The Airvenger

Sho: NOW GET YOUR ASS POSTING!!!!!

Kuro: Sounds good to me. Just make sure you can describe the summoning.

FINALLY :D

LMAO-- I though the exact same thing.

"You alive, buddy?" he called in a sing-song voice, bending over to put his face about an inch or two away from the face of who he hoped was "Ivin" and not some random person. Well, at least he could tell the guy was breathing?

I felt like reposting this here, because you called out one of my favorite lines xD
It's like this scene makes me think of someone poking a person with a stick from a far and saying that~

Hey people's i haven't posted in a while. Is any one not paired up with a room mate?

I'm trying to get Zypher to post, and then you'll have a roommate, Halie.

So what has happen? Since I'm too lazy to read the posts xD Plus wanted to see where my character may fit in.

Basically Wasp is the ship's trainer and he dragged- I mean chose 5 new fighters for the ship. All other people who join are already on the ship.

Side note - Kuro will be playing female right? If Zy doesn't join I may make you Halie's roommate.

Anyway. Now we're on the ship and everyone is getting acclimated. Wasp is about to gather the fighters to start training if they want to.

Um well I was going to ask you about that but I'll be more than happy to play a female.

Play whichever you would like, man. Zy might still be interested, but I don't know. If you wanna play a female play a female, if you don't play a male. I'll find a place for ya.

Nah I'll go with what I usually play. lol Is there a specific thing you might be looking for?

Nah. Just post a charrie and post! You'll be Halie's character Zakiya's roommate. You're already on the ship. You have been there for at least a week, the amount of time beyond that is up to you. And apparently its actually almost dinner according to a couple characters... So we'll go with that.

Hey I decided to go with a rapier instead of ceastus. It sounds a lot more practical. Plus a weapon is an extension of its wielder's mind. And the rapier will certainly embody what my character stands for. hehe

Name: Aurore Petit
Did you fail the test or just not get chosen: not chosen
What is your weapon of choice:
SZ926786SLTS_s.jpg
Physical description:
b4anime_girl_66521_display.jpg
Personality description: "Why mademoiselle, the sound you're hearing is the chiming of the bells ringing from within my heart."

A romantic and womanizer, to her there can't be enough romance. She follows the knightly code of chivalry and would usually be the first to ride in to rescue the damsel in distress. She is an eccentric and flamboyant individual that will prove her prowess in combat while at the same time wooing the female audience. Besides her rather odd behavior, she is a generous and caring person who is extremely loyal to her companions. She prides herself in embodying the romanticize knight. If a girl ever decides to be with her, they'll find her to be affectionate, caring, and respectful. Basically, she would be a White Knight.

"No hand of fair maidens shall ever go un-kissed. Nor shall their cheeks go without feeling the tender warmth of which the touch of lips provide. Be this noble knight fortunate if thy fair maiden rewards me with the company of her soft lips."

How did you join the Airvenger: recruited in another town

Tell us about your history: Aurore was born into a noble family that fell from their seat of power. Her parents tried to groom their daughter into a tool in order to win back their influence. However their endeavors eventually fail as their daughter began to be educated outside the household. The more Aurore was exposed to the outside world, the more distant she became towards her totalitarian parents. Her parents really did not see a child, they saw a tool that could be used. Luckily though, through the years, Aurore's time spent practicing swordsmanship and the hours toiled over her studies paid off. In the academy she was seen as a promising prodigy. Though when it was time for those to be chosen, she was not among them. This however did not dishearten her, instead she decided to make her own way which eventually led to being recruited into the Airvenger. The only thing she kept from her past life was the rapier pendant that was given to her by her uncle, who was a Guardian at some point in history.

Other details: Is easily distracted by the settle charm of females. Following the code of chivalry she refuses to fight any child or woman.

... School has me crazy again ! X__X
I'd like to say I'm sorry to Effort for posting so little and taking so long to post. But I'll be away due to exams for a bit, so that your character doesn't just 'stay' there you can just write that you beat me in the fight if you want or just find an excuse to leave.

I'll be back in a few days~

I'd like to point out where my characters are at the moment, since there seems to be a bit of confusion about it.

Aki is in his room with Ivin, not in the practice room.
Ryu is mia at the moment until I drop him into another scene or someone goes looking for him.

Alrighty Carty.

I wrote my post so that Gavin and Aladdin fighting in the training room until dinner starts. Which is, like, whenever but soonish I guess so it's kind of open. I might make another post finishing the fight if I get tired of waiting or if Jovian is wanting Wasp to gather up the kids.

I think Wasp is going to gather all of them while they are in the cafeteria, so do whatever for now.