The Angel Experiment

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riu Looks up at the boy and girl starting to fly and she spreads out her 15 foot wings. As she does this the scientists arrive behind her and shoot her left shoulder. As if she was feeling no pain she looks at the scientists with an emotionless expression. She pulls out a chain and starts to whip them with the cold steel and laughs a simple but somehow eerie laugh. She keeps whipping until they flee and she falls to her knees as blood pours down her shoulder.

Nicky nodded and grabbed her hand, pulling her up into the air with his strong falcon wings. His wings flapped rapidly as he dragged Jessi to where she could easily spot Maddie flying with the strange girl who seemed to disappear. Confused but satisfied knowing Maddie was safe he turned around and saw Ariel flying directly towards him.

Ariel had finally spotted Nicky's wings and Jessi's and had caught up with them. She'd pushed herself as hard as she could and was panting when he caught up to them. "Nicky, thank god you're safe. Maddie too." She sighed in relief and ran her fingers though her brown lock.

The girl soon falls limply to the ground her wings outstretched. She has fainted thanks to the gunshot wound.
Im so stupid i shouldnt have showed any emotion.

Maddie looked over at Jessica, kneeling next to the older girl that helped her. "Jessi we need to help her!" She pleaded. Jessica nodded, flying to the girl. She picks up the you her girl, looking towards Ariel. "We need to get the others and get out of here. Now." Jessica didn't bother waiting for Ariel to agree, she took off with the girl in her arms and Maddie trailing being her, flying back to the gas station. Her vision was slightly foggy from the loss of blood but she ignored that for now. She needed to get Maddie safe.

Being helped already, I just became free........
The girls eyes flutter open and she screams wiggling free, The girl falls from the strange persons hands and starts to fall
"God-Dammit" she says remaining Completely calm.

Ariel nodded quickly. "Agreed." Ariel and Nicky took off after Jessi and Maddie, following them quickly to the gas station. Ariel landed gracefully on her feet, She was getting the hang of this flying thing, finally! She may look like an angel but her appearance now screamed badass angel. Ariel walked over to Paris. "How's our favorite patient feeling now?" She asked as she checked his wound. It seemed to have healed quite well for a wound that deep. His loss of blood was shocking and she helped him to sit up. "Think you can fly? We're gonna try and get out of here soon."

Nicky landed after Ariel did and he followed her and looked for Scarlet and Liam so he could tell them they were leaving soon. "Scarlet? Liam?" He said loud enough for them to hear if they were close by.

Jessica rolled her eyes and dived down after the girl. Maddie continued, following being Ariel and Nicky, but stood still where she landed unsure of where to go. Jessica dived below the girl, then caught her. "Calm the fuck down, jeez. Accept help when you get it." Jessica spoke in a rather irritated voice, flying back to the gas station. "Unless you wanna get caught by the scientist ass holes, stick with us till you heal. Once your better the rest is up to you if you wanna stay or not." Jessica landed in front of the gas station, but stumbled and fell on her knees. Her sight was fading again from blood loss. She dropped the girl, her hand flying to her shoulder. Jessica forces herself to stand, walking around and goes around back, taking off her jacket and pulling on her shirt she used for restraint for Raye.

Paris grunted, "I... suppose that I could... I've been training my lungs for years with all those... cigarettes." Paris stood up, shakily trying to keep his balance. "Actually, I may have been wrong about that." Paris' legs gave out and he collapsed, face first, onto the ground.

The girl looks dazed and confused so many questions swirled around in her head. Although forced she followed her Quote on quote savior. She began to remember her last flock the way they all died because of her lack of strength but she knew it wouldn't happen again yet the worry lingered.

Jessica leans against the wall, closing her eyes. She focused on the bullet wound in her shoulder, rolling her shoulders slowly. Over her years of being tortured she's learned how to speed up her healing cycle. She couldn't heal it fully but she got it to stop bleeding. When she opened her eyes she picked up the gun she took, walking around to the front. Maddie ran to Jessica as followed behind her. "What's the hold up?! I expected you all to have started out already." She snatches the bag of salt Maddie used on Paris, stuffing her mouth with it. Her body worked fast using the sodium to reproduce her blood. Her eyes slowly return to normal, blinking a few times. "I take it we have two who can't fly well?"

Ariel scambled to pick Paris up and shook her head. "Nope you're in no condition to be flying.. so Liam and I can carrying you I suppose." She looked over to Liam. "You're strong enough to help me carry him right? WE can shift if need be. I just want to get us out of here, with Dr. Fields on the run he could be calling the lab and sending people after us. We need to get moving!"

Jessica sighs. Maddie ran over, putting on her back pack. Jessi's wings shuffle anxiously. She wants to leave now, not wanting to stay here longer then needed. They needed to move fast. Jessica steps outside, standing guard as the others get themselves situated.

Riu looks at them dazed and notices her wound is already fully healed and she smiles. Riu gets up And wipes her clothes off casually as if nothing happened.
She pulls a baton out of a harness on her thigh and pushes a button. A scythe forms out of the small pole and she lifts it threatening the flock. "all i want to know is who are you people"

Jessica looked at the girl. She smirks at her, walking around her. She glares at the little girl and steps in front of Maddie taking a protective stance. "I think we deserve a right to know your name first. After all, your the new one in our flock."

[Sorry guys was sick today I'm back now that my headache is gone]

Aliah flies close to the ground after hearing the gunshot she is so close she scraps her shoe-less feet on the ground rising a bit of blood .She arrives with he others and see's a girl with a scythe. "Hey guys sorry, I seem to have passed out or something. Oh um new girl who is also armed?" Aliah still flying but not to high to call attention but just to keep her bare feet off the ground.

"I am not apart of any flock and i do not give my name out for uh particular reasons" She slams the scythe down Making a small crack in the ground.

Jessica shrugs, gun in hand. "And I don't give out names to little girls with scythes. Besides, that's not a very polite thing. Taking names by force." Jessica frowns at the girl and Maddie holds onto Jessi's shirt, hiding behind her.

((Okay I know I'm not suppose to make OOC's in here but really. A random scythe and you cracked the ground? Please can we try to be a little more reasonable. You have to have known the rest of us because we are in the same program Riu. ))

Ariel glares at the little girl "Okay I don't care who you are but you're threatening us and obviously don't care about us. So why don't you leave us alone, we won't bother you" She already doesn't like this little girl and doesn't trust her. She pulls Nicky back behind her protectively. "Little girls shouldn't be playing with sharp things.. where'd you even get that.."

Riu looks at the person "i only want a name but if you insist" She Makes the scythe back into a baton and puts it in my harness. "To scientists I am experiment 1 to People I am Riu but call me what you like and mam this is a specialized weapon i created out of scrap metal and that crack was kinda already there"
She rubs her head nervously "sorry im just not that good with People". ((Shes bi-polar))

Jessica chuckles a little at Ariel. "Hey, find one of em for me wouldya?" She slowly have a sadistic smile, before it faded back to an annoyed look. She looks over at the girl. "Just so you know, I'm not to fond of people who, after I help there ass get to safety, threaten us. It kinda hits a nerve, you see."

Status
Not open for further replies.