The Banished: Mutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty much starting out with Trix's history in her first post

So when DO we start? :3

That's something me and gorgeous are trying to think of right now

In all honesty, I am working on my beginning posts.

200_s.gif

WIP

Name: Bishop Long
DOB: October 31st
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Health Ailments: Very high anxiety. He is not good in social situations dealing with big groups.
_

General Appearance:
Height- 5'8
Weight- 136 lbs.
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Dark Blue
Tattoos & Piercings- Ear piercings
Scars & Birthmarks- None of either
Outfit style- (just so people can add more detail when posting in the IC)
_

Personality and Background:
Traits- Intelligent, observant, clever, in shape, unpredictable, quiet
History- (This is option for the CS, but needs to be either here or revealed throughout the RP)
Likes- Weapons, history, cleaning his weapons
Dislikes- Dogs, self-sacrifice, righteousness
Weaknesses- He frequently tends to underestimate himself
Talents- Proficient in melee, recognize body language, recon

Supplies:
Back pack- 2 bottles of water, 4 energy bars, lighter, lighter fluid, water purifying system, extra clothes, hat, gloves, heavy jacket, honing rod, whetstone, journal, flashlight, and a blanket.
Melee Weapon-
SF7101BK_large.jpg

Gun-
1911.jpg

It still works however Bishop only has 20 bullets.

Ability: Chameleon Skin. The ability to blend into the surroundings. While extremely hard to spot Bishop is not invisible.

Relationships:
Friends- OPEN
Enemies- OPEN
Significant other- OPEN
Crush- OPEN
Neutral- OPEN

Favorite song: (This is just for fun, not needed.)

Other:

Last edited:
Everyone just remember, using a gun will result in a immediate swarm. Mutants, in this wave, hear highly well. A shot gun sound will give out the location of the unit.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I am actually thinking about a scene where maybe Maverick would shoot in the air to drag swarm away from the group or something haha. If there is a room for that, definitely gonna put him through hell xD And as soon as you guys announce it, I am ready to go ^^. Just make sure you tag us because my alerts are fucky and Ii don't wanna miss it e3e

I am actually thinking about a scene where maybe Maverick would shoot in the air to drag swarm away from the group or something haha. If there is a room for that, definitely gonna put him through hell xD And as soon as you guys announce it, I am ready to go ^^. Just make sure you tag us because my alerts are fucky and Ii don't wanna miss it e3e
That makes two of us. My alerts are as consistent as a squirrel on crack.

Aye haha I keep missing the posts for 2-3 days straight and probably more if I hadn't been checking it on my own every once in a while

All my characters are done.

Give me a couple hours and I will let you know when to let me see the ic ok gorgeous

The IC is open! Check the overview page (IC thread link on the right side or bottom depending on if your on mobile or computer).

Oh boy oh boy! Will reply as soon as I am home today :D

Reactions: HEX and MST3K 4ever
I absolutely love the beginning posts of you guys ^^ working on mines now :)

Thanks love. I am trying to show how Trix is

Haha you are welcome all ;3 and I will post my Vann and Maverick post and will attend to Skylar and Gail in an hour or so. This one took me a while and is pretty long I am sorry xD

Haha you are welcome all ;3 and I will post my Vann and Maverick post and will attend to Skylar and Gail in an hour or so. This one took me a while and is pretty long I am sorry xD
Haha long posts are best

Aaaand posted!

Guys! I literally spent the entire day throwing this back and forth in my head, but I am going to make one more girl! Yeah. She'll be met at Shadow Creek.

• Love
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Status
Not open for further replies.