The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : cyalar (pronounced Sa•lar)

Race: elf

Appearance : image.jpg

Personality : she's very witty and selfish. The only person...or thing she cares for is herself and her dragon. She's very talkative to others she knows and puts herself ahead of anyone else. Rarely does she pay attention to good morals.
Allegiance: neutral

Weapons : a bow and a quiver full of 24 arrows. She also uses two daggers when she has to be up close with enemy, but she prefers range.

Magic : fire magic, and water magic

Backstory : she was born into a very poor family which she had barely enough information about them. They were slaughtered by orcs (which she still has a grudge for) this made her live on her own, she caused trouble in the cities stealing, and fighting others. All done in anger because she saw how others lived with happiness, she didn't have that. But after sometime she stumbled upon a dragon, who she met up on the mountains when she was evading city guards. The dragon decided to raise her, and become her care taker. She learned magic as well from the dragon. Her combat skills she had to learn herself from watching sparring contests in the local villages, but once the catastrophe came along, she and her dragon fled in order to dodge the chaotic events.

Now they return to right there wrongs from the world.

Dragon : @RIO

And yes I worked something out with lady lol

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, right, she picked him up. Did they travel to a different country that fast? Lol

o.o why did Akashi smite me saying he could be dropped off in Dinivia? -_^

I can certainly see dragons crossing Morcaida at very rapid rates if they pushed themselves. It's a small island continent by the way AAB depicted it with a map. Tiernoch just sort of derps along because he can clear mountain ranges with a wingbeat, considering his backside is large enough to fit a hamlet.

And... I am actually waiting for @Lady Amatsu to post as Scylla. I want to see what she does next before I answer to @Gulliver and @shinakawolf

o.o why did Akashi smite me saying he could be dropped off in Dinivia? -_^

Ooh.. Lol, I must be on my phone when I accidentally clicked on smite!. I had no idea I smited you. I've removed that rating. Sorry about that. It was not intentional.

@AAB Did you, and @Akashi write your most recent post together?
Yes.

@AAB @Akashi
I don't mean to be nosy or anything, but... AAB, are you moving Duhnn?
No. Slibil touched Dhuun then flew off, inviting him to follow.

Oh, look. Another elf. I like the cut of her skirt.
I'll add Cyalar when I'm home from work.
Yup! Skyvalla's pretty fast, wouldnt take her a day
Each dragon probably has a certain skill like that. Skyvalla looks like a sleek dragon who excels at speed. That should make up for her lack of magic.

I can certainly see dragons crossing Morcaida at very rapid rates if they pushed themselves. It's a small island continent by the way AAB depicted it with a map. Tiernoch just sort of derps along because he can clear mountain ranges with a wingbeat, considering his backside is large enough to fit a hamlet.
Q5cycIp.png

I need more locations to add. If your character has been somewhere other than the four places on this map, please tell me where it is. You can use these coordinates to do so.

Yeah flying and agility are her two real excellent physical skills, war is a mental skill she has, she's very adept at making war

@AAB I don't know why I didn't mention this before, but I think you need to re-do Dinivia on your map when you have the time. I believe it was described to be mostly mountains, a big ass fortress, and lava. Sorry to be pedantic.

Dinivia is the dark, and desolate mountain region. A kingdom entombed in a large, metal case crafted by Orc hands.

@AAB I don't know why I didn't mention this before, but I think you need to re-do Dinivia on your map when you have the time. I believe it was described to be mostly mountains, a big ass fortress, and lava. Sorry to be pedantic.
I gave it more mountains than the other places, but I'll change it.
Fortunately I still have the map saved in layers.

I wonder what it's going to be like when they return and meet all the dragons or even the people they deserted. Ooh, this is going to be good.

Reactions: AAB
I'm working late again. The fair starts tomorrow and I still have a sign to make for it.

Hey everyone, sorry I havent posted. I've become sick, and so I've been sleeping a lot.
Ill post here soon.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay.

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.