The Banished: Mutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bdw, still not sure about my other people, but Super Strength I would like to reserve for Vann if that is possible? By the time I fix up and post CSs.
That's good with me. I'll make the reservation.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Okay laying claim to Ryan's ability. Since he is a runner I would like to go with Super Speed. Granted it's not like he's "The Flash" but his speed is certainly not something possessed by human beings, and if Super Speed isn't viable (or available) then I'll go with Super Endurance. Preference though is Speed.

Edit: Didn't like back to back postings...so here's the CS for Ryan. @Gorgeous♠Chaos & @Ritual Lobotomy Your characters are mentioned in the CS

Appearance Photo:
8279accceb7c9868c97d41cdad862e7a.jpg

Name: Ryan Mach

DOB: 01/26

Sexuality: Hetero

Health Ailments: Diabetic. Insulin isn't readily available, but his Grandfather Ken taught him how to use plant roots and certain types of leaves to help him survive.
_

General Appearance:

Height- 5' 10"

Weight- 195

Hair Color- Black

Eye Color-Dark Brown Eyes

Tattoos & Piercings- Diamond earring in his left ear. Given to him by his mother Emma.

Scars & Birthmarks- None

Outfit style- Black T-Shirt/Blue Jeans/Black Light Weight Boots (Military Grade given to him by his Grandfather Ken) /Black Weight Training Gloves
_

Personality and Background:
Traits- Ryan comes off as very cynical and at times overly sarcastic, but he cares very deeply for those who are with him or if he meets up with a child. Though he doesn't talk about them much he misses his family and is convinced that there are other family members out there. He is extremely loyal to anyone within The Unit and will do all that he can to protect them.

History- His parents were killed during a Mutant Attack. During the attack his family made the decision that Ryan needed to go, because they knew that the city were living in was about to fall. His mother gave Ryan a diamond stud in case they ever needed it to bribe someone. His parents paired him up with his Grandfather Ken, and together they fled the city during the attack.

Ken was an expert in survival and could've been a great leader within the city for the soldiers, but he was blinded during a mutant attack so he was cast aside. The elders felt he was useless, but Ken taught himself how to use his survival skills without his sight. Ken taught Ryan everything he knew about survival and not having to rely on sight for everything.

Ryan survived on his own, but then he met up with the scavengers and felt an unexplained bond with them. He especially felt an attraction with Gail Nolan. Ryan comes off cool and focused, but with Gail he was "way off his game".

During the battle against the Colossus Ryan was recovering from a very bad diabetic episode, and he tried to help Jocelyn, Joshua, and Aaron, but since he wasn't at full effectiveness he watched them die in front of him. For months Ryan blamed himself and while he was still with the group Ryan was very withdrawn. Ryan was convinced he could've saved them if he was at full effectiveness. Ryan usually sat off by himself and said almost nothing during his depression. Gail finally read him the Riot Act about how he was acting, that it wasn't his fault, and to grow up and live. Finally Ryan said something of consequence. He told Gail he was in love with her and with that Ryan re-engaged with the group and is now romantically involved with Gail.

Likes- Music of any kind, The Mountains or any place with a high point so he can see all around him, Family/The Group, and Meditation.

Dislikes- Disloyalty, Hypocrisy, Dictators/Bullies, and Gung-Ho Psychos.

Weaknesses- Fear of bats, something happening to Gail, though he has moved on from feelings of guilt about the Colossus Battle at times Ryan tries to do too much for the group as a penance for what he (on some levels) still perceives as his fault though the group isn't holding him responsible.

Talents- -Tracking, Blind Combat, Keen powers of observation and Long distance running. (Can speak French like a native. His father Jack and Grandfather Ken taught him so much in terms of survival and combat that his mother Emma wanted him to have something from her side of the family)

Supplies:

Back pack- A significant length of rope, a "homemade" diabetic kit, a survival knife (with 3 waterproof matches, fishing hook & line and compass in the handle), a sleeping bag, a water bottle, roots and leaves for food and diabetic issues, a jacket/windbreaker, a pauncho, sunglasses (wears them constantly), baseball cap, and a sweat shirt. (Carries a hand grenade on his person given to him by his Grandfather Ken. He told Ryan if he was ever overrun by mutants and saw no way to win Ryan was to pull the pin and see what was next. That is the only time he will EVER use it!)

Melee Weapon-
zombie-knives-17.jpg

Gun- None. Ryan hates guns. His Grandfather taught him that they can't always be trusted and if he couldn't win in combat without one he didn't deserve to win. His Grandfather would tell him, "Melee weapons are best because it's pretty hard to shoot yourself in the foot when cleaning it."

Ability: Super-Speed

Relationships:
Friends- The Group
Enemies- TBD (open to possibly there being those who don't care for Ryan)
Significant other- Gail Nolan
Crush- N/A
Neutral- N/A

Favorite song:

Other: HELP!

Last edited:
Okay laying claim to Ryan's ability. Since he is a runner I would like to go with Super Speed. Granted it's not like he's "The Flash" but his speed is certainly not something possessed by human beings, and if Super Speed isn't viable (or available) then I'll go with Super Endurance. Preference though is Speed.

Edit: Didn't like back to back postings...so here's the CS for Ryan. @Gorgeous♠Chaos & @Ritual Lobotomy Your characters are mentioned in the CS

Appearance Photo:

Health Ailments: Diabetic. Insulin isn't readily available, but his Grandfather Ken taught him how to use plant roots and certain types of leaves to help him survive.
_

General Appearance:

Height- 5' 10"

Weight- 195

Hair Color- Black

Tattoos & Piercings- Diamond earring in his left ear. Given to him by his mother Emma.

Scars & Birthmarks- None

Outfit style- Black T-Shirt/Blue Jeans/Black Light Weight Boots (Military Grade given to him by his Grandfather Ken) /Black Weight Training Gloves
_

Traits- Ryan comes off as very cynical and at times overly sarcastic, but he cares very deeply for those who are with him or if he meets up with a child. Though he doesn't talk about them much he misses his family and is convinced that there are other family members out there. He is extremely loyal to anyone within The Unit and will do all that he can to protect them.

History- His parents were killed during a Mutant Attack. During the attack his family made the decision that Ryan needed to go, because they knew that the city were living in was about to fall. His mother gave Ryan a diamond stud in case they ever needed it to bribe someone. His parents paired him up with his Grandfather Ken, and together they fled the city during the attack.

Ken was an expert in survival and could've been a great leader within the city for the soldiers, but he was blinded during a mutant attack so he was cast aside. The elders felt he was useless, but Ken taught himself how to use his survival skills without his sight. Ken taught Ryan everything he knew about survival and not having to rely on sight for everything.

Ryan survived on his own, but then he met up with the scavengers and felt an unexplained bond with them. He especially felt an attraction with Gail Nolan. Ryan comes off cool and focused, but with Gail he was "way off his game".

During the battle against the Colossus Ryan was recovering from a very bad diabetic episode, and he tried to help Jocelyn, Joshua, and Aaron, but since he wasn't at full effectiveness he watched them die in front of him. For months Ryan blamed himself and while he was still with the group Ryan was very withdrawn. Ryan was convinced he could've saved them if he was at full effectiveness. Ryan usually sat off by himself and said almost nothing during his depression. Gail finally read him the Riot Act about how he was acting, that it wasn't his fault, and to grow up and live. Finally Ryan said something of consequence. He told Gail he was in love with her and with that Ryan re-engaged with the group and is now romantically involved with Gail.

Likes- Music of any kind, The Mountains or any place with a high point so he can see all around him, Family/The Group, and Meditation.

Weaknesses- Fear of bats, something happening to Gail, though he has moved on from feelings of guilt about the Colossus Battle at times Ryan tries to do too much for the group as a penance for what he (on some levels) still perceives as his fault though the group isn't holding him responsible.

Talents- -Tracking, Blind Combat, Keen powers of observation and Long distance running. (Can speak French like a native. His father Jack and Grandfather Ken taught him so much in terms of survival and combat that his mother Emma wanted him to have something from her side of the family)

Supplies:

Back pack- A significant length of rope, a "homemade" diabetic kit, a survival knife (with 3 waterproof matches, fishing hook & line and compass in the handle), a water bottle, roots and leaves for food and diabetic issues, a jacket/windbreaker, a pauncho, sunglasses (wears them constantly), baseball cap, and a sweat shirt. (Carries a hand grenade on his person given to him by his Grandfather Ken. He told Ryan if he was ever overrun by mutants and saw no way to win Ryan was to pull the pin and see what was next. That is the only time he will EVER use it!)

Melee Weapon-
zombie-knives-17.jpg

Gun- None. Ryan hates guns. His Grandfather taught him that they can't always be trusted and if he couldn't win in combat without one he didn't deserve to win. His Grandfather would tell him, "Melee weapons are best because it's pretty hard to shoot yourself in the foot when cleaning it."

Relationships:
Friends- The Unit
Enemies- TBD
Crush- N/A
Neutral- N/A

Favorite song:
Make sure to read the rules.

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
OK Since I am a perfectionist and I want this to be perfect, CS will take time, so I will make a list of abilities here, while I do them...
Vann Carson - Super strength
Maverick Colt - Heightened response (or super reflexes) - basically he has incredibly fast reflexes and ability to dodge fast things like bullet, shoot moving targets precisely, etc.
Skylar Finlay Carson - Body temperature manipulation (she can basically control her body temperature to boil things (like bees for e.g. as a defense mechanism), or cool things off)
Gail Nolan - Spider Movement (Climbing like a spider even across vertical glass surface with no problems, non sticking to a sticky surface and jumping long distance)

Appearance Photo:

_

General Appearance:

Height- 5' 10"

Weight- 195

Hair Color- Black

Scars & Birthmarks- None

_

Supplies:

Back pack- A significant length of rope, a "homemade" diabetic kit, a survival knife (with 3 waterproof matches, fishing hook & line and compass in the handle), a water bottle, roots and leaves for food and diabetic issues, a jacket/windbreaker, a pauncho, sunglasses (wears them constantly), baseball cap, and a sweat shirt. (Carries a hand grenade on his person given to him by his Grandfather Ken. He told Ryan if he was ever overrun by mutants and saw no way to win Ryan was to pull the pin and see what was next. That is the only time he will EVER use it!)

Melee Weapon-
zombie-knives-17.jpg

Relationships:
Friends- The Group
Enemies- TBD (open to possibly there being those who don't care for Ryan)
Crush- N/A
Neutral- N/A

Favorite song:

Other: HELP!
Ugh, kind of awkward that that use to be Aaron xD
Anyway, I don't really mind! His accepted of course.

• Thank You
Ugh, kind of awkward that that use to be Aaron xD
Anyway, I don't really mind! His accepted of course.
Thank you so very much for accepting Ryan back in the fold.

I MIGHT create another character...need to think about that and see what strikes me creatively in the next couple of days.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
Thank you so very much for accepting Ryan back in the fold.

I MIGHT create another character...need to think about that and see what strikes me creatively in the next couple of days.
okay, well if you decide to you are of course welcome to.

Reserved for a character with Chameleon-like skin (Able to blend in with the current surrounds, while extremely hard to spot it is not invisibility and can be seen )

I'm assuming my ability for Super Speed was approved

I have no issue with having it as long as it is not out of control

Just keep it 30 mph and below. Nothing too fast.

She is all done now

(Since I couldn't help but think how Taylor Kinney was way to clean for this role, I will be changing my face claim to Gerard Butler)
tumblr_nhvhgxEWJe1tl3keso1_500.gif

Name: Vann Carson (Vinny by Skylar)
DOB: 20th of October

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Health Ailments: Vann is prone to aggression and insomnia, and as for physical health condition, he is healthy and unbelievably strong, only suffering minor pain from his chest scar from time to time
_

General Appearance:

c947d72a6d0ebe48683a32184dbb365e.jpg

Height- 190 cm tall
Weight- 140 kg
Hair Color- Dark brown
Eye Color- Blue/Grayish
Tattoos & Piercings- None
Scars & Birthmarks- He has a deep scar on the left side of his neck that almost got him killed and a deep claw marks from a Hell Hound over his chests
Outfit style- Military/Sporty
_

Traits- Vann is mature and intelligent, but also impulsive and unable to stand injustice even for a bit. He is always there to calm the situation as much as possible, but once he is provoked, his aggressive Scavenger nature makes him almost impossible to stop from attacking the person that provoked him. Vann is sometimes more prone to listening to his emotions than his call, which cause him a great deal of trouble earlier in life. He is over-protective when it comes to the weaklings and he leaves no man behind, not even the dead ones. As a proud person, he is more than willing to debate his honor out of the gutter whenever needed and even though he respects other people, he never pulls back or obeys blindly.

History- Before becoming a police officer, who's duty was to catch and fill in the cells, Vann was a promising Scavenger, from an average family, leading a group of Scavenger with a high success rate and a great skills before he got pulled out at the age of 25, after one of the missions failed and most of the group he was in got killed by a pack of Hell Hounds. He was rescued by the rest of his teammates with a severe injuries that were life threatening. Considering him a "dead man", they removed him from the position of the Scavenger, and after he miraculously recovered, only thing they could give him as a job that partially satisfied him is a job of a police officer, on which he could spend at least a bit of his energy. After the pair of Tanks breached into the city due to the mistake, panic broke in jail and many officers reported for defending the city, with only few officers guarding then big and filled jail. That caused a break out of prisoners of various backgrounds of which there were those that didn't have anything against the slaughter if his colleagues. With the help of two prisoners, he managed to get out there alive and embraced the opportunity to become a Scavenger again and as a Scavenger, he counted as the banished one. Two years later, he is fully functional member of the surviving group, taking the best out of his newly acquired ability of exceptional physical strength that made him even more of a tank than he was.

Likes- Drinking, hunting, crafting, working out, good meal, useful people, teamwork

Dislikes- Whiners, traitors, cowards, stress, insomnia, his aggression problems

Weaknesses- Weaklings (kids, old people, etc.), guns (he knows how to, he just prefers close combat), prone to acting before he thinks it through, balance and climbing

Talents- "Fist-to-fist" fights and street fighting skills
Knows how to handle fire arms well, but he prefers the blade that is silent and more efficient
Good tactician and logical thinker on a battlefield
Scouting skills such as light the fire, build a hideout, orientation etc. And, obviously, his physical strength

Supplies:
Back pack- Clean clothes, D80 Large Saw military knife, hunting traps and other material, rope, hammock, binoculars, water, material for starting the camp fire, shard bombs

Melee Weapon- Machete/Saw Combo

gerber_machete-jpg.66494

Gun- Glock 28 that he carries after Maverick insisted, but has no intention of using it in fear he might press too hard an harm someone and ammo is almost impossible to find anyway

Ability: Super Strength - Even though he seems invincible by being able to carry a massive weight n his back and probably, if it wasn't as reckless, would be able to stop a running Element Bear, his strength takes out of his ability to run fast and he rather focus his training on his already acquired strength and stamina than on his speed and agility

Relationships:
Friends- Maverick Colt and Gail Nolan are more or less like a family to him, including his actual sister Skylar Finlay Carson. However, he finds everyone in the group equally important and worth of his time

Enemies- None if you exclude mutants. He is not prone to holding grudges
Significant other- None
Crush- Even if he has one, I, as his maker, have no clue. No, really. I don't o3o
Neutral- Anyone he meets at first because he sustains from the first impression syndrome

Favorite song:

Other: He doesn't come off as an "easy to talk to" person, mainly because he tends to keep his daily emotions and care in it's low profile, but he is a good listener for those that decide to try it out

HELP!

tumblr_myj54xXDlo1siindzo2_400.gif

Name: Maverick Colt (Macy - shameful nickname by Skylar; Max by Gail and anyone else that feels like calling him that; Colt by Vann and anyone who prefers formal approach)
DOB: 10th of August
Health Ailments:
Inferiority complex and a heart Angina that sometimes causes him a problem when he is upset but in general it is not much of a problem
He was supposed to wear glasses cause of his minor sight problem that sometimes makes his vision blurry when he is tired but he never did because they look geeky to him
_

General Appearance:

ALKZz49dX2c.jpg Justin Passmore - Maverick Colt.jpg

tumblr_mnivz5Rfik1rso0ono1_500.jpg

Height- 180 cm tall
Weight- 95 kg
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Dark Brown
Tattoos & Piercings

red-dragon-jpg.66500

Scars & Birthmarks- Scar over his left shoulder from the attack of the Domehead (earlier n the RP)
Outfit style- Casual/Minimalistic
_

Traits-
Maverick is keen and sly as a fox, he looks to get the best out of the situation and seemingly cares for his own ass more than for anyone else. However, even though he is cold and calculated, he is a valuable team member for the team and while having close to none problem in attacking and killing anyone on the opposing side, he is willing to sacrifice to a certain lever for his team as long as he thinks it is reasonable. He can be pushy and stubborn, swears a lot and is impulsive with a short fuse and a hot-head. He is loyal to those that he finds worth of it and he is fully aware of the things happening around him at all times. He is hard to befrend or even understand, but he is more of an insecure bully than evil, but he as well has his own weakspots (will discover weakspots through the RP).

History- Maverick became a Scavenger to provide his family with a decent amount of goods. Always believing that things they were getting weren't enough, he started to steal from the supplies they managed to gather, on and on, till the verge of being way too greedy. His violent argument with one of Scavenger's that tried to stop him from stealing medicines, put him into the jail from where he managed to escape once the rebellious prisoners used the emergency situation causing a havoc in the prison. Couple of years have passed since Maverick first encountered the group of Scavangers that he had no idea would be the only thing he would ever know as a friendly bunch. The group grew so much on him, that after a great loss of members, he took it personally and to heart. Something he was never prone to do. Step by step, he learned how to be a part of the group even though he is still as stubborn and as loud in protesting as he can be.

Likes- Guns, science and math, brave, daring and independent people, to complain, to showoff, to argue from time to time

Dislikes- Two-faced people, cowards, not being able to use guns, his own insecurity, cats, philosophy
Weaknesses- sucks at self-control and apologizing, loves challenges maybe a bit too much, Adia, his heart condition

Talents- Good at board and card games, good at home made weapons like shard bombs, usefull chemical compounds and other inventing he can do at given moment, he is quite of a bomb expert as he can make bombs out of many substances since his chemistry and physics knowledge is above average and he is good in planning and calculating his shots and finding the weak spots on people, creatures and objects

Supplies:
Back pack- An old notebook with useful notes, old glasses he found and that helps him read even though they look hipstery and ridiculous, different mixtures (depending on need and what he was able to make at that point), water and food, hammock, rope, self-made compass and a bunch of caps and empty containers

Melee Weapon- A simple black Katana sword

Ten_Ryu_Handmade_Black_Katana_LU-010.jpg

Gun(s)- Two FN Five-seven Tactical armor piercing pistols that he never gave up on and is highly upset for not being able to use them as much as he did before, even though he handles his Melee Weapon pretty well

3475989107_e1cf32654f_b-jpg.66498

Ability: Enhanced Reflexes - Not a super speed in general, but the high ability of reacting much quicker than the average reaction time

Relationships:
Friends-
Vann Carson, Gail Nolan, Adia Lynn mostly, even though the entire group is more or less on a good side for him
Enemies- Skylar Finlay Carson (more of a healthy rival and annoying ex than the actual enemy at this point, but he likes to reffer to her as his enemy just cause)
Significant other- None
Crush- Adia Lynn
Neutral- The group members he isn't too close to or never got to know them well

Favorite song:

Other: He is mildly muscular but has dexterity, is endurable and agile and he is a smoker even though he is good at covering up his crisis when there is no tobacco to be found

HELP!

tumblr_mb4xvqgUN81rxft2n.gif

Name: Gail Nolan (G for short)
DOB: 15th of June
Health Ailments: Even though she seems fragile, she is as healthy as a shark
_

General Appearance:

susan_coffey_18_by_marwenho_by_marwenho-d936iy8.jpg h1.PNG

Height- 173 cm
Weight- 57 kg
Hair Color- Reddish
Eye Color- Green/Blue
Tattoos & Piercings

b121dcb89fe6e463f960702fd7fadb7a-jpg.66503
multiple_ear_piercings-cool-goth-jpg.66504

Scars & Birthmarks - None
Outfit style- Casual/Nerdy
_

Traits-
Loud, sarcastic, passionate, clever, energetic, dynamic, extrovert and talkative, stubborn, brave and a daredevil. You name the challenge, she does it. She is as loyal as long as she isn't smothered for she is quite free-spirited with a high self-esteem and not giving any upper hand to anyone that she knows she can beat which makes her seem a bit cocky sometimes. However, when it comes to calming down the passions and aggression in the group, she is quite talented in diplomacy and has a charisma to make it happen before anyone gets hurt or killed

History- Being a tomboy, Gail was always known for her antics and things she did. As a Scavenger, she was in charge mostly of nursing the wounds that were possible to nurse even though she was quite skilled in getting to places where nobody else could, due to her slim figure and the lack of height. Even though she was standing well in the group, her aid to Maverick with stealing the supplies and helping him get away with it made her a little less favorite really soon. She was often bothered by male team members as she was the only female, but she never took it to heart as much as Maverick did as he had the urge to repay for what she did for him. Standing up for Maverick, left her with a merciless fist mark and a jail time. During the time in jail, thanks to the Maverick's dorky knowledge and her physical preferences, they managed to come out with the plan to escape. However, there always seemed to be way too many officers for them to handle. Trouble that occurred in the prison was their big chance but just before they decided to leave, Gail noticed Vann getting cornered by a bunch of prisoners. Finally convincing Maverick to help him, they pulled Vann out of a gutter because of the respect and gratefulness they had for him. They abandoned the city together and act as a group ever since. Eventually, they came to be a part of a wider group they soon became a functional part of.

Likes- Sweets, conversations, games, parties, reading, eating Vann's food, helping others, fish, singing
Dislikes- Bullies, traitors, liars, violence, stress, negativity, loneliness

Weaknesses- Her loved ones, her physical shortness, seeming more or less fragile, weaklings

Talents- Gail has a great medical knowledge and know a lot of things about the first aid
She is familiar with herbs and knows which one is good for which health problem and she can also tell edible berries and mushrooms from poisonous ones
Not being as good with close combat and heavy recoil, she makes up for it with a precise aiming and lethal ranged shots from her crossbow while she also loves to throw daggers and similar
She is a skilled and swift climber and willing to fit in narrow spaces due to her suitable build

Supplies:
Back pack-
Food and water, old books she found and read dozens of times, family photograph, hammock, rope, binoculars, arrows, additional equipment for her crossbow, empty containers for herbs and such, a deck of playing cards and here and there a random piece of scrap she found interesting or potentially useful (extra points if it is shiny)

Melee Weapon

stealthfx4_ad_950x650-jpg.66502

Gun- None

Ability: Spider Movement - Jumping further away and further up, and ability to climb fast even on flat vertical surfaces...and no, she does not shoot web strings out of her wrists e,e

Relationships:
Friends-
Taken that Maverick Colt and Van Carson are like her brothers, she is friendly with the entire group and pretty much anyone she gets in touch with
Enemies- None
Significant other- Ryan Mach
Crush- None (if we don't count her bf)
Neutral- She pretty much has an opinion on everyone, therefore she is hardly ever considered neutral

Favorite song:

Other: Slim in built and really light and flexible. She has a good reflexes and sharp sight and hearing

HELP!

(Changing Skylar's face claim to Kaya Scodelario cause I was unable to find any suitable image otherwise)

large.gif

Name: Skylar Finlay Carson (Sky for short (or Fin by Vann and if anyone else knows her middle name that she doesn't really use or hears it))
DOB: 1st of April
Sexuality: Bisexual
Health Ailments: Frequent headaches and high pressure that leads to nosebleed if she is too angry and upset
She is sterile (can't have kids)
_

General Appearance:

803155fc70002770f4d48be1a15c539e.jpg

Height- 176 cm
Weight- 60 kg
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Light Blue
Tattoos & Piercings

9ee2397715d1bf00a8201009d632dad7.jpg

Scars & Birthmarks - Birthmark on her right shoulder blade

Outfit style- Rebelious/Dim
_

Traits-
Stubborn, hotheaded, loud, passionate, vengeful, fearless, joker, extrovert, helpful, team player, daredevil, tomboyish, blunt

History- As a younger sister, Sky was always following her brother's footsteps annoying the shit out of him most of the time. She was never of those average girls that would play with dolls but she rather practiced street fight and fight off bullies for her friends, dreaming of one day becoming a valuable and strong member of society. At the age of 16 she finally decided to ditch the school her parents planned for her and beg her stubborn as ass brother to teach her how to be a scavenger. After a while, he finally agreed after she saved his sorry behind in the attack of the hellhound pack that almost completely destroyed the scavenger team and killed her brother. Even though she was banished along with the others, her team made a deal with security forces and agreed on fully devote to protecting the city in the exchange of staying in it. They fought well, but the city's protection failed for the last time and now only a handful of scavengers that stayed actually made it out alive, still lingering somewhere among the ruins of the city, trying to survive. Eventually she had found her brother in rather unfortunate circumstances, where her team was destroyed and without anything to look back to, she tagged along with her brother and what was left of the group that was originally there. Among all of the casualties, even though she never mentioned it, she was never indifferent about the tragic death of Aaron, her ex from long time ago that she felt the closest connection to out of all others.

Likes- Spicy food, pranks, teasing, sarcasm, straight forward and daring people, arguing, battle, showing off (basically a female version of Maverick)

Dislikes- Cowards, slackers, stupidity, cats

Weaknesses- She is rather reckless, headaches, she is allergic to bees, handling awkward social situations

Talents- Street fight knowledge
Knowledge of the surrounding area and terrain
Some knowledge about survival skills like what is edible and what is not, how to make a fire, etc.
Mimicking animal sounds
Agricultural knowledge on the infertile terrain
Making a decent custom, handmade weapons

Supplies:
Back pack-
Food and water, clean clothes, sleeping bag, hooks, a bunch of small knives, a bunch of handy building tools, binoculars, rope, old watch that doesn't even work anymore, a bunch of garbage cause she is a decently messy individual

Melee Weapon
Improvised Sawblade Bat

ripper.jpg

Gun- None. She lost her gun in the last big fight

Ability: Body Temperature Manipulation - She is able to maintain really low, or really high body temperature that cane be somewhat used as a weapon or a camouflage (if there is a heat seeking). It is limited with time and the amount her body can handle before collapsing

Relationships:
Friends-
The only person she really thinks of as her friend is her older brother, Vann Carson
Enemies- Maverick Colt (again, more of an annoying ex than an enemy, but she prefers calling him that)
Significant other- None
Crush- None
Neutral- Pretty much everyone

Favorite song:

Other: She is prone to drinking as well, even though she keeps getting into arguments over it with her brother

HELP!

Last edited:
In case I forgot something, lemme know. I got lost in this textual flood haha

Damn it took me a while to see what I am missing xD I think I got it right now.

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Bdw will add in Skylar's history that Aaron was her ex as well and that she joined the group after he and others died.

Status
Not open for further replies.