The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your orc could have left Dinivia, and headed for a better life in either Nifora, or Selvana. Yes.

Name: Luna Sapphira
Race (Human, Elf, Orc, Dragon. Im sure you all know that Humans elves, and orcs are for riders.): Elf
Appearance: royalelf.jpg
Human Appearance (For dragon): N/A
Personality: Will be rped if allowed
Allegiance (Light/Dark/Neutral): Nifora-Neutral
Weapon: Duel short swords strapped to her hips and a longbow with quiver on her back.
Swords
greensword-1.png
Bow
Celestial_Longbow.jpg
Magic (If any. Note that Not many humans know magic, and nearly no orcs do.):
Healing magic: She uses the life force of plants and other natural sources, even her own life force if she has to. To heal various levels of wounds or illnesses

Nature magic: She can control/manipulate nature around her to obey her will, such as make roots from a tree ensnare and trap someone, or use water from a river to surround her in a kind of barrier-bubble. But it has to be from a natural water source, she cant manipulate water from like a jug or something.
Brief History/Backstory: Luna is from Niforia, she grew up loving nearly all living things, especially dragons they always fascinated and amazed her. She was often found wondering the wilds, feeling more at one with nature then in cities or villages. Luna soon found she had affinities for healing and nature magic, she practiced and studied hard to expand her powers. She became a healer/medicine woman in a small village and loved every bit of it, she loves helping others.
Your Dragon/Your Rider (Update when you have found yours): @Akashi will be my dragon once he gets his CS up :)​

Last edited:
ZyYHFbu.jpg

Name:
Dhuun "The Golden Dragon"

Dragon Age: 570 (20 feet tall)

Human Age: 24 (Appearance)

Race: Dragon

Personality: Carefree | Mischievous | Adaptable | Intelligent - Rest will be revealed in the RP

Allegiance: Neutral

Weapon: A golden dagger, forged with his own dragon breath.

Magic:

Wind Magic - The ability to create devastating storms, currents, tornadoes around him. Anything in its path can easily get destroyed.

Blue Flames - The ability to breath flames to the color of blue, also able to use it in many other ways. For example, beam etc.

Sound Magic - The ability to use his own voice to change, or destroy the landscape, paths, areas and even that of mountains. Can also use it to disrupt other dragons vision or their perception. Even use the force them back.

Knowledge - Throughout his long-lived life, he has seen elves and even met them, where they gave him the knowledge to utilize magic. That is one of the reasons for why he is so experienced in using it.

My Rider: @~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~

History:

Dhuun, The Golden Dragon has lived for many centuries, though he never dwelved into the old ages and its war. With strife around the world, he lazed off, not caring for anything. He is never hostile unless provoked, but his own kin know about him quite well, though he uses secluded and ancient places as his own nest, or a place to stay. As time went by, nations changed, new kingdoms arrived, the humanity grew, the dragons separated, he ended up swirling and lazing around Nifora, the neutral kingdom. The people of Nifora tends to see Dhuun as a Guardian, but that's something he's not. Humans, Elves or even Orcs can talk to him, because he allows it. There is alot of mystery around the Golden Dragon, but only the tale will tell.

Last edited:
Ill be making the final dragon character. So now we need riders, the princess, and the sorcerer.

This reminds me of Eragon lol, looks interesting =D

Reactions: AAB
@JUDGE You can make a Rider if you'd still like to.

@Lady Amatsu Well, I have re-edited my "WIP" thread a bit up. So check it out and let me know :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Azzy
@Akashi Its good, I like it x3
So many neutral parties though XD We only have one Dark allied, and one Light allied dragon XD

Well, me and Fylakas could always go dark, I can ask her. Though you should have put a limit on how many people can be in each nation.

I had originally said that there should be two rider, and dragons to each nation, but I'm not too pressed about it. My dragon is going to be aligned with The Dark Side

Well, me and Fylakas could always go dark, I can ask her. Though you should have put a limit on how many people can be in each nation.
I had originally said that there should be two rider, and dragons to each nation, but I'm not too pressed about it. My dragon is going to be aligned with The Dark Side
Dragons and riders can have different alignments, right?

@AAB Not sure, honestly. That would be weird if for example, I was dark and my rider was light. Unless there is a way around it?

Well, yes. It would just be difficult for them to form a close bond until they found an equal ground on which they would function together

Lets say a Light rider and a dark dragon became partners, clearly their beliefs, and way of handling things would clash immensely, and so before they can effectively function together, they must find a common ground, or a common goal for which they both fight with the same passion.

Hmm. Then I might just go for dark, but I'll have to ask my rider first. Which I'll have to do later.

Well im making my dragon dark. XD

I think two dark, three neutral, and one light is good.
20 is young for an elf; I take it Luna is still a child.
I should have been in bed half an hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.