The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eae gets out and follows him, she grabs the healthy snacks and drinks "alright, are you ready!" Eae says with a smile on excitement

Ethan carried the sports equipment's bag over his shoulder and nodded at Eae to indicate that he was ready. He headed towards the main entrance and the automatic double doors slid open quickly. Entering the building, Ethan noticed that there was a long line at the front desk. "Oh boy, this could take a while... I hope she doesn't mind waiting." Muttered Ethan under his breath as he waited at the back of the line. The line would take a good 15-20 minutes. Fortunately, Ethan was rather patient and he had Eae as company so it wasn't too bad of a wait.

Eae walks in after Ethan and looks at the long line, she sighs in disappointment at having to wait but soon smiles realizing that she wsent standing in this long line alone, she was standing here with Ethan. Smiling and trying to contain her laughter she looked at Ethan "the day we decided to go here is the day everyone shows up."

Ethan chuckled at Eae's comment. "Yeah. But I guess it is the weekend, so it's gonna be busy." Replied Ethan. The line was moving slowly and eventually, after a 15-20 minute wait, they made it to the front of the line.

"Hi, I'd like to hire out a badminton court for an hour." Said Ethan to the receptionist.
"Certainly, sir, that'll be $15 for 60 minutes." Replied the receptionist.

Ethan took his wallet out and paid the amount required.
"Thank you very much. Court number 3 is all yours for an hour, sir." Said the receptionist as she gestured towards the court's entrance.
Turning to face Eae, Ethan grabbed the sports equipment's bag and entered court number 3. "C'mon Eae, let's get going!" Exclaimed Ethan along the way.

Eae nods and quickly follows him, not able to hide her blush that crepted in her face. This was her first time playing this sport and her first time playing any sports with a guy that wasn't her father and brother. Shaking her head, she got rid of that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.