The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eae smiles brightly at Ethan and links arms with him, "I can't wait." Eae looks back at the restaurant as they walk inside, amazed at how it looks.

Arm linked with hers, Ethan led Eae into the restaurant and approached the waiter at the front desk. "Name's Ethan. I made a reservation for two tonight." Said Ethan.

The waiter checked the bookings and nodded in confirmation. "Certainly, sir, if you would like to follow me." He began to lead Ethan and Eae to a small, candlelit table in the corner of the restaurant. "And here is your table."

As they walk to the table Eae couldn't help but smile even wider, looking around she felt a mix of good emotions. Once they get to the table Eae had to stop smiling because she knew she looked like a weirdo, inside she feels so happy that. Muttering to herself she says "it looks so romantic."

"Thank you." Ethan said to the waiter. He pulled out a chair for Eae to sit down on like a gentleman.

Eae thanks the waiter and Ethan as she sits down. "You're so nice, Ethan."

Ethan chuckled and walked around the table to his seat which was opposite Eae, sitting down promptly. He tucked himself in and picked up the menu, scanning the items listed inside. It was an Italian restaurant so the menu consisted of mainly Italian food.

"Please, it's just called being a gentleman." He chuckled. "I think I'll have the pasta." Said Ethan to the waiter. "How about you, Eae?" Ethan continued, turning his attention to Eae as he placed his menu down.

Eae looks at the menu for awhile, becoming slightly embarrassed when she couldn't decide "um...I do know, I've never eaten here before..." Looking at Ethan she says "whatever you're hav I'll have too."

"Sure thing. We'll have two pastas, please." Ethan said to the waiter.
The waiter nodded and wrote down the orders. "Can I get you two any drinks?"
"Ooh, I'll have a glass of orange juice. How about you, Eae?" replied Ethan.

Eae looks through the menu to the drink section and decided, "I'll have a strawberry lemonade, please" she said as she closes her menu.

The waiter nodded once more and wrote down their drinks orders. "Certainly. I shall be back with meals and drinks soon."

"Thanks." Said Ethan to the waiter with a small smile. He turned his attention to Eae and rested his elbows on the table. Wanting to find out more about his date, he began questioning her. "So, Eae, tell me a little bit about yourself."

Eae looks at him and smiles, getting slightly blushes "Um...what do you want to know?"

"Tell me... some of your hobbies and interests." Said Ethan. He was relaxed and confident, unlike his date. He noticed Eae's blush and chuckled quietly to himself, finding it somewhat cute.

Eae blush, "Oh um... Well I love to read and I always dreamed of traveling. How about you?"

"Travelling, huh? That's cool... I've always wanted to visit Australia and Japan." Ethan chuckled. He was quite interested in her at this point. "As for my interests, I enjoy playing badminton and tennis here and there."

It wasn't long before the drinks arrived. The waiter returned with a glass of orange juice for Ethan and strawberry lemonade for Eae, placing the respective drinks in front of them. "Ah, thank you." Said Ethan to the waiter.

Eae smiles at the waiter "thank you." Then turns to Ethan "well, I used to travel when I was younger with my parents. Um, maybe one day you could teach me how to play badminton."

Ethan chuckled and nodded, taking a sip of his orange juice. "Yeah, I'd love to show you some time."

The waiter walked away and quickly returned with the meals; pasta for both of them. He placed the dishes down in front of Ethan and Eae. Ethan inhaled deeply with a wide smile. The aroma coming from the dishes was heavenly. "...Mmm, it smells gorgeous." Remarked Ethan.

"Bon appetit, sir and madam." Said the waiter before walking away again.

Eae looks at the food and inhales deeply, "this smells delicious." She exclaims, she picks up her fork but before she started eating she asked "do you come here a lot?"

Ethan wasted no time and immediately took a few bites, savouring the flavour of the dish. A content 'Mmm' noise escaped his lips as he bit into the delicious pasta. He swallowed and wiped his mouth with a nearby napkin to answer Eae's question. "Yes, I do! ...By myself, that is. You're the first person I've taken to dinner, believe it or not." Said Ethan with a small chuckle. He took a sip of his orange juice.

Eae smiles and blushes, "well, thank you for bringing me." After she says that Eae takes a bit out of her food and hums in delight "this is really good."

Taking a few more bites, Ethan was really enjoying his meal. He had almost finished his pasta at this point, taking several sips of the orange juice to wash the food down. He wiped his mouth with the napkin after every time he swallowed due to his good table manners.

With a nod, Ethan replied. "Not a problem... This is indeed fantastic! I'm glad you like it here, Eae." He continued eating and eventually finished his plate in a matter of bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.