The Airvenger

Alright, probably will be the easiest way to introduce her to the rest of the cast.

So Gavin and Aladdin are fighting until when ever who ever starts dinner.

OH yeah, typo, sorry. I sometimes type things I'm thinking about.

So um where is wasp so Aurore can conveniently bump into him or would the captain's chambers be easily accessible?

He is near the training room, in the hallway with the fighter's rooms. He's about to start pounding on doors but he hears the dinner bell. Just haven't posted it yet.

I'd like to point out where my characters are at the moment, since there seems to be a bit of confusion about it.

Aki is in his room with Ivin, not in the practice room.
Ryu is mia at the moment until I drop him into another scene or someone goes looking for him.

You told me. I fixed it like after 3 minutes that you told me.

Alrighty Carty.

I wrote my post so that Gavin and Aladdin fighting in the training room until dinner starts. Which is, like, whenever but soonish I guess so it's kind of open. I might make another post finishing the fight if I get tired of waiting or if Jovian is wanting Wasp to gather up the kids.

So Gavin and Aladdin are fighting until when ever who ever starts dinner.

Effort, like I said a page earlier. You play out that you beat me and somehow I got sent to the infirmary I guess.
I'm sick, my throat kills me with pain everytime I breath and I got a presentation tomarrow and my group doesn't know what we're gonna do... XSUJDHBLAHNDUJ, dawg.

Lastly... Miss Universe from Angola ftw.

D: Hope you get better soon, El Cartel!

Ok, i've been out of touch with this thread, haha, that needs to stop, Im sorry joven, Kirushimodo. I was thinking i'd simple reintroduce my character by having her introduce herself to aurore as she heads to her destination, and she could basically tag along. That'd introduce her to a few people im guessing. Is that cool?

I don't recall anything about the infirmary but okay.

EVERYONE. IN MY POSTS PRETEND THAT ALADDIN IS NOW IN THE INFIRMARY BECAUSE HE GOT BEAT DOWN SO HARD. Thank you.

Who all is still playing? Please respond if you plan on continuing the roleplay.

Dawn, reporting for duty *salutes*

Is this rp still up?

I'm up, I just thought I was waiting on Halie :/

XC - We're trying to get it back on its feet. You game?

Scott- Just post, man.