- Invitation Status
- , , ,
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- No Preferences
- I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
Room C-16 is home to a few kids just trying to get by in life, but that doesn't mean they're not willing to open their door for those who need it.
+ Welcome +
Hey Everyone! It's Vio here again with a brand new role-play idea. Compared to my previous role-plays, I plan for this one to be on a much smaller scale. There will be a limit to how many people join, because I want a smaller role-play group that will be easier to manage. There will also be a character limit, but I don't really expect people to take on more than one character. This is going to be a relaxing role-play in most of its aspects. The idea above is a work in progress, and I am looking for players that are willing to work with me on the concept and the plot. What I list below will be expectations, and some ideas.
+ Expectations +
1) Dedicated players would be nice, but this role-play has been created in a way that if people were inactive or dropped out then it would not really affect the story as a whole.
2) I'm not looking for long winded posts. This role-play is supposed to be relaxing and fluid. Single paragraph posts are fine. Quality over quantity here!
3) I don't tolerate drama and people that don't really know how to be mature with others in the OOC. Try to be nice to each other, if you find you have a problem with someone or something message me about it please!
4) This role-play is going to center on the different types of relationships that people can share, making connections, and the changes of life. Nothing in life is set and stone, so I expect the same in this role-play. Try to refrain from making official couples (or official anything) before the role-play even starts. I highly encourage that my players plan plot bunnies with everyone and that everyone gets a chance at making connections with each other in the IC.
5) The player limit is eight, I want a small easy to manage group of people. Character limit would be two characters, but I don't expect people to have two characters.
6) Have fun of course!
+ Ideas +
These are some of the ideas that I have so far. For a setting I was thinking of using a place from one of my dead role-plays. Its a city on the west coast of the United States called Biddeford. I already have a map of it that you can see here.
I was also thinking about making this a modern fantasy role-play, but I want an even amount of supernatural creatures and humans. If we did go the modern fantasy route we would have to decide on whether the supernaturals were "out" to the public or still keeping themselves a secret. We would also have to talk about what kind of supernatural creatures should be allowed in the rp. If we were to exclude the fantasy aspect of the rp, then I believe this rp would fall under Modern Role-play/Slice of Life/Drama. Though all of that is debatable, if you guys wanted to turn it into a mystery then we can do that. We could even make it Sci-fi.
Basically what I have in terms of details regarding the role-play so far is that it's about a group of friends that rented out a large condo and turned it into a safe haven of sorts. Its a place where people go to get away from their problems, and possibly make new friends. I wanted the rp to be centered around the several different types of relationships, making connections,and the changes people go through in life. It focuses on a small community with in a much larger community, like the LGBT community. I plan on there being LGBT themes in this role-play, but it's not going to focus on just that. It's just part of it.
Anyways, that's all I have so far on this! If you're interested and have any ideas please let me know in the comments!
+ Players +
@T E R R O R