2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.

In a world like this, it's hard to survive

photo.jpg

Y
ears ago, a war against mutants raged on, but humans emerged victorious. Lives were lost and relationships torn, but the threat of mutants were gone…or so we thought. With the defeat of the legendary Colossus came the disease humans began to call: M2I3; the disease infected many and mutated them without the need for their death. However, a small group became immune to the disease, but they developed one special ability unique to themselves.

W
hen one of the world's worst earthquakes hit the land it awoke the next wave of mutants that laid many layers below the Earth's surface, that were bigger and worse than ever before. They, along with the human turned mutants, moved north to the village, the scavengers had built, and decimated it; sending the few original scavengers and the next generation back on the run for their lives. Will they be able to survive?

Rules

OOC & Sign-up

1. ALL Iwaku rules apply! No exception.
  2. My Co-GM is @Princess Poisoned Rose. What WE say goes. Please respect that.
  3. Be kind to each other. I don't tolerate a douche in the OOC. If a problem arises try to talk it out, if that isn't possible bring the problem to me and I will try to help settle it. Of course I mean about this RP. If it still can't be fix. Message one of the staff or administrator.
  4. Flesh out characters. No they don't have to contain every single detail that will be them in the IC, but its good to have an amazing foundation.
  5. 4 characters are allowed per roleplayer. This may change.
  6. Because it is a apocalyptic RP and most of the humans have been wiped out or mutated there will only be Melee allowed. You may have a gun, but it will be rare if there is ammo anywhere. Also loud noises can trigger attacks! For the first password put help (in all caps) on the bottom of your character sheet.
  7. I love love love you contribution to the story, so if you have an idea tag more or PM me. I will talk about it with you and Poisoned. I just don't like when someone goes for it and it ends up changing the route of the story dramatically.
  8. THERE IS A LIMIT OF SIX ROLE-PLAYERS TO THIS RP! This is because I want to keep it small. No good Apocalyptic styled RP had a village of people.
  9. Okay, now I will tell you about the Ability section of this. First off, NO copies of abilities. Everyone wants to feel like their character brings something unique to the table, so I'm just going to put an end to that here.

IC Rules

1. I love romance guys, I mean who doesn't love at least a little of it, but take the smut to PM! Also again ALL Iwaku rules apply.
  2. Drama is great. No group is going to work smoothly and no one gets along well.
  3. Attacks! Let's talk about them. Attacks have the potential to seriously harm your character(s) or other's character(s) so don't take them lightly. No one is to try and face a mutant alone, because most chances are your character could be injured significantly or even killed.
  4. DEATH! Okay, I know death is not something anyone wants for their characters, but it may, or may not, happen. If you drop, I'm killing your characters or making them go missing, if you want you can kill one off and make another.
  5. The group will be moving a lot, but will be staying at some places longer than others. If you have an idea of what type of place, bring it up in OOC or PM. Make sure to tag me. The second, and final password, is a dagger below the first password. You can find it in the special characters, it looks like a cross.
  6. No automatic hits, okay? No one is going to go from eating to hit someone in the face. I might come through the computer and hit you myself if this occurs :fryingpan:
  7. The group will be split into two levels. The seniors, Adia and anyone returning from the previous RP (The Banishment). And the Unit, anyone else within the group. Seniors will be the go to people of the group, the "leaders"; however, there will be ONE leader in the unit.
  8. Each person will be in charge of a special task...Scouting, Hunting, Leading, Forging weapons, Camp set up, Cooking, Cleaning of clothes. Scouting, Hunting, and Leading will be the only jobs that don't rotate between characters. However, a hunter can take some out to help them, but if that person doesn't make it back the hunter will be held responsible.

Cast List

SENIORS
All senior spots do not need to be filled, and more can be created for you returners.

THE UNIT
The Unit slots do not need to be filled and more can be created. Just remember only three characters per role-player!

Character Sheet

Here you go, don't forget to try to flesh out your characters! Also NO god-moding! That will result in a automatic rejection of character.

Appearance Photo (Replaces this text)
Name:
Sexuality:
Health Ailments:
_

General Appearance:
Height-
Weight-
Hair Color-
Eye Color-
Tattoos & Piercings-
Scars & Birthmarks-
Outfit style- (just so people can add more detail when posting in the IC)
_

Personality and Background:
Traits-
History- (This is option for the CS, but needs to be either here or revealed throughout the RP)
Likes-
Dislikes-
Weaknesses-
Talents-

Supplies:
Back pack- (You don't have what you don't state. Unless you find it on a scavenge!)
Melee Weapon-
Gun- (This is only if you carry it as a good luck charm, or a reminder of a friend or family member, or for extreme emergencies)

Ability: (One and only one)

Relationships:
Friends-
Enemies-
Significant other-
Crush-
Neutral-

Favorite song: (This is just for fun, not needed.)

Other:

Abilities Taken

Regenerative Healing - Taken
Breathing under water - Taken
The ability to see heat signatures - Taken
The ability of premonition in dreams - Taken
Spider movements - kind of like Spiderman minus spider slinging - taken
super strength - taken
enhanced reflexes - taken
Body Temp manipulation - taken
Enhanced speed - taken

Mutant Corner

Scroll down on the section of each mutant.

Spikes - These creatures are known to lurk near and around bodies of water. They have the ability to breathe underwater and on land. They are normally women, who appear to have a slime coat covering their bodies. They are also a light green color. Spikes have just that spikes coming from their bodies like a porcupine. These spikes are extremely sharp and contain a poison that subdues it's victim. The poison slowly starts to melt the insides of the body; however, there is a cure, but it is next to impossible to get. Spikes are shot out of the body with the Spike is felt threatened, after which they will punish you by eating you. Normally Spikes are peaceful mutants, but once provoked they are a nightmare.

The Element Bear - This species of mutant are rare and most likely the most special of the mutants. They are capable of freezing someone solid or setting them a blaze. The forest is their friend, and scavengers are not. Element bears are very temperamental and vicious towards others. It is the lone wold of the mutant world. The mutant's husks may not have a sharp point, but they are hot enough to melt skin so avoid contact with these. Although, they lack a proper armor and seem vulnerable to attack, but if allowed their fur/skin will turn rock solid and virtually impenetrable. If it has the chance to turn it's skin to stone, run! It's slow so you should be able to get away, just make sure to dip, dodge, and duck it's element blasts.

Boils - Boils were once humans who were mutated into this type of mutant, instead of one of the others, by the disease. The skin continues to puff to extraordinary size until it explodes, splattering it's surrounds with goop that will draw a mutant of more superiority (that can kill you) it's way. If hit with this, run for the water because something big is coming your way and you need that goop off. As long as you have the goop on you mutants can track you with ease.

The Golem - In case you were wondering, this is what the goop the Boils explode everywhere attracts. This is a eight foot tall mutant who weighs about two tons. It's fist aren made to pulverize anything and everything, except for it's friend the Boils, despite their slim and weak appearance. Golem's are blind, so it needs the smell of the goop to track it's victims. So run while you can or fight until you die because he may be big but he is fast. Good thing is, he'll kill you to were you don't suffer! If you are lucky enough not to get hit with goop, the Golem can't track you so you should be able to kill it with help. It's back is the most vulnerable places, but also the most sensitive. Even a bug landing on it's back could send it into a rampage, so strike quickly and strongly.

The wolf man - nicknamed the wolf man because the seems to mutate the face into a half dog half human like appearance. Even though this mutant looks less dangerous than others, don't turn your back on it. Like a typical zombie, it's bite will kill you and allow you to mutate into one of it's kind (wolf man). This mutant is often founded in cities or once greatly populated areas. They are capable of running, but more at a jogging pace. Wolf men travel in packs of at least six, if not more, of there kind.

The master - The master is not a typical mutant. It is rare. Master's are mutated from men of high spiritual status, or fighting backgrounds. No one knows which type they will be facing. A spiritual master is more wise and will use it's wit to take you out. A fighter master will attack head on and is brute. Both are fast on their feet and thinks constantly. Fighting one of these is like playing a game of chess. Long and difficult. However, this specie stays in one area and is normally inside. They will not chase after unless you have stolen something they cherish.

HEY!
@Princess Poisoned Rose, @Ritual Lobotomy, @Scorpio Queen, @MST3K 4ever

Here it is. The new thread/RP. Make sure to reread the plot and rules. It's not too different. Also to you two returners, I have decided that Jocelyn, Joshua, and Aaron died during the battle against the Colossus.

WARNING, to make this a bit different than the original, I did add the fact that the team is immune to the virus, but it did alter their cells- allowing for them to do some pretty weird, and unique, stuff.

Also, we have two roleplayer spots open. They don't need filled, but if you have anyone you want to invite feel free to. I have nothing against inviting people, but only one at a time. I don't want someone to invite five and four want to join.

tumblr_nlwcrtmTyq1r2aobgo1_500.gif
Name: Adia Lynn ~ The wild child
Age: 26 - nine months since the defeat of the Colossus and the death of her brother.
DOB: April 9th, thanks to finding her birth father. Who she ended up killing because he tried to kill her.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Health Ailments: Partly deaf in left ear. Also developed night terrors, which force her to stay awake.
_

General Appearance:
Height- 5'8"
Weight- 127.5 Lbs, very athletic structure.
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Grey, sometimes on her good days they'll be the color they use to be. Hazel Green/Gold.
Tattoos & Piercings- One, Two. No Piercings
Scars & Birthmarks-
A scar about five inches long on her abdominal area (right side) from a clapper, a mutant from the last wave.
A scar on her neck, about three and a half inches long with a width of an inch. From fight with Colossus, this is also what triggered her night terrors.

Outfit style- One, Two, Three
_

Traits- Ever since the defeat of the colossus, Adia has changed. Sure she still is open minded and accepting, but she's just not all there. She's still quite, but it's more like she's listening to something. Like she's senses somethings coming. She's still nice to the point no one knows if she is insulting you until it's too late for a come back. Out of all of the scavengers, Adia is probably most likely to be voted "wild child" because of her serious connection to the wild. She lived in it her whole life. Despite her passive behavior towards others, she is pretty kick ass. She faces everything and rises above it. She'll take on just about anything and anyone and win. After all she is one of the only ones to face a larger mutant and live to tell the tale. Despite all this, talk with her. She is supportive and one of the best team mates to have. She'll have your back through some crazy situations.

History- RPed
Likes- Candy (when she can find it), the sense of safety, her "family" (the unit), books, training, the wild, animals, the smell of rain.
Dislikes- Burying a friend, Killing those who are special to her, Mutants, sense of danger.
Weaknesses- Her unit, Her lack of sleep, Being deaf in her left ear.
Talents- Sensing danger, Master fighter, Hunter and scavenger, Healer.

Supplies:
Back pack- Two daggers, four power bars, a small water purifier, two flares, a pair of gloves, a hat, a small shovel, a tin box with vials and small baggies for herbs, a mixing bowl (small), water bottle, four corrosive bullets given to her by Jocelyn McBeth before she died, Jocelyn's dog tags, An extra jacket (thermal), A thin yet strong rope, a blade sharpener.
Melee Weapon- Double sided Glaive
Gun- N/A

Ability: The ability to sense danger through dreaming. (Premonitions)

Relationships:
Friends- OPEN
Enemies- OPEN
Significant other- ...
Crush- OPEN, though may not be
Neutral- OPEN

Favorite song:
Skip to 0:30 if you don't want to hear Cole talk

Other:
"HELP!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
tumblr_nalyeymVqm1sog89ho1_500.gif
Name: Rylie Jacobs
DOB: July, 20th
Health Ailments: Use to be blind, however since mutation he gain his eye sight back, but with some special enhancements this time.
_

General Appearance:
Height- 5'11"
Weight- 198 Lbs
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Brown, but reddish on occasions.
Tattoos & Piercings- None of both
Scars & Birthmarks- A scars on his knees from having stitches as a boy.
Outfit style- Flannels, dark t-shirts, jeans, and boots.
_

Traits- Athletic, Intelligent, Quick thinker, observant, confident, patient, quick learner.
History- RPed
Likes- Building things, training, eating.
Dislikes- mutants, running from a herd of mutants.
Weaknesses- He has trust issues, His not a very good running (basic)
Talents- Archery, building a fire, blacksmith.

Supplies:
Back pack- Flashlight, Four granola bars, a bottle of water, a water purifying system, a thin thermo blanket, a hat, spare gloves, a spare coat, extra clothes, ibuprofen, a compass, a journal (tracks and draws maps), a pocket knife, a dagger, an attachment for a quiver- includes steel arrows (20).
Melee Weapon- HERE
Gun- No, but has a pack of twenty ammo for anyone who really needs it. But it's going to come at a price.

Ability: Can see heat signatures when he wants to. This includes through building walls, but only one wall.

Relationships:
Friends- Adia
Enemies-
Significant other-
Crush-
Neutral- Luka

Favorite song:

Other:
"Help me."

Last edited:
tumblr_mq60m7zduM1ql1zp4o1_r1_500.gif
Name: Luka DeMarco, The man who never loses himself
DOB: August, 1st
Health Ailments: N/A
_

General Appearance:
Height- 6'2"
Weight- 214 Lbs
Hair Color- Dirty Blonde
Eye Color- Blue
Tattoos & Piercings- None
Scars & Birthmarks- Scars all across his body
Outfit style- Muscle shirts, Dark long sleeve shirts, Jeans, Combat boots
_

Traits- Aggressive, independent, strong, fearless, opinionated, careful
History- Rped
Likes- weapons, fighting, being able to grow back his limbs
Dislikes- mutants, being treated like his 2
Weaknesses- his unit (won't admit that), his not sure what's going to kill him; however he can be killed.
Talents- Surviving, Tracking, Locating, Being willing to cut off his own arm

Supplies:
Back pack- Granola bars, Water, thermal blanket (small), raincoat, a extra coat, a pocket knife, a compass, a watch, a journal (sketches mutants), bolt cutters, extra clothes, first aid cut (small), pain relievers.
Melee Weapon- HERE (double)
Gun- None

Ability: Regenerative healing

Relationships:
Friends- Adia
Enemies-
Significant other-
Crush-
Neutral-

Favorite song:

Other:
Help

Last edited:
Sweet! Will check it out tomorrow and put my CS instead of this message. :) I am so happy this came back. I will also make that Skylar joined the group after the last battle so I have all of my characters in one place at the beginning.

I dk if I can anymore read my blog

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Expect a CS in 24 hours.

How many years between this generation of characters and the ones we started with? Just curious... @Gorgeous♠Chaos

Reactions: HEX
[fieldbox="Bellatrix Wells, skyblue, solid"]
tumblr_inline_mkzb4zCYU41qz4rgp.gif

amylee.jpg

tumblr_m8zy6sLffs1qfao9g.gif

Name:
Bellatrix "Trix" Wells
DOB:
06/16
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Health Ailments:
Insomnia, allergies, depression
_

General Appearance:
Height- 5'5''

Weight- 130 lbs
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Ice blue
Tattoos & Piercings- One, Two, both ears are double peirced
Scars & Birthmarks- she has a jagged 9 in scars that goes from the side of her neck down her left arm from a clapper, she also has six in scar that runs from her left shoulder blade across to her right side in a diagonal from a spike scrap, luckily she knew someone who had the cure for the poison.
Outfit style-
Her clothes
_

Traits-

Trix does not trust freely or often, but when she does you better have earned it. Her loyalty is on of life and death. She may act cold and frigid at times but she is actually very caring and can get way to attached to people. Trix is known to take losses to heart and to have a relatively short temper at times. (sorry its short and really choppy5)
History-
Will RP for her... if she gets close to anyone she will tell them about her scars and past.
Likes-
Swimming, climbing, trees, quiet
Dislikes-
loud noises, being overly dried out, mutants
Weaknesses-
heat, friends, her unpredictable temper.
Talents-
acrobatic, scaling trees and cliff faces, exceptionally quiet, tactical mind and analytical of situations, she is pretty strong but not abnormally so.

Supplies:
Filtration water bottle (x4), varity of dried meats in ziplock bags, sleeping bag, some nuts and dried fruits, clean set of clothes and an extra set of jeans, ibuprofen, some bandages, her pack also doubles as a camelback.
Back pack-
305c.jpg

Melee Weapon-
Romeo and Juliet

Dual_Full_Tang_Blade_Black_Ninja_Sword_Machete__92828.1409518666.1000.675.jpg

back up
Roslyn
Knights_Dagger_18in_HK2515.jpg

Gun- She has no gun
Ability:
Underwater breathing
Relationships:
Friends-

OPEN
Enemies-
OPEN
Significant other-
OPEN
Crush-
OPEN
Neutral-
OPEN
Favorite song:

Other:
HELP
†[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Expect a CS in 24 hours.

How many years between this generation of characters and the ones we started with? Just curious... @Gorgeous♠Chaos
Oh it's been almost two years since the group was banished. And nine months since the Colossus was killed.
And almost a month since the new mutants have arrived.

Last edited:
Gorgeous I thought this was next gen meaning atleast 16 years after the banishment.
also my cs should be up tomorrow or the day after

Gorgeous I thought this was next gen meaning atleast 16 years after the banishment.
also my cs should be up tomorrow or the day after
Okay.
Anyways, I can change the name, but the reason I didn't do 16 years is because of the fact many of the original cast would have died by then and I was aimming more for them to be an almost all new cast. I feel like changing the title.

Shoot. Just saw it is 3 char max. Eh well. Will ditch Skylar then... oh and bdw anyone deepening their relationships with any of my characters in these two years? Let me know if you think that would be the case so we can work it out ^^

Shoot. Just saw it is 3 char max. Eh well. Will ditch Skylar then... oh and bdw anyone deepening their relationships with any of my characters in these two years? Let me know if you think that would be the case so we can work it out ^^
By this point Ryan has probably made his feelings towards Hail pretty obvious.

By this point Ryan has probably made his feelings towards Hail pretty obvious.
Absolutely. I was thinking the same thing :) I shall add Ryan as her romantic interest in the CS

• Love
I change it to 4 because of it being a small group.
Also not sure what to do about Adia and Maverick

I change it to 4 because of it being a small group.
Also not sure what to do about Adia and Maverick

Nice! Skylar it is then! And as for Maverick and Adia I am pretty sure he would develop a crush on her or even a bit more till now, but I doubt he would just go straight out and tell her so I am guessing he would just act very different towards her unlike others untill someone would face him and ask him about it straight forward. As for Adia's side, you can either decide the level of her affection now, or simply let it flow with the IC. Either way, I am good with it :) Do what you think is the best for your character.

Reactions: HEX
Nice! Skylar it is then! And as for Maverick and Adia I am pretty sure he would develop a crush on her or even a bit more till now, but I doubt he would just go straight out and tell her so I am guessing he would just act very different towards her unlike others untill someone would face him and ask him about it straight forward. As for Adia's side, you can either decide the level of her affection now, or simply let it flow with the IC. Either way, I am good with it :) Do what you think is the best for your character.
Okay! That sounds totally reasonable and I'll figure something out for Adia's feelings toward him.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Bdw, still not sure about my other people, but Super Strength I would like to reserve for Vann if that is possible? By the time I fix up and post CSs.

Status
Not open for further replies.