The Apartment [FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salt shies away from anything where people post essays and novels o.o;
I'd scare him off ;-;

Speaking of which, I noticed that single paragraph posts were okay here, so I'm gonna bounce on the idea. Not that I'm a snob or anything but my creative muse tends to die without posts you can't read aloud in one breath ^^;
I've been in role-plays where people have posted six plus paragraph posts, and every single time I find myself to not be bothered with reading them. They hardly ever advance the story and appear to come across more like showing off than anything. I don't find it impressive in the slightest. Besides, I didn't pick up role-play to read an essay, I do enough of that on my own every time I have a school assignment. Generally, in academics, a paragraph consists of at least seven sentences or more. You can do a whole lot in just seven sentences, and as terror said that is just the bare minimum. I expect a paragraph, but that doesn't mean you cant go above my expectations. If anything three paragraphs would be my maximum. I just don't have the patience to read long winded, overly detailed, and drawn out posts. Plus I find when posts are with in the one to three paragraph range, people tend to post a whole lot more than in role-plays where everyone posts long responses. These are just my preferences and it's perfectly okay for you to withdraw your interest if my preferences are not to your liking. Regardless, if you still decide to withdraw, thank you very much for expressing interest!!! I greatly appreciate it. ^^

It's me again, Spezi.

I would like to join if that's fine with the person who owns this thread. An idea like this seems to be interesting so maybe up to 2 paragraphs for me?
I'm going to talk to you privately. ^^

It's okay! I'd feel a lot better if one of you took my place. The thing has a much smaller chance of dying when I'm not in it. Trust me. Nearly every roleplay I've joined has died. o.o
I don't believe that. Maybe you just haven't found the right group yet! I don't want my interest to end up excluding anyone, so why don't we just wait and see what Vio has to say? It's their call anyway c:
Hmmm, to be perfectly honest I feel bad turning people away. Especially since there is always a high chance of people dropping out or disappearing never to be seen again. So far I think there have been one or two people that expressed interest but might not stick around. I don't see a problem with adding more people if we dropped the character limit to one. That can be something we can discuss between ourselves.

At this point its just a matter of who is FOR SURE, going to withdraw their interest and that's between Salt Lord and Bugsy. I still have to talk to spezi as well.

All i can say for certain is that all of this will get worked out eventually. xD

• Thank You
Reactions: neptune
All i can say for certain is that all of this will get worked out eventually. xD
Then I'll keep watching until then :D

1421692457_12-things-all-90s-kids-kn_10.gif

• Love
Reactions: neptune and Esmeray
I will get my CS's up today. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.