The Banished: Mutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I literally spent the entire day throwing this back and forth in my head, but I am going to make one more girl! Yeah. She'll be met at Shadow Creek.
I'm considering that as well.

tumblr_inline_ni5jrgmHEC1smxto4.gif

Name: Zanoah - doesn't know her real name
DOB: unknown, but decided to celebrate at the end of the year.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Health Ailments: Amnesia - can't remember anything earlier than age twelve.
_

General Appearance:
Height- 5' 7"
Weight- 120 Lbs
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Brown
Tattoos & Piercings- None
Scars & Birthmarks- A scar on her neck from when her "little sister" cut her with a knife.
Outfit style- Much like this
_

Personality and Background:
Traits- Headstrong, Talkative, trust issues, Strong will, Fighter, Survivor, Trustworthy, Secretive, Blunt.
History- RPED
Likes- Not dying, books, having somewhere safe to stay.
Dislikes- pains in the ass, mutants, Jabber-Knots, Snow
Weaknesses- Her memory, Her lack of faith in others, Her stubborn personality,
Talents- Surviving without provisions, Amazing at throwing knifes, Archery.

Supplies:
Back pack- Gloves, Water, Food bars, Flashlight, Jacket, Compass, Stone sword sharpener.
Melee Weapon-HERE
Gun- N/A

Ability: Echolocation - The ability to use sound waves to located a person, animal, or object.

Relationships:
Friends- TBA
Enemies- TBA
Significant other- N/A
Crush- N/A
Neutral- TBA

Favorite song:

Other:
He
lp

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Love her :D especially "Likes:Not dying" part xD. But! I have finished my intro posts and I really should get some sleep now :P I will be seeing you guys around soon ^^

Reactions: MST3K 4ever and HEX
And here's one more @Gorgeous♠Chaos Your newest character gets mentioned.

Appearance Photo
40x312_jessica-biel.jpg

Name: Kendra Wells

DOB: Unknown

Sexuality: Hetero

Health Ailments: Blind in the left eye
_

General Appearance: Height- 5’9”

Weight- 115

Hair Color- Dark Brown

Eye Color- Blue

Tattoos & Piercings- Studs in both ears

Scars & Birthmarks- Left eye has a scar, but wears sunglasses to cover them up.

Outfit style- Sweat Pants, T-Shirt, Hiking Boots

Traits- Kendra is very focused on the task at hand. Always believes that there is a way to win refuses to accept when something is a lost cause. She doesn’t tolerate fools or wasting time with small talk. Has almost an obsession when it comes to killing Mutants. It is the very thing that drives her. Though she is focused and determined she is not anti-social nor does she expect others to follow her lead or anger. Kendra does care for others, but it takes her a while to let people in or trust them. Once she does Kendra will die for them if she has to.

History- Kendra Wells was born in a small outpost. Life in the outpost was good until a Mutant Attack gutted the outpost when she was 17. They never saw the attack coming and it was brutal. Her parents had Kendra hide in a cave within the outpost. To protect his daughter Kendra’s father threw a grenade that sealed off the cave. The blast caused several bits of rock to hit Kendra in the face leading to her blindness in the left eye.

For three days Kendra wondered through the cave to find a way out. She fell several times into underground springs leading to her fear of water. When she finally emerged from the other side of the cave Kendra made her way to the outpost. When Kendra arrived she saw her outpost destroyed. Kendra vowed that no one would ever suffer the way she had, and would dedicate her life to the destruction of any and all Mutants.

Kendra stayed at the outpost for two years studying everything she could about Mutants, Survival, and Combat Tactics in the Archives of the Outpost. When she emerged Kendra took to roaming the wastelands helping others where she could, killing anything not human, and learning other tactics and survival skills where she could.
Eventually her path led her to Shadow Creek where she has settled for the last few years where she has become
friends with Zanoah.

Likes- Training/working out, Sports, Killing Mutants, Quiet and Meditation, and Surviving

Dislikes- Idle Chatter, Hypocrites, Mutants, and Defeat

Weaknesses- Kendra doesn’t know when to give up and at times her single-minded determination can be a very
bad thing! Fear of Water.

Talents- An excellent strategist, hand to hand combat skills, very athletic.

Supplies:

Back pack- Sleeping Bag, Sweat shirt, Jacket, Provisions consisting of various berries and roots, a water bottle, a lighter, flash light, hat, rain gear, knife, and rope.

Melee Weapon-
huge_spikey_fantasy_sword_540.jpg

Gun- N/A

Ability: Temporal Displacement. Kendra is able to stop time for 30 seconds (just in the area around her not all over
the world). However, it takes a lot out of her and when time resumes Kendra is visibly exhausted and “punch drunk” for 5-10 minutes.

Relationships:
Friends- Zanoah

Enemies-TBD

Significant other-TBD

Crush-TBD

Neutral-TBD

Favorite song:

Other: Help †

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
And here's one more @Gorgeous♠Chaos Your newest character gets mentioned.

Appearance Photo
40x312_jessica-biel.jpg

Name: Kendra Wells

DOB: Unknown

Sexuality: Hetero

Health Ailments: Blind in the left eye
_

General Appearance: Height- 5’9”

Weight- 115

Hair Color- Dark Brown

Eye Color- Blue

Tattoos & Piercings- Studs in both ears

Scars & Birthmarks- Left eye has a scar, but wears sunglasses to cover them up.

Outfit style- Sweat Pants, T-Shirt, Hiking Boots

Traits- Kendra is very focused on the task at hand. Always believes that there is a way to win refuses to accept when something is a lost cause. She doesn’t tolerate fools or wasting time with small talk. Has almost an obsession when it comes to killing Mutants. It is the very thing that drives her. Though she is focused and determined she is not anti-social nor does she expect others to follow her lead or anger. Kendra does care for others, but it takes her a while to let people in or trust them. Once she does Kendra will die for them if she has to.

History- Kendra Wells was born in a small outpost. Life in the outpost was good until a Mutant Attack gutted the outpost when she was 17. They never saw the attack coming and it was brutal. Her parents had Kendra hide in a cave within the outpost. To protect his daughter Kendra’s father threw a grenade that sealed off the cave. The blast caused several bits of rock to hit Kendra in the face leading to her blindness in the left eye.

For three days Kendra wondered through the cave to find a way out. She fell several times into underground springs leading to her fear of water. When she finally emerged from the other side of the cave Kendra made her way to the outpost. When Kendra arrived she saw her outpost destroyed. Kendra vowed that no one would ever suffer the way she had, and would dedicate her life to the destruction of any and all Mutants.

Kendra stayed at the outpost for two years studying everything she could about Mutants, Survival, and Combat Tactics in the Archives of the Outpost. When she emerged Kendra took to roaming the wastelands helping others where she could, killing anything not human, and learning other tactics and survival skills where she could.
Eventually her path led her to Shadow Creek where she has settled for the last few years where she has become
friends with Zanoah.

Likes- Training/working out, Sports, Killing Mutants, Quiet and Meditation, and Surviving

Dislikes- Idle Chatter, Hypocrites, Mutants, and Defeat

Weaknesses- Kendra doesn’t know when to give up and at times her single-minded determination can be a very
bad thing! Fear of Water.

Talents- An excellent strategist, hand to hand combat skills, very athletic.

Supplies:

Back pack- Sleeping Bag, Sweat shirt, Jacket, Provisions consisting of various berries and roots, a water bottle, a lighter, flash light, hat, rain gear, knife, and rope.

Melee Weapon-
huge_spikey_fantasy_sword_540.jpg

Gun- N/A

Ability: Temporal Displacement. Kendra is able to stop time for 30 seconds (just in the area around her not all over
the world). However, it takes a lot out of her and when time resumes Kendra is visibly exhausted and “punch drunk” for 5-10 minutes.

Relationships:
Friends- Zanoah

Enemies-TBD

Significant other-TBD

Crush-TBD

Neutral-TBD

Favorite song:

Other: Help †
Accepted and love the song!

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Accepted and love the song!
Thank you...I'm gonna be out of town for about the next 24 hours...I can keep track of things and post in the OOC...when I get home (Assuming no one else has posted I will post for Ryan)

Reactions: HEX
that sword!

Love it :D

• Thank You
Okay I'm able to post in the IC...however out of respect for my fellow players I will post only after one other person does at least so it doesn't seem like I am doing (nearly) back to back postings.

Hey. I've been sick a lot lately and dealing with school, anyways I found some time and should be getting up a post here shortly. Also my notifications and inbox has been acting up, so if I don't get back to anyone on something or am missing a huge part of an important conversation, sorry!

Damn those posts were so good :D I will be replying asap. Loved it! And any other people I should wait for to post or can I post as soon as I am done?

Damn those posts were so good :D I will be replying asap. Loved it! And any other people I should wait for to post or can I post as soon as I am done?
Feel free to post

I'll get mine up soon

I will try to get mine up as soon as possible

Since my alerts are broken not sure if people replied or not, but will be making my post tomorrow regardless, to keep it going.

I will try to get mine up asap!!!

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Getting it up now gorgeous

Getting it up now gorgeous
Yay! Also, totally meant that he was the human starfish cause he grows back appendages...but that you pointed out the water breathing thing I totally see that working both ways xD

Sweet! Will have my post up today ^^

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status
Not open for further replies.