The Angel Experiment

Are you enjoying this role-play so far?

• No not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood began to pool in the back of Paris' throat and his breathing became more and more eratic. His chest jerked randomly trying to find a breath, and his eyes twitched in shock and misery. Paris knew that the bullet had punctured his lung and there was no way they had the technology to save him. One solitary tear escaped Paris' left eye.

Ariel panicked "Oh god Paris.." She said as she looked around, sensing something.. waiting for them. "Kay.. I don't feel so good about flying.." She said, her eyes darted around. She leaned down and took a tight hold of Paris' legs and pulled his legs up. "Lets hurry.. Kay he looks like he's losing consciousness. and fast" She said holding him in he arms. Checking if the bullet had hit his wing. That would be a real shitty ending. If he couldn't fly... oh god. Ariels head was pounding. "Quickly, he's heavy.." She said between puffs of breath. Liam had been heavier and she'd done that off of sheer will power. How she still didn't know. Oh well "Live in the moment Ariel" She whispered to herself.

Maddie peeked through her wings. She sensed something was wrong. Very wrong. She darted away from Nicky and was frantically looking around. For something, anything. She knew someone was hurt, she just knew it. And she needed to think fast if she was gonna help.

Luna was tracing Dr. Fields, it would seem only one person was guarding him, however now armed with his gun. This situation was more acceptable, she could both save him, earning her some credit amongst the scientists and deal with the winged people later. Silently as a cat she moved towards the back of the gas station, dropping her rifle some distance away. She then slowly crept up until she was in pounce range, and finally jumped towards the lone angel, sweeping her feet and causing her to fall. She then jumped onto her, holding down her arms. She saw the condition of the shot angel through her scope, she knew he will die without proper tools.
"Peacefully hand over Dr Fields to me, I will give you a military grade med-kit. Resist, and I will take him by force."

Jessica glares at the creature above her. She smirks a little at her. "You favor these people after why they did to you? You use to be normal and now look at you. But hey, who am I to judge, right? I got damn wings on my back." She quickly jerks her body to the side, her wings stretching out and slamming against the cat person, knocking her off. She grabbed the pipe, leaping into the girl and pinning her down. She sat on the girls chest, one leg stretched out and holding down her wrist with her foot, one hand holding down the girls other wrist and she sharpest end of the pipe above the girls shoulder. "I hate to inform you but, I don't have any plans on making deals with the enemy. Or going easy. I like the blood shed." Her eyes widened and she have a sadistic grin, slamming the pipe into the girls shoulder, then twisting it to dig it in deeper and deeper, the jagged edges clawing through the girls muscle tissue.

The world flew around her without registering in her mind. She carried Paris with Ariel to the station. He was heavy but the adrenaline made him seem like nothing. But she was still Grateful that she wasn't the only one holding him up.

Luna couldn't do much to stop the more massive girl from knocking her over and throwing her on the floor, she then looked at her in the eyes as she stabbed her in the shoulder. There was absolutely nothing to be done at this point, she was analyzing all possible courses of action but none seemed to make sense, this girl was obviously ready to sacrifice her friend. After all, Luna was not carrying the med-kit on herself.
As the pipe kept digging in deeper a first flash of pain went through Luna's face, she still had one more option. She curls up her feet and then propels herself upwards with her powerful pounce, her right arm taking even more damage during this maneuver. Not risking any further engagement with the larger girl she jumps onto the first tree and deeper into the forest with a speed one would expect from a cat.

Raye opened his eyes and gasped at what he saw. Two girks were fighting over... him? Finally, this was the moment he waited for his entire life when not one but two women wanted him. He looked at Jessica. I might be able to forgive that she's a bird, but I'm hoping the other one will win. Raye looked down to see that he was tied up. Oh, shit. I see that one of em is in to some pretty hardcore stuff. Well, that's ok we all have our fetishes. Then Luna ran away. Ah, shit. I'm stuck with the bird. "Well, babe. Ready to claim your prize?"

Jessica watches the girl leave, her sadistic grin fading away. Deep down she hated herself, but she discarded that. "So I take it I'm not getting that pipe back?" She mumble making herself chuckle. She tucks her wings back into the jacket. She walked over, picking up the gun and smirks at the man. "I'm more then ready sweetheart. You don't know how long I've been waiting to get back at you bastards.." She pointed the gun to him, keeping her distance. "It's been a while side I held one of these, pretty boy. My finger is just itching to pull the trigger if I get a wrong answer. You only get three chances to answer correctly. Ready for the question? Here it is, what are those bastards next move and where are they coming from and how many." She tilts her head and smiles sweetly.

Luna finally made it to her rifle. Her right arm was luckily not bleeding at all, which would change if she pulled out the pipe, she sat next to her rifle and extended its legs, she was not leaving without a bit of retribution. Suspending the rifle on its legs she looked through the scope, flicking its thermal option on. The girl with the wings was obvious, the doctor had no wings. Unfortunately she was right in front of him from her perspective. Because of this she aimed at her left wing's joint and pulled the trigger.
With no time to see the effects she stands up, hits the rifle with her leg so hard it breaks on the end of the barrel and runs back towards her evac point, unfortunately the rifle and her backpack were too heavy to carry along, so she had to leave them there.

"Now, that was more than one question so you lied to me and I want this relationship to work so we need to found it truth and honesty. Now since I'm saying that I will go ahead and answer all of your questions. On one condition." Raye smirked at her with a creepy little smile.

Paris looked up at the girl who was carrying him. "Kalia..."

Ariel landed as gracefully as she could and screamed "MADDIE WE NEED YOU STAT" Placing Paris' legs down gently and running to grab the back pack full of pills and whatever meds she could find earlier in the gas station. "U-uh don't we need jelly o-or something and a gauze and huh what if he need surgery oh god!" She put her head in her hands trying to think for a minute. Her head was spinning and she could hardly breath under the pressure. Her wings tucked back and she looked to Nicky "Nicky grab a bottle of rum, Do not drink it young man" She said quickly and watched as the young boy followed orders.

Nicky ran down the alcohol aisle and saw a bottle of half drunken rum and picked it up. He wanted to drink it but noticed Paris needed it more. "Here I could only find one bottle, not much is left in there." He said looking down at the blood. "He's gonna be okay right.." He prayed silently and a tear formed in the corner of his eye but he wiped it quickly with his sleeve.

Jessica's eyes widened. Her heightened senses hearing the bullet but she only had enough time to jerk her body so it hit her shoulder instead, not wanting to damage her only means of fast travel. She winces and ignores the pain for now, looking at Raye. She gave a small smirk, leaning to him. "I'm all ears darling. What's your little condition? But be warned, I do play rough." She said the last part in a slower tone, the gun still aimed at his chest.

Maddie ran out carrying medical supplies. "Lay him down! Don't move him any more!" She drops on her knees by him, turning the mans head to the side to get air in his lungs easier. She grabbed some gauze from her bag, willing away any blood in his mouth that would block his airways. "Put pressure on the wound now!!"

Kalia looked down at Paris and smiled sadly. "I'm here. You're gonna be airtight. Maddie is gonna take care of you and fix you up." She hoped that was true. She didn't know what would happen if he died.

Ariel used all her strength to put pressure on his wound. "Well there goes the new clothes." She said softly. Waiting for Maddie's orders to save Paris' life. "Please be okay Paris.. please.." She begged the boy and her heart went out to Kalia. Nicky could tell Kalia was going to lose it soon and he wrapped hi arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Kay Kay.. He's gonna be okay you know.." He said to her and hugged her tighter. "You love him don't you" He asked her as he held her hand.

Raye gulped. What do I want? He'd never gotten this far with a woman before and he didn't kniw how to answer. He thought he knew, and the answer would've been fairly obvious to anyone else in the world, but with all his genius Raye could not think of it. "Uh, what's the word... oh, right! You have to go on a date with me. Yeah. That'll be real nice." A date was not what he should have asked for, nor was it what he really wanted.

Paris gulped for breath. "Don't worry... about... me. Kalia... when this is over... how about we get dinner?"

Jessica looked at him oddly. She herself wasn't exactly sure how to respond. "I don't date people who shoot my--" She thought for a moment. What the hell are those people to her? "... Partners..?" She shrugged and looks at him. "You wanna answer the questions or not, buddy?"

Maddie's mind worked overtime. "No one touch that bullet. It could've hit something important, if so then if he heals it will just adjust to the bullet. Lemme disinfect the wound." She grabbed hydrogen peroxide and moved Ariel's hand, pouring some on the wound. "Healing process could work faster for us if there body is given something that helps restore blood loss. I heard Nathaniel tell me that during the experiments on Jessi."

Kalia hugged Nicky back, grateful for the boy's comfort. "I don't know Nicky. Love is a strong word. But I care for him very much. Almost like you care about me and Ariel. But different." She held onto Nicky and Paris at the same time. The two boys who meant the most to her at the moment. She listened to Maddie, glad that things weren't so hopeless he could survive this afterall! She smiled down at Paris and laughed. "I'd love to have dinner. Just get out of this." She squeezed both of them tighter.

Raye cried out in anguish. "Goddammit I should've known it. Why would she want me? I mean just look at me? And things were going so smoothly before. Why did I have to shoot that kid? Stupid, stupid, stupid. It's not my fault I shot him I was , uh, aiming at a bug on his shirt. How would I know the bullet would rip through the bug and into his chest hitting him in the lung? I mean, we're all friends here... right?"

Paris smiled and closed his eyes. "Good. If you'd have said... no I would've died just... to teach you a lesson."

Status
Not open for further replies.