The Beginning of the New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm back!)

(Present moment) Carla had not expected such a vivid statement from the count, but closes her eyes and stops her story for a bit before continuing out of respect for Vlad's memories.
(Flashback) Why do you ask that daddy? I don't know where mommy is and you are my daddy. So can you come and play with me? I can make a hopscotch game! Carla runs over and grabs a large stick and makes a hopscotch game at an amazing speed, then numbering the squares einer, zwei, drei, etc. ( German for one, two, three, etc.). Now, I'll go first, than it'll be your turn! Carla jumps from one square to the next until ten, than turns around and says Your turn! Narkutsk smiles, he always wanted to be a father when he was a human. Why not now? He didn't need to teach her to speak, or write, or manners. He looks at her. What is such a sweet girl like this doing on their own? She has such vivid green eyes, and cute brown hair. Surely good parents would not leave their 6 year old children for dead, right? He starts slow at first at first, than speeds up and finished close to the same time as Carla (It's been a long time since I've played alright!) They go on to play hide and seek, tag, marbles, and some other medieval games that only require two players. It gets dark, and Carla brings out a medium sized blanket to sleep on. There is extra room, so Carla says Can you sit next to me and keep the bad monsters away? Narkutsk looks over, smiling, and says Sure, but why do you go to sleep during the daytime? Carla looks over curiously, saying To keep away from the bad people that I thought had taken you and mommy away from me. She quickly falls asleep, and Narkutsk is close to it when he hears a sound like rustling feet in the bushes. He stands up quickly, but he is a new vampire and is not completely used to his vampiric form yet. A raider runs out of the bushes and punches Narkutsk, making him fly backwards a little before landing on his back and rolling onto his chest. Narkutsk gets back up to find puncture marks where the raider had punched him. The raider has a punk rocker type hairdo (tall, spiky mohawk that's usually dyed) and sunglasses, not to mention countless piercings and tattoos. He is bare chested and has loose pants, along with running shoes. On both of his hands, he has spiked brass knuckles and semi-large muscles. Take everything you find, we're good until tomorrow morning. Two other similar men come out, one with a blowdart and the other with a sword. They both stop, and the one with a sword asks What about little girls? Eh? The apparent leader walks over to the now cowering little Carla. Well, I don't know much about their business, but we might make a good profit if we sell her to the slave trade. The leader look back carelessly as Narkutsk says Hey, have you forgotten that I'm still here or what? However, Narkutsk's vision starts to get slightly fussy around the edges. The mercenary with the blowdart says with a slight Australian accent Well it's about time my drug started taking effect. Kayne's brass knuckles have a small dosage of a potent sleeping serum that could put an army asleep in minutes with a few drops. Sure enough, after a few more seconds, Narkutsk fell to the floor as he watched the raiders take Carla through half closed eyelids when he thought I didn't... even... know... her name. He falls asleep then.

Last edited:
(Still flashback) Narkutsk wakes up in the middle of the day as the potent toxin is flushed out of his system through sweat. He gets back up and remembers what happened yesterday. His already fractured thoughts shatter into even smaller pieces as waves of negative emotions flood his mind, causing him to break down and cry despite himself. A stranger that had apparently been wandering nearby put his hand on Narkutsk's shoulder. Narkutsk stops crying and looks at the stranger, who happens to look like the count. Now I may be a complete stranger, but if you tell me what troubles you so, I promise to help you in any way possible. Narkutsk is suspicious at first, but lets the story out and finds that it partially helps him lift the weight tearing at his heart. The stranger looks sad as the story progresses, but sadness turns to determination as he says in a stern voice Well I may not know much, but vampires are supposed to be better than that, right? Narkustsk gasps in surprise and asks How did you know that I was a vampire? The man smiles as he points to the bloody holes in his shirt where fresh puncture wounds should still be leaking fluids. I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone that can do that unless they are not entirely human, and judging by how you drank a small groups blood, than you must be a vampire! Things grow silent for a bit before the stranger says Now, What is the point of having all of that power if you don't use it? You are a vampire! Nobody is as strong as your race except for the dragons in the olden times. Now, you need to go and save that little girl, because if you don't, you will live only to regret it. You must have the strength, the courage, the brains, and the will to do what you know is right. I know things have been hard since you've become one of them, but the man I used to know never gave up. That's right Narkutsk, it's me, Jamil. You died on that battlefield in my arms, yet here you are. You must make amends with what you are, but still remember that you are Mark Tusk! You are the Main Commander of the first army made to march on the Turks castle, forced to command over a hundred generals and made to lead up to an army of 10,000 strong. You decimated half of the enemy force with just your convincing word and soothing tone, and defeated the enemy battle-master (pretty much a super hard to beat warrior that improvises anything on the battlefield from bones as darts to a string with an arrowhead attached as a grappling hook) in hand-to-hand combat when you got an arrow in the leg, paralyzing it. Now, who are you?! Narkutsk looks up and has a new found spark in his eyes as I brain is racked with memories that seem to pull his conscience together and drag his mind back into place. His voice gets a new mettle that nobody had heard since the day before he had been reborn into vampirism. It was a more confident, commanding voice like the man he used to be. My name is Narkutsk Windshpere, and my master is the one and only Vladimir. Jalil smiles at this, and asks So, are you just going to sit here and mope... or are you going to FIGHT FOR WHAT IS YOURS! Narkutsk yells THAT LITTLE GIRL IS MY NEW FAMILY!!! Jalil calmly starts to walk away while saying Than what's stopping you? Fly with winged feet and go save your child.

Last edited:
(Flashback) Narkutsk finds the raiders day old tracks (if that wasn't enough, the unbelievably horrid stench coming from their clothes and their bodies) and sprints across the countryside in a blur of smoke and color, traveling at least a mile every 5 seconds. After about an hour of taking slight intervals for water, he sees a small fort in the distance. As he gets closer, he gets more details of what would be a glorious fort if the situation were different. The area was a relative square, about 150 X 150 feet with a spiked wooden fence around the entire thing, making it slightly more fortified against their now imminent removal. They had a few small houses in the right corner on the side with the door, a blacksmith in the left corner at the same side, and their main hall taking up most of the rest of the small fort. In the middle was a square wooden archers tower that had enough range to cover all of the fort, save for a small bit in the corners. There were 24 raiders in the vicinity at the moment, including the 3 that he was going to surely kill. There were 4 at the barred wooden door, 8 in the little remaining courtyard in front of the main hall, 8 in the tower (2 for each of the 4 sides that make 8), one blacksmith that he wasn't going to bother until he left, and lastly the 3 dead men in the main hall. They were smart in fortifying their defenses when they saw the dust rising in the distance. They weren't very smart in 3 ways though. 1 being that they left all 4 corners open, meaning that breaking a small bit of wood and than infiltrating the houses, the blacksmith, or the main hall would be all to easy. 2 being that they built their fort in the desert instead of against a mountain or a cliff-face, leaving them open for attacks on all sides (and corners). Number 3 being that raiders are used to facing NORMAL people, not vampires, making almost all of their defenses useless against the now super powerful Narkutsk.
Narkutsk skids to a stop a good 10 feet in front of the guards, letting the dust dissipate and revealing his relaxed lone figure before walking slowly forward as a mysterious entity to the men. He stops right as the spearhead one of the guards lowering his spear slightly punctures his skin, making a few drops of strangely steaming blood drip to the floor, disintegrating small dents in the sand before clotting into steaming pebbles of sand and vampire blood. Narkutsk bends over despite the new slice on his body as the spear slips through the skin to pick up the now cold and smooth red pebbles that had just been a bumpy bit of hard steaming mud.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff](Sorry, but the rest is going to have to wait until the morning. Stay well, and I'M BACK FROM VACATION!!!)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#ffffff](Here comes the rest!)[/BCOLOR]

(2nd to last flashback) The guard backs up us Narkutsk bends over the second time to pick up the rest of the blood stones from the sand. Narkutsk has 7 pebbles in his hand now, so he closed his eyes and crushed the pebbles, then thought of making the fine red sand put the guards to sleep. He blows the dried blood dust into the air, creating a small cloud that would put the guards to sleep (In the medieval days, almost all of the older vampires had the ability to control what blood outside their body did. Then it was outlawed about 500 years from the present time, save for the main set of vampires and the people who they gave the ability to, like Sylvia). When the cloud dissipated, Narkutsk had moved all the sleeping bodies away from the door. He pushed on the door experimentally and found that the door had been sealed even more from his last scouting. This is going to be harder than I thought... Narkutsk punched the weakest part of the door with some force, but the door still stood. He knew where the hinges were and found a very convenient piece of iron ingot. He crushed the sides of the ingot until it was the thickness of a shovel. He twisted one end of the metal disk to make a sort of one handed shovel, than sharpened the "spade" side until he had a makeshift piercing dagger used to penetrate hard items like a breastplate or the top of a helmet. Just like the old days! He used this dagger to cut the door from all 6 of the hinges. The door slightly sagged, as the only thing keeping it standing was a rope attaching the door to the rim above the door. Narkutsk smiled, thinking of the perfect entrance. He kicked the bottom of the door with all of his might, making it fly upwards and break the rope, going so high into the sky that it faded from sight. Narkutsk walked forward, showing no signs of fatigue despite the four sleeping men on his shoulders. He was about 5 feet away from the 8 guards still in the courtyard when he stopped and dropped the men. The raiders looked around a bit when they heard a whistling, but then they looked up after realizing that the door hadn't hit the ground yet. The 12 X 5 foot door was falling from the sky at close to the speed needed to go into a world championship car race. Narkutsk ran forward, slingshot himself from the top of a raiders head, and kicked the door with the speed of a bullet. The door shattered into splinters of varying size, also slamming Narkutsk into the ground like a rag-doll. For a few moments, Narkutsk couldn't move. When he could move, he didn't, and he heard the sleeping men wake after a few moments of silence. One of the raiders in the courtyard came over to Narkutsk. He stared at Narkutsk for a little bit, than lightly chuckled before saying That was a crazy stunt that would've killed anybody else here. He helps Narkutsk up, continuing after the vampire regained his balance I don't think any one of us wants to fight you after that. I should warn you though, the archers in the tower love to shoot pretty much everything, so you might get stuck with a few arrows. Narkutsk nods a little before startling everyone with a sudden command that you could definitely call authoritative. I need everyone in this courtyard to leave before 1 minute is over, unless you want to see the inside of a twister. Also, take that pull-wagon full of hay with you, I'll need it to drop the archers into. At first, the raiders looked confused, than realized that the clock had started and hurried out of the fort with the wagon in tow. Narkutsk walks forward a few steps before stopping as an arrow whizzed past his face, making the air in front of him colder. He exerts himself, pushing life force from his body to achieve his goal despite the arrows almost constantly piercing his skin. At last he opens his eyes, which are now glowing completely yellow and shouted MACHEN SIE EINE TWISTER UND NEHMEN SIE DIE BOGENSCHüTZEN WEG !!! (MAKE A TWISTER AND TAKE THE ARCHERS AWAY!!! in German). Suddenly, a group of black clouds cover the fort and a twister comes down and takes the roof off the archers tower. Despite their struggling, the twister sucks all 8 of the archers up into a spinning spiral of confusion. It continues to carry them out of the fort over to the wagon, than it drops the archers into the wagon one at a time before disappearing back into the clouds that slowly dissipated.

Last edited:
(LAST FLASHBACK!) Narkutsk walks to the door of the main hall and is about to open it, when he jumps back a few steps after seeing a sword come down to separate his hands from his arms. He looks up to see his first kill target, the raider with the sword that took away his little Carla. The raider looked surprised as he said So where were these talents when we last found you? You were useless before, and you still are, so why don't you just leave now before I kill you. Narkutsk stared at him for a moment, than smirked and said My mind was not clear then, and it wasn't your serum that made it happen, so I could not do what I can. Now, give me back the little girl that you stole from me and I will consider making your death painless. The raider chose the foolish choice and tried to impale Narkutsk in the heart, and met with no success. When the sword came close, Narkutsk caught the sword between both hands and threw it far past the fort wall. Narkutsk than balled up his right hand and backhanded the raider, sending him flying 50 feet into the wood fence that collapsed on top of him, making the sharpened tops skewer him in many parts of his body. Narkutsk scoffed, shook the blood off of his hand and went to find the little girl.
Narkutsk was walking down a darkened hallway towards the cells, when a dart stabbed into the fat of his arm. He yelped and pulled the dart from his arm, but a laugh emanated from the second target, showing that it's work had already been done. Immediately, his vision becomes blurry as the raider talks with that Australian accent. Don't try fighting, I put enough serum on that dart to bring down a colossus. Narkutsk fell to the floor, but he would not give in. He had to save Carla, if it took his life to do so. His vision immediately cleared up after that thought. He fell to his knees though, as to fool his opponent, and he knew that the raider would come over to gloat about taking down a man like him. As Narkutsk had predicted, the raider came over, and Narkutsk lunged upwards and grabbed the raider's throat, lifting him a full foot above his height. The raider's eyes bulged out of his eye sockets in surprise as he choked out the words How... are you still... awake? Narkutsk says My mind is too focused for your toxin to work on me anymore and crushes the raider's windpipe with his pinkie finger and his thumb. Good riddance. There are not many men that can create toxins like him.
Narkutsk finally finds the room with the cells, but the leader had apparently heard the commotion and was waiting for him. He had shaved his head for combat, but nothing had changed about him... even the especially dark sunglasses. The leader speaks, but has an especially nasty tone to it. Do you want to know why those raiders you just killed made me their leader? That's because... I'm not from this world little vampire. He pulls off the sunglasses to reveal an eyeless face. When he pulled off the glasses, however, the skin fell off as well, making his head a skull. He flexes his shoulders and a black robe with a large hood appears. Finally, he shook both hands, making the spiked brass knuckles fly off. The knuckles floated, than spun around each other, fusing themselves into a scythe. The raider grabs the scythe with one hand, pulls his hood up with the other, than says [BCOLOR=#ffffff]I... AM... DEATH.[/BCOLOR] The final touch is added when his empty eye sockets acquire small red fireballs that literally materialize from nothing, illuminating his upper face underneath the hood. He slices downwards with his scythe, making a burning trail in the air. It slices Narkutsk's muscles about an inch and a half deep, also disintegrating a small bit of tissue around the wound, and sending Narkutsk flying backwards at least 8 feet.

(the rest is still coming, but I wasn't prepared for this plot twist I made, so it'll be a little bit longer. Almost done with the flashback though!)

Last edited:
(FINAL flashback) Narkutsk gets back up, the wound sealing up like all vampires wounds do. He starts walking a few steps toward the immortal skeleton, when the creature that called itself death teleported behind him and stabbed him clear down to the handle with the blade of the scythe through the stomach. He threw the scythe in a spinning motion, making Narkutsk spin like he was on a blood-filled roller coaster. He is stuck to the wall as the scythe penetrates the stone cell. Death came over to him and pulled out a small jar, but didn't pull the scythe out of the wall. He opened the lid and put it in front of Narkutsk's face. Suddenly, the life seemed to drain from the vampires body as a white flow of air flows from his body. He tries to struggle, but can't because of the quickly draining life and the scythe in his stomach. Narkutsk opens his eyes wide and shouts while thinking I CAN'T DIE WHEN THAT LITTLE GIRL DEPENDS ON ME! He miraculously pulls the scythe out and stabs the man that calls himself Death in the skull. The jar glows and Narkutsk's soul flows back into his body, returning the life to him and sealing the hole in his gut. The skeleton screams as the jar takes the life out of its bones, shrinking him to a normal sized skeleton. The scythe falls out of his head as the body is returned to normal. The raider looks up with weakness as he says You will die eventually, and the being that takes my place will torture you no matter where you go. Narkutsk looks at him with disgust and says I will eventually, but it's your time now... you should not have faced me if you knew that I was a vampire. The raider turns back to a skeleton, but Narkutsk headbutts the creature, shattering the skull into dust and ending the life of his last target.
Narkutsk opens the cell of the little Carla, and cries with joy as she leaps into his arms and cries DADDY!The duo is about to leave when Carla pulls on his arm and says We can't leave yet daddy, we have to free all of my friends first. Narkutsk nods and breaks open all the other locks, letting the prisoners run towards the exit and their freedom. Narkutsk frees them all, but stops as he sees the crowd gathered outside of the door. He tells Carla to wait for him and pushes through the crowd. He does nothing as their new leader walks forward and says Hello, we would like to accompany you on your travels and help you, though I doubt you'll need it.Narkutsk is about to reply, when one of the prisoners steps forward and says Wait, please... take us instead, you can protect us on our travels as we travel back to our towns and farms. Narkutsk nods as he says I have a better idea. Why don't you raiders come with me to protect the prisoners when we go our separate ways? Than we all can go together. Everyone agreed, save for a few raiders who would turn this desolate fort into a sanctuary in the desert for travelers. They all agreed as they went towards Narkutsk's home, already splitting up with some that lived in the opposite direction. Narkutsk asked Carla for the first time, You know, I never got to know your name. Can you tell me? Carla looked at Narkutsk as she said Wow, your memory must have gotten really bad after I lost you. Alright, my name is Carla, and I'm your little dumpling, remember? Narkutsk held her hand as he said, Sure, I think I may remember that. Then, all of them together, with the others as well, the group walked away from the desolate place and towards the mainland.
(This is the end of the flashback at LONG LAST! XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Present day) Carla looks at Dracula as she finishes her story and says Well, now that you know my story, I thinks it's safe for me to say this. You raised or re-raised Narkutsk, an he raised me, so you're sort of like my grandpa. She scoffs and slightly shakes her head. So "grandpa", what should we do now? Don't we have to elect a new vampire to replace Narkutsk? Carla looks at the Count with playful, but serious eyes as she asks this question.
(Hey, now I've got a new character to play as, so I'll be showing him now. Introducing... JAMIL!)
A silhouette emerges in the moonlight with only a few hours left of the night. A man about 7 foot 10 inches with no recognizable features except for a pair of round glasses that reflected the light and a scarf with many holes that fluttered in the strange bursts of wind that had occurred since Narkutsk's untimely death. The world seems to focus in on his face, with his glasses shining white as he says Looks like at long last, another vampire needs my help. It's a shame that it took so long though, it's kind of hard being inactive for over a thousand years. I guess I now know what my old friend Dracula must have felt. Time to go pay him a visit, and once again lend him a helping hand. He smiles, than laughs loudly, not caring who hears him in this hill area. His face starts to glow, and the apparent screen of vision zooms out, showing that his entire body does the same. He starts to glow brighter than the moon, then the world goes out of focus for a few seconds. When it goes back to a normal view, Jamil is gone, along with the bright glowing silver light. His almost haunting laugh, however, stayed for more than 5 hours straight. Anyone that heard the laugh when they came near declared the hill haunted from that day on.

Last edited:
"Our way is to fight, the strongest will take his position "Granddaughter" their will be no election only fighting and one will rise to the position and be able to hold it but who that will be is not for me to decide, if you feel so inclined you could take his position but you must fight and defeat those who would also claim it." Vlad pulled a cup out from a vortex in reality and cut his wrist draining blood into it then handing it to Carla. "Drink from this it shall give you a new power...think of it as a make up present for all those "birthdays" I missed." The power she was to receive was the ability to truly shape shift into any thing she could imagine, this was not just illusion but an actual form she could take and change into, that included using that creatures abilities.

Carla looks at Dracula with slight disbelief as he makes the statement of her taking Narkutsk's place as one of the unstoppable vampires. The looks turns smug as he hands her the glass, saying something about this being a birthday present. Carla had always been slightly defiant towards her elders, so although she wasn't trying to be rude, she made a snide remark. For one, birthday gifts are for little children and people who are greedy and spoiled. Secondly, My power is a variation of water, not wind. Carla makes an example of this by freezing the blood into a rock solid red block of ice. She tips the cup upside down, making the block fall into her waiting hand. She looks at it for a few seconds, than she says I know for a fact that I never drink blood from another vampire, so don't try to fool me gramps. I can tell that there already two people whom you have "blessed". All I'm going to say is that trying to get me to be the replacement of my father won't end well for you, me, or any other vampire. Carla partially realizes what she says and is about to apologize to Dracula, when a glow emanates in the distance, followed by a seemingly endless bout of haunting laughter. Vampires hear strange things all the time, but this was different. If you were a vampire that somehow didn't get even a slight chill from that, than you were either deaf or insane. Carla feels a slight tremble in her voice as she says That voice... I've heard it before! She is about to explain this to Dracula when the figure on the hillside barges through the door to the room. He stops, not even winded despite the supposedly immovable door, and leans against the door-frame. The man looks up, peering though his glasses at the two, than says Hello Dracula... Long time no see! I heard about the untimely death of your son-in-law and I came here to help you out. OBVIOUSLY you're going to need it, just like with the last time I had to come around.
(Jamil is supposed to be a mysterious and scary guy since he became a [SPOILERS]. The glasses that reflect even the slightest light are an added effect to the hard and "scary" exterior, also increasing his night vision EXPONENTIALLY. Dracula became good friends with him after many occasions where Jalil warned him that the fake church was coming to pick him off with some very powerful men. Dracula had barely gathered enough souls to regain his former strength after the transformation, so he wasn't even CLOSE to being able to defeat those odds.)

Last edited:
Vlad looked at Carla. "IF your own hubris will not allow you to accept a gift from me then so be it, I will never force anyone to do anything but know I will not make an offer like that again, also if you think the only person who could take your fathers role is someone with the power of wind then you are very much mistaken." "Hello Jalil my friend i'm surprised you did not come sooner but oh well and think you for your condolences but I believe they would be better for his adopted daughter there. So friend why are you here, I don't believe this is just a social visit and would you like anything to drink wine, tea or coffee maybe?"

Jamil puts up his hand to signal for Dracula to wait for him to finish his sentence. He looks at Carla and tilts his head as he says So you are the young Miss Carla I heard about from Narkutsk! It is a pleasure to see you again after a few hundred years. Why don't you come to any of the reunions anymore? They may be humans, but they are still your flesh and blood and you should know that they still have many memories of you, despite you going more than 5 generations ago. I am sorry to you as well, but I cannot stay for any more grovelling... I have work to do in the shadows and the light. Jalil puts his extended arm down, and turns to Dracula, who is still at least a foot shorter than him despite being over 6 feet tall. He chuckles deeply, and says Oh Dracula, no need for the blank card, I know that you can already tell why I'm here! Despite all of your heavy talk, you still aren't at you MAXIMUM power, and you are just to prideful to admit that you need help. Speaking of which, while what you say is true, you do need to call a meeting and discuss what to do about the new threat of these "hunters". My first goal is to go gather the other vampire lords and summon them here at your beckoning call. We have been best friends for literally EVER, so I'm asking you myself to heavily consider. However, while I'm awaiting your decision, please allow me to look for someone. Lastly, it's JaMil, remember?

Last edited:
For the first time, Jamil sees Sylvia at the top of the staircase leaning against the banister. He bows his head in greeting as he says Hello Sylvia. Nice to see you again. I haven't seen you since before the last time I saw Drac here. Before anything else is said, you might want to take another look at your castle. That boy... Conner, isn't as bad as you think. When you leave, I shall accompany you because he is the one I am going to have a little chat with before I leave. So what do ya say there ma'am?

"My apologies but you know my Transylvania accent makes certain words and names sound different, I have to put on the armor of confidence or many will challenge me for power but my power is slowly coming back I should be at 50% soon friend and we need the meeting to happen the vampires as a untied front must face this new threat to all of us. You are one of my most trusted confidants and friends where do you suggest the meeting be at because all of us in one location will be a tempting target."

Jamil thinks for a few moments before he says I must decide with my newest relative. As you know fully well Dracula, I am a [SPOILERS!!!], so the only people I call relatives are other [NO SPOILER D: ]. This is the reason I must go see that Conner child. He has more potential than I ever had, and I KNOW that that boy will decide whether we live on or perish in our own prime states. You seem to have met him, so you know his powers exceeded my powers at that age. Jamil turns to Sylvia and states Again, we will leave when you are ready. I would much appreciate if we left soon, however. Jamil turns finally to Carla and says I hope we get more time to spend together later, but for now, you can call me Uncle Jamil. I will help you whenever I can, so don't hesitate to ask for it when you need it. Carla looks down at her feet before saying, I am going to go now. and running down out of the room towards the front door.

(Vlad's part) While he was still playing he looked back and caught Sylvia's eye and beckoned her to join him he also sensed a presence outside his castle and sent his shadow to bring them here and if they resisted use force but don't kill them. He stopped playing and turned toward Sylvia and greeted her he smiled at her and said. "Hello Sylvia I so hope you are feeling better compared to how I found you." He then went back to plucking notes from many different songs that had appeared throughout the centuries waiting for her to respond.
Sylvia was going to come down the steps to Vlad when another vampire came into the room, looking very stressed. Sylvia stayed at the top of the stairs, hidden from view. As this Carla related her story, she sympathized with the makeshift "family", wondering how it would be to lose a loved one. All vampires, when turned, have to run away from their human families lest they drink all their blood, but when there's a family of vampires? That's losing your loved ones twice in a single lifetime. She saw Dracula's tears of blood, and anger surged into her along with memories of her house falling to smithereens.
She cocks her head to the side in confusion as Carla refuses the blood, deciding to turn it into a block of ice instead. After she talks a little bit, she looks remorseful, but Sylvia is distracted from this by a sudden laughter. The source soon reveals itself, however, as a friend of Dracula's. Dracula ignored this stranger for a moment, promising to never gift Carla again, before responding politely to Jamil and accepting his regards, offering drinks. Sylvia admires his smooth talking in an unexpected situation. Jamil responds by ignoring Dracula in turn and pointlessly chatting with her, and then trying to degrade him! But he brings up a good point in suggesting a meeting, and Sylvia disagrees with bringing them all here.
Sure, the mansion was big enough, but wouldn't that be the perfect chance for enemies to strike on all of them at once. Not that there was any fear of them losing, but if those humans were as powerful as Carla said, some vampires might die.
Her attention is distracted from this thought, however, as Jamil talks to her. He calls her by her name, and her face flames as she's once again noticed. How in the hell does this stranger know her name?! He lies, because she wasn't even a thought in her parent's minds before Dracula was locked away! She becomes irritated at this man's apparent I-know-everything attitude, but just creeped out enough to hear him out. Perhaps he's even working with Conner, the one who destroyed her home?! She doesn't answer him, letting Dracula distract his attention with his wise words. She was shocked to find that Dracula was very close with this Jamil, and wondered at where her loyalties lie. After everything, Dracula could have killed Sylvia within a couple minutes, yet he gave her the gift of a new power, as well as took her in at her time of weakness. How could he be connected to the destruction of the house in which she lived for a hundred years??
Sylvia was so conflicted that she didn't even realize Jamil had started talking until Carla ran away from everyone. Sylvia put on a facade, just like Dracula has done and has come to do for a long time, and walked down the steps in exaggerated grace. Coming to a stop at the end of the stairway, she folded her arms underneath her generous bosom and raised one of her eyebrows as she faced Jamil. In a venemously sweet voice, she stated, "My mansion was destroyed by a boy named Conner. The one you say is not what he seems. Yet you could possibly be as well, when you clearly mistook my residence, meaning that you could be lying about how you know of me." She places her arms to her hips and scowls, walking a couple steps towards Jamil and Dracula before stopping a couple of feet away while looking at Jamil, taking a quick glance at Dracula before bringing her full attention to this... stranger. That's not even a rough enough term for what she's feeling. "And how the hell do you even know me anyway?? I don't know you, sir. If you wanted to speak to Conner so bad, why don't you just go to the ruins of my home, the place I grew up, which is demolished now thanks to him, and talk to him yourself?" She whipped away from them and went behind the piano, on the other side of them, then adds mockingly with a hint of a danger in her tone, "Plus... Why would I want a total stranger following me home?

Jamil nods at all of her statements, as she makes a valid point on most of her subjects. Jamil smiles as she said that her mansion had been destroyed. He tells her what he knows. Firstly, I am sorry I did not introduce myself earlier. My name is Jamil Grashin, I am the one you heard about when Carla told her story. What should interest you is that I am over 5 times your age, so you should respect your elders. Secondly, I knew all about Dracula's future when I first touched him as a boy. That touch showed me EVERYTHING, including you. Third and foremost, I need to follow you home not only to see Conner, but I would like to see you reaction on what else he has done to your mansion. I'll give you a hint, when you see it, you won't be angry with him anymore. So for the last time, I am waiting for you so I can do my duties. He grins as he walks over to and waits by the door exiting the room.

Vlad watched as they talked, he was tired and this whole ordeal was taking it's toll, he needed to be at full strength and he knew of only one way to do that if he wanted them back fast. "I can sense you have questions for me Sylvia, what ever questions Jamil does not answer I will and you have permission to enter my home you do not need my permission to enter any more. Oh and would you both seal the place once you two leave...I will be busy." Vlad then got up from his seat and started to walk to the back of his mansion, he came upon a door without any obvious handles or unlocking mechanisms but their was on single slot, Vlad pulled out a vial from his storage world and uncorked it, he remembered when he was given this blood, it was given to him by the Proto-vampire a creature whose power had even dwarfed his and even possibly God's this was a creature whose very existence was an abomination as it was spawned from the womb of darkness and the seed of evil. He had encountered this creature when it looked like a man that was very near the end of his life this was when Vlad was still just a man it had told him he was destined for great things but Vlad paid the old man no heed as he was at war. The next time he encountered the creature was after he was turned and this time it had appeared as a young woman and had lured him to a cave that existed at the edge of this world and the next, once Vlad was inside the creature revealed its true appearance and nature, it was vaguely human in shape but it was surrounded in darkness but only two white eyes stared at him from the darkness when Vlad had tried to attack the creature it had merely used its presence to suppress Vlad and bring him to his knees and when Vlad was immobilized it spoke to him it's voice a mixture of old and young, man and woman. "YoU WHo hAs ForSaKEn yOuR Own HuManIty FoR PoWEr, yOu WiLL bE ThE InStruMenT oF fATe iN ThIs WoRLd. UsE THiS FoR iT ShAll GiVe YoU PowER WhEN yOu NeEd It ThE MoST." The creature than had produced a vial of what looked like black blood, Vlad had been confused by the encounter because after it had given him the vial it exploded into shadow and disappeared. It was only 200 years ago that Vlad had discovered this door and the powerful magics that hid it from beings that existed in our reality and even though the door was just that a door just front and back that had apparently lead to no-where but he felt the same power that abomination had possessed all those years ago this is where he had built his home for in case he needed what ever was behind this door and this blood was it's key. Vlad poured all of the blood into the slot and for a second it seemed as though nothing was going to happen until he felt that power again just like he did back then all of it concentrated on him none of it leaking into the surrounding but this time Vlad was able to withstand it and stay on his own two feet, the door finally opened and once Vlad entered the door disappeared leaving no trace of it or Vlad ever being their. Once Vlad was inside the power only increased causing him to stagger but he was no going to be defeated like last time, as he stumbled down the hallway the walls were glowing and pulsing with power and giving off a faint glow, Vlad finally saw an opening at the end of the hall and now the power was increasing causing Vlad to fall to his knee as he entered the antechamber which was massive at least 1000 feet in height and a mile in any direction but all of it was filled with scenes of death and suffering and of places even Vlad had never seen, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jerusalem, the hill where Jesus was crucified and also an image of an angel being cast out of heaven. As Vlad approached the center of the room the power had pushed him onto his stomach and he was crawling to make it to the center, Vlad was coming top terms with the fact that whatever was here with him was much more powerful than the creature he had encountered all those years ago. Finally Vlad reached the center of the room here he found a pool of darkness and four thrones surrounding it, on each of these thrones sat a being on the first the person was draped in a red cloth that looked to be made out of fire it also had a massive Zweihänder by it's side, the next one had pale green robes that were torn the smell of decay permeated from this being it's robes were almost translucent and danced like a phantasm even though their was no wind here, the third being was the only one with visible flesh but only it's arms and legs which were just skin and bone much like survivors of that genocide in the 1930s and 1940s it's robe was almost a burlap material that was much to big for the being's frame it sat limp in it's throne which like the previous two was made of marble except each had a different color to it the first red, the second green and this one brown but the last one was the one that truly scared Vlad it was covered in black robes that seemed to absorb all the light around it, it also had two horns protruding from the top of it's hood it also had a large scythe made of bone next it's throne which was also made of bone specifically skulls. Vlad knew they were all watching him and with this much power they could snap their fingers and make him disappear from existence soul or no soul Vlad thought. "If I am to die here it will be on my feet not on my belly like a dog." With all of his power Vlad slowly stood on his own two feet he was sweating as if he had just been in a battle and his mussels ached but he had no time to dwell on it as the final being spoke to him. [BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Well it seems our pet picked well, we can sense what you are...vampire...but to us you are an ant no not just you but to every being on your pathetic planet you are all like specs of dirt to us even those two creatures Jamil and Conner those two who believe they are all powerful they know not what they provoke when they use that power of theirs. You may wonder what we are or you may have an idea already but know that I am the eldest of my siblings here I am as old as God is and I will exist long after God is dead for I am death the end of all no one can escape my grip not even you, you who hid his soul away to escape me child I don't need your soul to end you. But to the reason you are here, you have been chosen to be our avatar on your planet but it comes at a cost you will continue living just as you are now but you may only choose one person to walk this path with you but they will also face the same tribulations as you do, they will never be able to watch any children they have grow for they will die while you two never age you two will have to watch as any family you have withers away and dies and you will have to take their soul's, you never again will be harmed physically but you will never know peace the peace you so crave no you will wander the earth never being able to stay with one person or group for they will die as you watch this is the punishment you receive for pushing the world so out of balance. If you deny us we will destroy you and find another and do not call for help no one can find you here not even God, if you accept you fall into this pool in front of us and be reborn as our apostle."[/BCOLOR] Vlad had no choice less he be killed so he took a step toward the pool of darkness. Their was no light or sound to him only the darkness until he heard cries for help, it sounded like millions of people yelling at once it was then that he saw all the souls he had taken leaving his body and screaming in agony it was then that Vlad felt it the pain, it was like hundreds of hot rebar being pushed into his body he also felt the millions of souls being ripped from his body he then saw his own soul being drawn to him he tried to move away but he couldn't and when it touched him he screamed in pain and finally passed out his body was then teleported to his bed as if nothing had happened.

(So let me get this straight, Dracula still has all of his powers, but he is mortal? Can he die just like all of the other vampires or is he now even more powerful than he was when he first awoke? I'm sorry, but I'm just a wee bit confused.)

(he no longer has millions of souls and he got his back his but he can't die unless death itself says so and now he has control over life and death but he has been given a specific mission by the four beings he encountered and by the way they were the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, basically he is more powerful than ever but he now is under the command of death to fix a mistake Vlad made in his past and this will all be explained in follow up posts I make also his power set is going to change and I would say he is no longer a true Vampire but he is still a supernatural being like I said it will be explained.)

(Aah, so he just more OP than he could have ever been. I hate to argue with you or the four horsemen though, but the reason Jamil and Conner are special is because their first Ever offspring was from another planet in another universe in another dimension outside the biggest gap in space and time, which explains why Jamil is still over 2 times older than Dracula but looks like he's 25.)

Status
Not open for further replies.