looking forward to their dinner date on Saturday evening. Thoughts of what to wear were already circling his mind.

Eae chuckles "yeah. Um what should I wear to this...fancy place? Are we going to match in color?" She asks with a teasing tone

"Wear whatever you want! Surprise me, even." replied Ethan with a small laugh. He preferred to dress smartly when it came to dinner. His wardrobe was full of high-end attire; suits, waistcoats, belts, you name it.

Eae smiled brightly "alright, then I will." Eae started thinking of an outfit that would surprise him but In a good way, getting up she decided to start picking her outfit right now, so that she wouldn't take a long time getting ready the day of the date "I'll see you then."

"Yeah, I guess I'll see you Saturday night! Bye." said Ethan. He hung up, looking at his phone screen shortly afterwards. The call only lasted for about a minute or so, but that was probably long enough. He placed his phone down on the coffee table in front of him and reclined in his seat, thinking deeply.

Timeskip to Saturday evening. It was around 6:30 pm and Ethan had just got out of the shower. He was singing one of his favourite songs, 'The Phoenix' by Fall Out Boy. Grabbing the nearby body towel, he quickly dried himself off and got dressed into tonight's outfit which consisted of a smart buttoned shirt, smart pants and a luxury leather belt. With a whiff of his best cologne and hair gel, Ethan managed to fix himself up well. He smirked with confidence in the wall mirror and nodded to himself in approval.

Ethan was all ready. Cell phone, check. Appearance, check. Wallet, check. He headed out of his apartment and into his Lexus LFA. Talk about fancy. Seatbelt on and engine on, Ethan headed towards the address given to him by Eae.

Eae puts her dark blue dress on and curled her hair, smiling at herself in the mirror she starts putting on her makeup, not to much but enough to bring out her eyes.

After she finished, she grabs her purse and does a mental check of her stuff. "Alright I have everything!" She says happily. Eae puts on her shoes and grabs her jacket, fidgeting with her outfit since she doesn't wear dresses that often.

Looking at the time she slowly starts to get nervous, 'do I look alright? Am I overdressed? Maybe I have time to change? No, Ethan we'll be here any moment' Eae thought as she waited.

"This is the place, no doubt." said Ethan to himself. Arriving outside Eae's place promptly, Ethan exited the car and walked to the front door. Doorbell or knock? He paused for a moment before ringing the doorbell twice. He cleared his throat and waited patiently for Eae to answer.

Eae jumps a little at the sound, feeling very nervous she quickly checks herself in the mirror before opening the door. Seeing Ethan standing at her door she smiles brightly "Hello"

Ethan's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Eae. He thought she looked amazing tonight. An instant smile formed on his lips. "Evening, Eae. You're looking wonderful tonight. Shall we get going?" Remaining as confident as he could, Ethan offered an arm to link with hers so that he could walk her to the car.

Eae smiles at him and links her arm with his after closing and locking her door. "Thank you and You look very handsome."

His cheeks heated up slightly at the compliment. Ethan always did enjoy receiving compliments, though he was extremely grateful and appreciative. "Ah, thank you very much." He said, a light chuckle escaping his lips.

With their arms linked together, Ethan walked Eae to his car and opened the front passenger door for her like a true gentleman. "After you, Eae."

Eae lets go of his arm and sits in the passengers seat and smiles at Ethan "thank you." A little shocked that he opened the car door for her since this was the first time anyone has done that, but Eae was very happy that he did that.

Ethan walked around and got into the driver's seat. He buckled up and started the car engine. Quiet rock music began playing in the background. "I hope you don't mind a bit of Fall Out Boy." He said with a small chuckle, "Anyway, I got a table booked for the two of us at this awesome place I know."

He began heading towards the restaurant in question. It was an Italian restaurant. Ethan was hoping that Eae liked Italian cuisine.

Eae looks out the window and hums to the sound of the song, "it's fine, I like the fall out boys. I can't wait to see this awesome place." Eae says as she turned towards him with a smile

The engine roared as Ethan drove, fitting quite nicely with the rock music that was playing in the background. He rested his one of his arms on the window sill and tapped it with his fingers to the rhythm of the song. Car and city lights whizzed past them as he drove rather quickly. It wasn't long until they arrived outside the restaurant.

"Ah, here we are." Ethan said as he pulled over. Exiting the car, he walked around the front and opened the passenger door for Eae.

Eae gets out of the car and fixes her dress, once she finished that she looked at the restaurant "wow" was all she could say as she looks at it in amazement , Eae very rarely goes to restaurant because she rather save her money then spend it.

Ethan stepped out of the car and closed the door behind him, locking the car securely. He walked around the front and offered an arm to link with Eae's, looking at her with a wide grin. "Just wait until you get inside."

Status
Not open for further replies.