The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conveniently, there happens to be an elf imprisoned in the east. It would be nice if she were freed...

Again the problem with her not really caring... *sigh* Skyvalla why you so unheroic! D':

Idk what to do I suppose she should just be killed or you can ignore that she was ever there is another option, though annoying

Stupid life //kicks life

Again the problem with her not really caring... *sigh* Skyvalla why you so unheroic! D':

Idk what to do I suppose she should just be killed or you can ignore that she was ever there is another option, though annoying

Stupid life //kicks life

Drake would not take kindly to a another dragon entearing his domain, maybe get her their somehow? then she could get hurt and fly off, then you could come back whenever.

:/ I made her too practical, she wouldnt do that either, if it was his territory

Thanks for the ideas tho! I'll try and think about it more later

Reactions: 2 people
I will post again. Just waiting for @Lady Amatsu to post first :)

And who is leaving this RP?

I goodness, I just woke up ;A;
-Flees to read things.-

Reactions: 2 people
Guys, im not gonna be back until the 14th.

Oh no D:
... But... That's only two days I guess... What's uuuuuup? Whai yuh leafin'?

Yeah, sorry about that , I'll be posting as both Melech and Dhuun today.

I'll try getting a post up tonight

@Lady Amatsu: Aww :( hope everything is okay

@Akashi what's Melek got planned? You never told me about making Lemmy into a spy...

Don't worry. In my next post or two. I'll give you the opportunity to decide. Escape or stay! We know you'll pick the former. That is the intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.