The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

Death: *Throws a scalpel at his student with a sigh as the scythe vanishes* Dr. Monroe was looking for you, something about a second date. *He then proceeds to tape Pestilence's mouth shut* I warned you about this.

Pride: *Turns into a copy of Lust to divert her attention*

British Man: *Puts the butterfly into a butterfly farm for some random British holiday*

S: *uses the Divine Brush Techniques from the Okami series to create a new group of butterflies for Muse*

Reactions: EternalMusic
Michael: *dodges Scalpel* Oh, man, I thought I ditched her!

Pestilence: *Rips off tape* I was just telling what my powers do! and OW!

Silver: Michael, Run!

Livia: ............ well goodness. It seems that there is a bit of chaos.... *frowns* i want to join in.......

Lillian: *looks over at Pride and then begins to mirror his movements before laughing and tackling him* Aww~ Did you miss my attention James?

Muse: *claps hands as the butterflies appear* Oh my gosh~!! Look at all the butterflies~!!!! Guys~!!! The butterflies~!!!!

Death: *walks over to envy, speaking to her* I do believe I can teach you a few new things...

Pride: *Reverts back to normal as he struggles to breathe* No, just trying to keep you from doing anything stupid. Again.

S: *uses the Brush Techniques to create a giant tiger, and then proceeds to ride the tiger*

Livia: *stands up and looks at Death in the eye and small sly smile appears on her face* Show me~

Lillian: *giggles and snuggles tightly* Aww~ You are just hiding your shyness~ James your sooo cute~!!! *giggles and pinches his cheeks*

Muse: *sits down and just watches the butterflies and then looks at the gorgeous tiger and her eyes sparkle* So many beautiful creatures~

Geo: *Sits awkwardly* Let's get this over with.

Lillian: *lets go of James and makes her way over to Geo* And just who might you be~ *giggles and touches face lightly* Not too shabby~ Quite a cutie you are~

Geo: *Glares and smacks hands away* Some brains might suit you well, young padawan.

Death *takes Envy's hand and whisks her away to his private realm where they learn new definitions and forms of chaos*

Pride: If you don't get off me and let go of my cheeks you don't get your spending money for you new clothes.

S: *Rides tigers with Andrew Hussie*

Lillian: *giggles and moves closer still* Well aren;t you just the feisty one~ *giggling she brings her face extremely close* Shall we play a game cutie pie~?

Livia: *silently learns and smiles slyly and enjoys the new information that is entering her brain* oh my oh my~

Lillian: *turns to look at James for a second* I let go so I still get money for clothes right?

Muse: *stands up*

Geo: *takes hand and smacks you* No, we are not going to play a game

Ice: ^^" calm down Geo

Geo: No

Lillian: *pouts and then goes over to James* You will play a game with me won't you James~?

Death: *grins and chuckles*

Pride: *sighs* we'll see

S: *Enters the MSPA Universe*

S: *Returns from travelling the universes of fandoms in the TARDIS, collapsing on the floor with dilated pupils*

Reactions: firejay1
Livia: *looks up and smiles and then returns to her own thoughts*

Lillian: *pouts* come on please James~ Please~~~~!!!!! *coils her arms around him*

Muse: *blinks at the sight of S and rushes over* What happened!?

Death: *ruffles Envy's hair*

Pride: Let. Go.

S: All I know is I Godtiered as the Mage of Breath, got a TARDIS, obtained Excalibur, and killed Alduin while shouting random Dovahzul. That and the rest is a blur due to the skooma...

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Livia: *looks up and blinks slightly and blushes softly but doesn't say anything*

Lillian: *pouts* Why~?

Muse: ....... gosh you did quite a bit.... uhm..... *tries to think what she could do*

Death: (SPOILER) *kisses Envy*

Pride: I have an audition in five.

S: *stands up, walking back into the TARDIS before returning after it disappears and reappears with David Tennant*

Livia: *blinks and blushes brightly and is completely and utterly confused*

Lillian: ..... Can I come~? *eyes sparkle* I have never seen you act before~

Muse: *blinks* are you sure you should keep using that......? *looks at DAvid Tennant and nods acknowledging his appearance*

((Gosh well that escalated quickly *laughs*))