The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarlet came out of the gas station. she did not know what was going on. She had ran after nicky and maddie who had darted passed her. "where are you guys?" she saw kalia running towards a strange guy. she had a bad feeling about him. She went to ariel to help her with paris. "how are we going to get out of this one?"

Jessica cringed at the sight of the razor. She took a few steps back and leaned against the wall, watching the two of the cautiously. She wasn't exactly sure what to think of this guy. Why did his mood change? Was be actually saying that crap? She shook her head. Thinking about crap like that could only endanger Maddie and herself.

Raye smiled for a moment and then his smile disapeared. "I'm not telling you shit, bitch." Raye spit in Kalia's face. "Do what you wish."

Kalia wiped the spit off her face and growled at the guy, getting right in his face. "I have no patience for scum like you. You have no meaning for me and I really couldn't give two shits whether you live or die. There's no use in you for me." She brought the razor up to his cheek bone and pressed down, drawing blood as she dragged it slowly down the side of his face leaving a deep gash. The blood ran down his face onto the floor and she smiled a smile that was void of anything but rage. "I really hope you reconsider telling me who you are and what you're doing or I'm not gonna go easy anymore." She slashed the razor into the same gash, opening it more and causing even worse pain than the initial cut. She knew exactly what she was doing. The scientists had loved to torture her. It was time to get her own revenge.

Raye gritted his teeth. "Have fun while you still can. Because we will capture you all and when we get you back, we will make you squeal. You think you know pain? You think you know what torture is? You degenerates haven't even begun to know what true pain is."

Kalia laughed emotionlessly. "Oh! A tough guy huh? Won't even cry out. Well guess what. You and all your asshole friends made me a tough chick." She brought the razor up to his stomach and jabbed it just enough to break some skin. She looked him dead in the eyes and twisted it. "I don't care what you say. I am not going to that hell again. What's your goddamn name!" She pushed the razor in a little further. It felt good to finally be on the other side of the torturing for once. She had no sympathy for this guy and she would snap his neck in a heart beat if she didn't think he had some information.

"My name? Is Dr. Fuck You. Head of the Department of Fucking Stupid Bitches Like You." Raye stared directly into Kalia's eyes unblinking, unmoving. This was a battle he would not lose easily.

Cyra scowled as she felt a sharp pain on her side. She bit her lower lip, trying to not to scream. The door was heavier than she thought, or she was just tired. Her wings weighted a lot more as well, probably because of the chains. She looked back at Lilith and nodded towards the hall.

"The control room is not too far from here, if we're lucky we won't head into any guard. The scientists are probably busy with some others experiments, it's that time of the day." Cyra whispered coldly. Her voice made it look like she didn't care for the others subjects that weren't from the Angel Experiment, it was even hard to picture her not caring about some of those who were of the same experiment as her, maybe except for Lilith. She walked slowly and silently, well, as silently as she could, it wasn't really easy trying to be stealthy with a hole on your a body and a broken rib. Fortunately, the room was closer than she thought.

She opened the door just enough to see what was inside it. Computers. Screens. A guard. Damn it. They didn't have time, they had to get out of there. Now. So Cyra pushed the door open and ran towards the guard and, before he could turn to face her, she snapped his neck. Without losing time, she started to check the computers.

"Lilith, try to find the computer that might have something to do with this." She lifted her hand with the bracelet. "It probably shows a map and a tracker on it. If the tracker is right on this building, it's it."

Can I join in

Jessica flinched slightly as she watched the two, she presses her hand to her shoulder and backed away from the two for a moment. The pain in her shoulder grew the more she ignored it to a point where she could no longer dismiss the pain. She leaned against a tree. "Just check his pockets. See if he brought some form of ID with him.."

Lilith nodded as they searched for the Computer Room. Cyra took care of the guard while she looked for the unit that controls the bracelet. "Found it. So this would do..hmmm." she said as she disabled the bracelet's power. The bracelet automatically came off. "Nice. Now let's get the hell out of here." she started to say when she noticed another screen beeping. "Hey, wait. Look at this..." she pointed at the screen showing to Cyra. "That's where the others are right now. Why do they have two beeping signals..?" she asked before realization hit her. "Oh. Raye and Luna are out on the field. That's bad news. What do you think?" she said smirking at Cyra as they went out of the room and escaped through the back door.

Ariel was worried now. Maddie hadn't come back yet and she didn't know where the others were. "Scarlet can you take over watching Paris for me for a second?" She asked as she got him and smiled at the half heartily. She went inside to wash some of the blood off before She walked behind the gas station and saw Jessi against a wall and Kalia.. Was stabbing someone? "What the fuck?" She asked as she neared the two. She looked at Jessi and noticed her supporting her shoulder. "Woah, Jessica are you okay?" She asked before turning her attention to the man Kalia was currently trying to stab. "Who's the guy..?" She asked tilting her head at the man who had shot Paris.

Cyra stared at the signals beeping on the screen, letting out a deep breath.

"Very bad indeed." And then rushed to the back door with Lilith, however, she remembered the chains. She ruffled her wings, trying to take the chains off. After what seemed like an eternity, she finally got them off, sighing in relief at the weight gone. When they left, she realized that her side felt a lot warmer than before, looking down, she saw that the wound was bleeding once again, also, she felt that the broken rib was starting to touch her right lung. That was bad, really bad.

"Let's go. I don't want to pass out from blood loss while in midair." She said as she took off. Flying made everything hurt more, and her wings were still sore from the chains. At least she didn't have the bracelet anymore.

"Lead the way. I don't know where they are." She said between gasps of pain. They had to get there quickly, she felt her vision starting to blur a little bit, getting worse as the time flew. It was getting harder to breath as well, painful. And she was getting sleepy. Hang in there.

Jessica looks up at Ariel, then looks at Raye with a slightly apologetic look before it turned serious once again. "He's the man who shot Paris. Were trying to find out his name. All I know about him is he has lady problems."

Lilith noticed Cyra gasping and she looked paled. She flew to her side. "You're bleeding again. Shit! Hang in there. We're almost there." she said as she supported her while they flew. The gas station was visible now and she landed almost tripping. They landed to where Ariel, Jessi, Kalia, and Raye were. "Oof." she said gently letting go of Cyra. "Help. She's bleeding. Can someone help her. Please." she said worriedly. She doesn't want her to die. She started to think of her as a sister in reality now.

Jessica stood up, flinching at her shoulder and walks over to Cyra and Lilith. "I'm not Maddie but I'll help you best I can." She glances back at Raye before approaching Cyra. "Let me see, please."

Liam walked into the room, having been out in the forest, trying to calm down. When he walked in he noticed everyone and different people. He had no idea what was going on, how long was he out, he though. He looked at Raye, and then to the girls, "While I was out did things get kinkier? Or is this how it always was and I just wasn't getting any action?" He crossed his arms and looked at Raye, seeing the gash for the first time. "Ohhhh, scientist. Just threaten to cut off his balls. This isn't war, we can do whatever. Inhumane, but still he'll talk, guys always talk if you threaten to cut off any part of the region. I'd go for the dick though because you can still do stuff without your balls." He clapped, at the idea. "Better yet, just do one at a time." He looked to Kalia, and everyone injured. "Holy crap this place became a hospital and a torturing session. That's a two in one. I see we are expanding our enterprises and coming up with ideas. I like it."

Jessica frowned. She was doing everything she could just to not slap Liam. She thought this was the worst possible time to joke around with so many people hurt. She moved her bloody hand away from her shoulder to inspect Cyra's wound. She glances up at Lilith and Cyra. "How did this happen? What injured her?" She briefly wondered what had happened to Maddie, knowing she should look for her soon.

"A bullet wound. We kinda raided the facility." she replied half-sheepishly. She glared at Liam as he joked about the situation. Her eyes arctic, she stood up and faced him. "Now listen here boy. You don't joke around when someone's hurt. Seeing you're hurt yourself. I wonder why is that? Since you suggested about cutting a man's part, why don't we start with you?" she smiled sweetly at him before glancing at Raye then back at Jessi. "I appreciate the help. Thank you." she said solemnly.

Ariel looked at Liam and then back. "Hey look he's back and he has a shirt on" Ariel joked back at him and chuckle softly as he got bitched out by Lilth and turned back to the asshole in front of them. She leaned against the wall and inspected Jessi's shoulder. "When maddie gets back you should have her look at that before we leave." Looking over at Cyra and Lilth she shuddered. "Oh god are you two okay?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.