The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins.

So, I can't post it until about 8:00 AM CST, which is when some people are sleeping. I'll post the link here and in the group. Good night!

Reactions: EternalMusic
When the sins fall to Earth, not even God can help humanity.

This is a role play where the Seven Deadly sins fall to earth. The Four horsemen are sent as Bounty Hunters to catch them, but they begin to spread chaos on Earth. So, the Seven Cirtues are sent with the Archangels to assist them. After a while, they find each other. They are all in New York. Some work together, some don't work at all. Some live in Brooklyn, others in Manhattan. They are still always trying to kill each other. (There is one exception, but that's complicated.)

Rules:
Romance IS allowed, but keep it PG-13, and between people of opposite Genders, and on the same side. (Unless it would be interesting to have it the opposite, then ask me.)

Cursing is allowed. For the Sins and horsemen.

When you find someone of your same side, keep them safe, the other side might try to kill them.

Characters can die, but they can cme back as someone new.

Have fun!

WOOOO~!!!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER THREAD~!!!! WHEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!

Yup! It's an official RP now!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lillian: *looks around* Oh my oh my~! Look at what we have around here~! *looks around and giggles as she drags Livia behind her* look sister look~!

Livia: ........ very nice. Very nice indeed.

Muse: *jumps up and down happily* Oh and I have another question for you now Paladin~ I will send you a PM~ ^^

Lillian: *looks around* Oh my oh my~! Look at what we have around here~! *looks around and giggles as she drags Livia behind her* look sister look~!

Livia: ........ very nice. Very nice indeed.

Muse: *jumps up and down happily* Oh and I have another question for you now Paladin~ I will send you a PM~ ^^
Alright.

Muse: Already sent it to you~

Livia: can we go now?

Lillian: But I don't wanna~!!!!

Muse: You can come back later~

Livia: Good. *drags Lillian as she kicks around*

Lillian: I don't wanna~!!!!

Death: Huh.

Pride: Intriguing.

Livia and Lillian: *suddenly appear again*

Lillian: *tackles pride* JAMES~!!!!!!!

Livia: *sighs and takes off the hugging Lillian off of Pride* Sorry James she still hasn't learn't her manners.

Lillian: *hugs Livia instead* Livia~~~~~

Muse: ...... and they had just left... this place is goign to get noisy now....

Michael: So, welcome guys! This is gonna be awesome!

Pestilence: Hehehehe! isn't this gonna be fun?

Silver: Oh God, here we go!

Reactions: EternalMusic
Pride: *Breathes heavily due to near suffocation* Dang it, Lust... thanks, Envy... Do you need to mooch off of my earnings again?

Death: *Rolls on the floor laughing heavily*

S: *Joins Death, laughing whilst he remained standing*

((Just too note for future, I have a black background on this site ^^))

Livia: *groans* you shouldn't have suggested that....

Lillian: May I~? *moves dangerously close to Pride*

Muse: ........... *turns around* Oh is that a butterfly? *goes off and flows the butterfly*

Pride: Calm down, it was a little funny.

Death: *Ominously wields his scythe that can kill anyone*

S: *Watches as a British man catches the butterfly before Muse can reach it*

((Aww you can put the colours in it was just so that you knew~!))

Livia: *sighs and sits down on a chair that magically appeared* Sorry James I can't save you....

Lillian: Hey James~ Are you- Woah~! *jumps back as Death's scythe nearly hits her* Watch where you wielding that thing~!!!

Muse: *gasps as the British man catches the butterfly* wait let it go~!! You will harm it's wings~!!! *she runs after the British man*

Michael: Stop Death, you're gonna kill someone with that thing

Pestilence: WHO WANTS A FREE DISEASE?

Silver: No one, Pestilence!

• Love
Reactions: firejay1
Livia: *looks over at Pestilence* How does that work.....?

Lillian: *checks to see if the scythe hit her anywhere*

Muse: *still chasing the british man*

Pestilence: you ever see Oprah point at people, and give something away? It works like that, but with disease

Michael: Seriously Death! put it away!

Silver: I'm reall sorry about everyone.

Livia: *nods head* that sounds cool..... *her envy of that ability leaks through her voice*

Lillian: *sighs with relief as she finds nothing and then looks over at Silver* Well maybe I can take a small tax from you~ *moves dangerously close to Silver this time*

Muse: *grabs Lillian by the ear* Oh no you don't! Sit down! *has succesfully allowed the butterfly to be released and has returned just in time before Lillian did something a little too dangerous*

Lillian: *groans* let go of me~!!! I am telling you~!!!!

Livia: *glares over at Muse* let. Her. Go.

Muse: *releases Lillian* Sorry.