The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be interesting to see how it pans out like that.

What are the alignments of the riders so far? I'm leaning towards neutral or dark

Name: Scylla

Race: Dragon

Appearance:
680_large.jpg

Human Appearance:
187_large.jpg

Personality:
Scylla is surprisingly calm, and passive considering her allegiance to The Sorcerer. She is a silent manipulator, and finds that she doesnt much care for the well being of anyone, but herself. She plays crafty mind games with others. (Will be further discovered during the roleplay)

Allegiance:
Dark

Weapon:
Dragon;
Her fangs, spiked tail, and sharp claws
Human; She carries a traditional katana, fairly simple in looks, but it is a nearly indestructible tool crafted by the orcs that slave away in Dinivia.

Magic:
Fire Magic
Earth Magic

Brief History/Backstory:
Scylla's egg was a brilliant onyx color with a rough, scaled shell that was tossed deep into the depths of a volcano. The young hatchling was born into the smoldering heat of molten lava, a comforting warmth to the small, black reptile. It hadnt taken The Sorcerer long to find the young one, and twits her mind into that of a model citizen of his horrid kingdom. She was welcomed with open arms, and a false sense of home. Scylla grew into a manipulative, and dangerous young dragon, her skills with words, and her tricks of the mind proving useful to the Sorcerer, and a threat to most others.
(More revealed during the roleplay)

Your Dragon/Your Rider:

Last edited:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
We have two neutral, and one dark.

@shinakawolf If you'd like to play him, by all means.
@~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ XD Not what I was going for, but I'm glad you like it so far :3
Ya I just tend to put anything dragon related with Eragon cuz its about the only book series I've read involving dragons lol.

As for what Allegiance Luna is...If theres too many she could go light, but I dont think her personality or magic fits dark @Akashi. But if you wanna go dark idm lol could be interesting.

@AAB: She's not a child shes more like a teenager/young adult, I can make her older if 20 seems too young I just wasnt sure what the age range was for elves in this world.

Reactions: Azzy
Then make him Neutral or dark.

Lol not sure if thats a compliment or if I'm being called childish....Eh I'll take it as a compliment :bsmile: thank you. You guys are awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Azzy
(This alright?)

Name: Garruk

Race: Orc

Appearance:
half_orc_by_thatdman-d59h9tf.jpg

Personality: Garruk thrives on a complicated mixture of both order and chaos. It can be difficult to earn his respect, and only then will he treat you with any. When it comes to combat, he can be brutal and savage, treating an opponent quite similarly to how he treats metal in the forge. Having been a slave, he grew to despise slavers and slavery, as well as any form of servitude. As such, he is seldom likely to follow anyone's commands, and would sooner mercilessly beat someone who gave him an order. (More revealed in rp.)

Allegiance: Neutral

Weapons:
Cleavers01.jpg
bow_sword_by_mistress_darkloki-d4zqw15.jpg
Cleaver.jpg

Brief History/Backstory: Garruk was born into slavery, living in Dinivia. The sorcerer was torturous to all of the orcs, and it didn't take long for him to understand how things worked. After several years of this life, he managed to escape with a small group of his brethren, settling into Nifora. The orc, alongside two of his fellows, began working diligently, following after the crafting traditions of his people. (More Revealed in rp)

Your Dragon: Will be added[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
We only need to fill 4 more spots, guys ^^ Invite your friends :D

... I dont suppose a half dragon would be accepted in this....

*has a half dragon character she misses and wants to roleplay again*

Ok Garruk and I are Dragon and rider but we didnt really understand how the bond works I mean

Is it magic? Or is it just 'hey we like eachother lets be friends'

I thought it would be kinda like in Eragon: a telepathic link.

@Lady Amatsu ok i will make his character sheet alter on tonight after i get back form work and i will be playing with two characters if thats ok my dark rider and then sorcerer

@Erranruin A telepathic link may work, or it could have something to do with the blood. Each rider, and dragon could be descended from the riders, and dragons of old. Meaning that rider blood can link them to a specific dragon they have yet to find. Im up for ideas from you guys as well.

What would be really interesting is then having no connection. Maybe see eye to eye on something. And how the Rider has to persuade the Dragon to join his cause. Not everyone should start off like that, some may even have a bond to their dragons from the start.

And erm.. Not sure where my dragon should be. I might just go dark after all

If you change allegiance now, you'd need to be a Light dragon. So Id say stay where you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.