Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyvalla: o_o //hops onto Tiernoch's back and falls asleep twittering love

Me: //on Skyvalla's back

(love pile yay)

Name: Drake J'don

Awaiting a rider.

Race: Dragon

Appearance: Drake's claws are green. While he stands as high as 12'11. His wingspan lies seven feet.

Human Appearance: Drake's eyes are white. While His ears hold a point.

personality: Prideful, Drake will dive into a fight if it means saving a beloved Friend or rider. While he normally chats away with anyone, Drake will only show His dragon form to His rider, and close friends.

Allegiance: Neutral

Weapon: Long white claws.

Magic:

Bright light- Drake can summon a large ball of light, killing any shadows near by.

Earth grow- Drake can extend nature and control it, making trees, plants, and even grass grow.

Beam of light- Drake is unlike any normal dragon, with His inability of breathing any of the four basic elements, he can use the element of light.

Backstory: Drake's egg was given to a young eleven family While his egg was damaged. 3 large cracks lied in His green egg, a orc was ordered to destroy the dragon while he was being transported, however Drakes connection to the Earth saved His carrier, as the orc swinged Her blade the unborn dragon called to the earth, Sending the orc to her grave as the trees grabbed her, riping her body apart. However, the dragon saved only it's carrier, the orc hit it mark, sealing Drake's fate.

With fear of losing the unborn dragon, and fear of discovere the family ordered their eldest son to take the egg, and flee. The boy traveled for 2 weeks before Drake's health began to decline, with know time left the eleven son sealed him and the dragon inside a cave, a seal only to be broken by a rider. Using the element of light, the elf casted a spell upon the dragons egg, giving the beast new life. The dragons egg now lied white, while green patches sat around it, No damage showed upon the egg, however the dragon forever lied changed.

Attachments

• whited10.jpg
    whited10.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
  • animeguy1-1.jpg
    animeguy1-1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Azzy
Name: Tiriel "Tiri"

Race: Elf

Appearance:
572_large.jpg

Personality:
Tiriel is very proud, and doesnt let her pride be wavered easily. She is a confident young elf, and most times becomes reckless in her actions. She is very kind though, and looks highly upon those who become close to her. She is fond of the ideals of the Princess of Selvana, but cannot bring herself to live in false peace. She doesnt see it as right, and so she stays within the neutral lands shared by her people, an others under the watchful eyes of the dragons who roam between regions. Though elves are often stoic, and calm, Tiriel is very easily angered, and her temper flares at the smallest of things. But its fairly easy to calm her with soothing words, and kind gestures. Especially from someone she sees as a close friend.

Allegiance (Light/Dark/Neutral): Tiriel is of Neutral standing

Weapon: She carries with her an elvish long sword made of the finest, Elvin craft. Its blade is engraved with the sacred runes of the old elves, and has immense power.

Magic:
-Fire Magic; Tiriel is able to produce flame from her palms by speaking with the spirits, and requesting their aid. From then on, she can manipulate the flame; red, and white in color. The red flame is a typical, everyday flame. Yet her white flames are very hot, and very lethal. The hottest flame in existence. She is able to do many things with her flames such as create a fiery inferno of rage.
-Air Magic; Controlling winds, and air in all its forms. She can create twisters, and soft breezes. She can also effect oxygen.
-Earth Magic; She isnt as in tune with this magic, but she can do minimal things such as grow the plants of nature, and speaks to the trees.
-Water Magic; This is the element she is least in tune with, and so she cannot do much with it unless trained by the element itself. She can move water, and make rain, but nothing more.

Brief History/Backstory:
Tiriel was born from her mother tree mere years after the downfall of Morcaida. See, young Elvin infants are not fed food when they are young, but their mother trees feed them with magic essence. The food, and bliss of their nature siblings. The young elf grew up becoming highly in tune with her Fire, and Air brethren, and so her magic in those two elements grew fairly more strong than that of the other elements. When the downfall of their king happened, Tiriel fled to the forest, and lived a hundred years with her birth given family. The trees, and forces of nature. She refused to join sides in this war for power. Tiriel lived here in what was deemed as "Neutral" and reveled in the freedom she gained under the watchful eye of the remaining dragons that roam the lands.

(More shall be revealed during the course of the roleplay)

Your Dragon/Your Rider: Soon to be Drake

Last edited:
so should all wait for people to fill in the rest of the parts or should we start our roleplay?

Name: Slibil
Race: Dragon
Appearance: Baby, Youth, Adult (currently between baby and youth, at about 7 feet tall)
tzpQY1S.png

Human Appearance: Undiscovered
Personality: Slibil is young and lighthearted, good-natured and trusting.
Allegiance: Light
Weapon: Fiery breath, sharp teeth, and claws. Thus far only used to kill animals to feed upon.
Magic: A kinship with the earth allows Slibil to coax plant life and the ground itself into different forms. She often uses this to form hidden shelters for herself.
Brief History/Backstory: Slibil's egg was a dull brown and could be mistaken for a large, smooth rock. It was hidden in a forest just outside of Salvana near a town, in hopes that the dragon would bond with someone there upon hatching. It was the last of the remaining eggs to hatch, and by the time it did the town was deserted and the forest had grown over it. Now Slibil is reaching adolescence and tires of the forest where she was born. She is traveling into Nifora.
Your Rider: None yet, but Slibil would be morelikely to attach herself to a "lost soul," as in someone not entirely good.

Last edited:
Hmm this is interesting.

@Akashi Feel free to join us if you'd like. ^^

@shinakawolf As of now, I would encourage the invitation of friends as I want the majority of the roles filled before we begin the roleplay itself.

@Lady Amatsu If we don't get enough people in to cover all the roles, I wouldn't mind making up a separate character sheet for a rider.

• Thank You
Reserve a dragon and a rider spot for me, because I'll be joining with a partner :)

• Thank You
@JUDGE Well I did say id allow 2 characters per writer. x3
@Akashi You got it :3

This...actually looks pretty interesting. ^_^ Have room for more people? I'd be considering making two characters. An Orc and a Human, probably.

@Lykaon You can make two characters, but preferably a rider, and a dragon that will not be a pair.

@Akashi @Lykaon And as I have told the others, there will be a sort of very close bond, and/or romance between rider, and dragon. So opposite sexes are preferred...unless you're into that kind of thing. Then by all means. Pull in the Yaoi/Yuri fans with a good read XD (It doesnt have to be a romance, but I myself do prefer to have a bit of romance to secure a bond with my partner x3)
Nothing graphic though >:I -Stern mom like gaze- >.>
XD

• Thank You
Haha Suppose I should wait for that kind of thing. Then again, I suppose making an Orc in that regard may be a bit awkward. lol

@Lykaon You can make an Orc, and speak with one of the dragons that arent taken yet. You may already have a partner, and not know it.

So, um, would it be acceptable to play an orc that was formerly a slave and escaped? I was reading your info and it said in the one locale the orcs were all slaves and such.

Edit: It'd also be handy to know how technologically advance this civilization is.

Status
Not open for further replies.