The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pokes @Lykaon * You waiting for the comp?

Yeah, I've been getting the computer less lately. One I get it I'll post. Sorry, all.

Eck the other problem is I'm thinking I might have to cut down on roleplays, I got myself stupidly busy again but I dont know how me leaving would work for Lykaon's character

:( It'd be unfortunate. Could possibly manage around it, though. Maybe. Don't understand this universe very well.

@RIO @Mcfluffy You guys can start now if you'd like.

@Erranruin I just realized I joined a Harry Potter roleplay you happen to be a part of ^^"

Uhh.. Lol.. What I had planned for you @Gulliver , or rather, what I had planned for your character just went down the drain. Apparently, the Sorcerer took you and disappeared >.<

Reactions: AAB
So...should I still post? Or wait and see what we're going to do?

I added mountains. Is that better?
Jpl5WDt.png

Please tell me where locations are.

I added mountains. Is that better?
Jpl5WDt.png

Please tell me where locations are.
Looks good to me, though theres none in Selvana XD oh well its mostly forest it looks like anyways. Speaking of which should I post for the princess again?

@Rainbowwave May I ask what just happened in your post? XD Im not quite sure.

@Erranruin I just realized I joined a Harry Potter roleplay you happen to be a part of ^^"

Yup I noticed! ^_^ We should chat about how Seraphim likes her DADA professor, has Wicked accepted you?

Oh wait lets not spam your thread

Ignore me

:( It'd be unfortunate. Could possibly manage around it, though. Maybe. Don't understand this universe very well.

Yeah I know I'm sorry, my lifes stupid bleeehhhh

So...should I still post? Or wait and see what we're going to do?

Yeah you should, I should post again too, we need to get you both out of contact with me, Judge has been waiting a while :/

@Rainbowwave May I ask what just happened in your post? XD Im not quite sure.

i worte that really late last night lol, but drake was going to ask who are these gods. Then his transformation started, by force. It's a defect of his, he was saved with Ancient Elvin magic, more will be revealed later on why and how :P

Edit: At the monument drake doesn't really have control over his powers, so like most of his magic its connected to his emotions, and at that point in time, his pretty upset lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eck the other problem is I'm thinking I might have to cut down on roleplays, I got myself stupidly busy again but I dont know how me leaving would work for Lykaon's character
Don't go! I like your dragon.
Maybe she could just get captured by the enemy for a time and you can come back when you're less stressed.

EhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhHHhhhhh I dont feel like she'd let that happen, the very idea of being captured and contained is sickeningly horrific to her

Maybe if she did it for a cause? Idk if she went to save someone and then got captured to save them? //wants her to go out heroic

EhhhhhhhhHHHHhhhhHHhhhhh I dont feel like she'd let that happen, the very idea of being captured and contained is sickeningly horrific to her

Maybe if she did it for a cause? Idk if she went to save someone and then got captured to save them? //wants her to go out heroic

maybe someone puts a spell on her? then hides her sleeping body?

Edit: Someone could be attacking a small town, then she saves it, but dies while defending it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to say she's immune to that but that would depend what type of magic it was I suppose.

But ehhh

She wouldnt defend a town of people she didnt know to such an extent that she would die ^_^'

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.