The Apartment [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of putting a limit on how many supernatural creatures there should be. Maybe we should stick to four in the rp?? It depends on how many characters there are.

Another idea I had is to take out the supernatural creatures and maybe do something with people that have gifts like in x-men. So like there is some one with super strength. Some one can fly. Stuff you could find in the show Heros.

But aren't those still super humans? They still deal with supernatural things...they're just supernatural human powers.

Reactions: Esmeray
But aren't those still super humans? They still deal with supernatural things...they're just supernatural human powers.

You are right. So I guess now we just need to decide were we want to go with the concept of supernatural. Supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves, and witches.

Or supernatural humans with super abilities.

You are right. So I guess now we just need to decide were we want to go with the concept of supernatural. Supernatural creatures like vampires, werewolves, and witches.

Or supernatural humans with super abilities.
I like having Supernatural Creatures more than superhumans.

Reactions: Gladis
Is this still open? I see 7/8 but I'm thinking I might be a little late D:

I just asked this ;-;
Right, but someone on a previous page seemed unsure. Just thought I'd ask rather than miss out.

Well since it is only 8 and I don't think Vio knows if Salt is going to be in it or not, either both of you or one of you can't join unless Vio stretches the limit.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Salt shies away from anything where people post essays and novels o.o;
I'd scare him off ;-;

Speaking of which, I noticed that single paragraph posts were okay here, so I'm gonna bounce on the idea. Not that I'm a snob or anything but my creative muse tends to die without posts you can't read aloud in one breath ^^;

My posts tend to be on the longer side, tbh, but I'm a quality versus quantity person and I don't mind something more relaxed.

Edit:
But if I can't join then that's okay! I was late to the party anyway, haha.

Salt shies away from anything where people post essays and novels o.o;
I'd scare him off ;-;

Speaking of which, I noticed that single paragraph posts were okay here, so I'm gonna bounce on the idea. Not that I'm a snob or anything but my creative muse tends to die without posts you can't read aloud in one breath ^^;
Well, how do you know everyone is going to follow that minimum? You may be surprised, nothing's wrong with one thick paragraph either as long as it's detailed right? Quality is better than how much a person writes...You can have a wall of text and still have your muse die out.

Vio is out at a party so she won't be active any time soon by the way.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
It's me again, Spezi.

I would like to join if that's fine with the person who owns this thread. An idea like this seems to be interesting so maybe up to 2 paragraphs for me?

I read the comments and have decided that if there's anyone who can make a better post than me, I'll give them my role.

NEPTUNE AND BUGSY FIGHT TO THE DEATH I FORFEIT MY SPOT

I read the comments and have decided that if there's anyone who can make a better post than me, I'll give them my role.

NEPTUNE AND BUGSY FIGHT TO THE DEATH I FORFEIT MY SPOT
Definitely wasn't trying to take your spot D: Like I said, I was late anyway, and it's fine if I can't play because of that.

Definitely wasn't trying to take your spot D: Like I said, I was late anyway, and it's fine if I can't play because of that.
It's okay! I'd feel a lot better if one of you took my place. The thing has a much smaller chance of dying when I'm not in it. Trust me. Nearly every roleplay I've joined has died. o.o

It's okay! I'd feel a lot better if one of you took my place. The thing has a much smaller chance of dying when I'm not in it. Trust me. Nearly every roleplay I've joined has died. o.o
I don't believe that. Maybe you just haven't found the right group yet! I don't want my interest to end up excluding anyone, so why don't we just wait and see what Vio has to say? It's their call anyway c:

Reactions: Salt Lord
I just hope we can start this thing lol soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.