The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smiling widely at the requests of the fans for them to kiss, Cody let out a small laugh as he took a few steps back. Without a single word, he took Sophia's hand and moved to the next spot. Almost immediately, he spotted his ex-girlfriend, but the smile never faded. Instead, he placed his hand on Soohia's lower back and pulled her closer to him.

She knew his ex would be jealous, but he couldn't care less. Leaning down, he tilted Sophia's head up and placed a gentle yet passionate kiss on her lips, causing the paparazzi to go crazy for both of them which only brought a wider smile to his face.

Sophia giggled as he pulled her along after the calls for a kiss. She let him walk her down the red carpet, smiling for the cameras and waving to them. When she spotted Allison near the end of the media line, the nanny tried not to falter from her happiness. It was a little hard because she could see the woman glaring at her. Allison was upset that she was working while Sophia walked the red carpet with Cody. However, it was her fault that this was happening. She had cheated on Cody and he had moved on, refusing to be treated in such a way.

Looking to Cody as they stopped, she let him tilt her head up and smiled as he leaned in to give her a warm kiss. She reached up to run one hand over his chest before her hand stopped to rest on his shoulder. Sophia made sure to hold the kiss long enough that everyone could get a nice picture before pulling away. She had a huge grin on her face as she looked up to Cody and giggled. "You're such a tease, Cody. I love you." She gave him one more quick kiss before pulling back and smiling to the paparazzi, posing in Cody's arms to allow the photographers more pictures. Every photographer was going crazy and interviewers were begging for a chance to talk to the couple. Well, everyone except for Allison. Despite her producer calling to them for an interview, the woman didn't make a single move to guide them over.

"What do you say? Perhaps we could give one interview? I won't say anything. You can do all the talking and I'll just smile while I'm curled up to your side." She looked to him with curious eyes while she brushed a hand over her dress to smooth it out. The media would want to talk to them at some point. They had questions that were begging to be answered.

Letting out a small sigh, Cody glanced over at Allison before looking back at Sophia. "Are you sure about this, sweetheart?" Hot asked softly, his voice full of concern. However, the look she had in her eyes told him all he needed to know. Finally giving up, Cody looked around before walking over to the man beside Allison, whom he assumed was part of her team. Offering up a wide grin, he gently held Sophia's hand, pulling her along before moving his hand to her lower back and letting it rest there.

"Allison. Long time, no see," he told her with a flat voice despite his smile. The last thing he wanted was to create any drama on such a special night, especially with Sophia by his side. He shook the man's hand with a warm smile and gave a short nod. "So, Cody, who is this beautiful woman you've got with you tonight?" He asked, clearly interested while Allison could do nothing but stand and glare at Sophia. "This, my friend, is my girlfriend, Sophia," he said happily as he gave her a quick squeeze. "Wait...girlfriend? What about~" he was suddenly cut off by Cody. "Allison and I had our disagreements and I thought it was best to move on. Then I met this lovely lady," he said smoothly. Though it wasn't entirely true, he knew the journalist would twist things around if he had told the truth.

Sophia smiled and encouraged him to give an interview. It didn't matter to her which interview her chose. She was a bit surprised when he chose to go towards an interview that was closer to Allison. She walked with him and stood beside him as he spoke to the man. She gave a few quick glances over to Allison but when she saw the woman's glare, she turned her eyes from her and focused on Cody and the interviewer. Feeling Cody give her a squeeze, Sophia giggled and have him a quick kiss before he gave a simple explanation about the situation that left Allison out and let Sophia in. She wanted to speak up to give some more explanation but she knew that it would be safer if she just remained silent.

"I see. Well, she's quite lovely, Cody." The man said with a polite smile to Sophia. "Tell me, Sophia. What is it like to have Cody as a boyfriend?"

Sophia's eyes widened a bit when a question was directed towards her. With a look to Cody, she gave him a smile before turning to the man with the microphone. "Cody is a wonderful man. He's so romantic and funny. It's never a boring day when I'm with him. I couldn't feel more blessed to have him in my life." She gave him a hug and smiled to the interviewer, seeing that the man was very happy with her response.

"That's wonderful to hear. You two make a wonderful couple. So Cody, tell me about the film you've completed. From what we've heard, it was quite an exhausting experience with lots of stunts and stamina needed. How did you handle it all? Did you have to train a lot before filming started?" The interviewer began to talk with Cody about the process of filming the movie.

Sophia could see Michael and Amy working their way down the red carpet as well, her family staying a bit further back to enjoy the red carpet without having to talk with any interviewers. They walked along the red carpet with Cody's manager, chatting with him while Nick kept an eye on Cody and his watch to balance their time before needing to head inside.

As Sophia began talking about what it was like for her to be with him, Cody smiled softly as he looked down at her lovingly. Allison remained completely silent as she glared at Sophia. Cody never looked at her the way he looked at Sophie and frankly, it was beginning to irritate her. When Cody began talking about the movie, he kept his arm wrapped protectively around her waist, part of him worried that something would happen to her. Just as he finished speaking, he heard a voice he hadn't heard since halfway through filming.

"Cody, can I speak to you?" Allison asked politely as she focused her attention on the man.

Hesitating for several moments, he finally looked down at Sophia and sighed softly, kissing the top of her head. "I'll be right back sweetie," he told her before reluctantly pulling away and following Allison away only about five feet. "What do you want?" He asked heartlessly as he crossed his arm over his chest.

"You, Cody. I want you," Allison said a bit loudly though Cody didn't think much of it since it was loud. Little did he know that she was doing it on purpose to get Sophia's attention.

"It's over between us Allison. You did this because you just had to go off and cheat on me," he retorted rather angrily. "Now is not the time or the place so let's not deal with this now or ever. I'm done with you," he told her with a sigh.

"Codybear...please....after this is over lets just go back to my hotel room and forget this ever happened," she said, making sure Sophia heard her.

It only just clocked what she was doing. There was no way he was letting this whore ruin the only thing that made him happier than anything. "NO, Allison. I'm done with you and bull. The best thing for you to do is to back off and leave me, and Sophia, alone. Just stay the hell out of our life like you chose to do when you cheated," he said, his eyes flashing with anger before going back over to Sophia.

Sophie stood with Cody as he began to talk about the filming process. She looked up at him with a warm smile, her love and happiness very obvious in her eyes. When she heard Allison ask to speak to Cody, the young woman was a bit concerned but one look into Cody's eyes told her that they would be fine. He loved her and would never do anything to hurt her. She nodded as he stepped aside to talk with Allison. While he spoke to Allison, she remained with the interviewer and spoke a little bit more.

She got a little quiet when she heard Allison saying that she wanted him. Her eyes moved to the pair and she watched quietly, trying to figure out what was going on. The interviewer took notice as well and his camera turned to film the actor and his ex. The people nearby couldn't help but stare as the woman tried to get Cody back while planting seeds of fear and doubt in Sophie's mind. Sophie would admit that she was scared of possibly losing Cody but she also knew that he loved her just as much as she loved him.

When Allison suggested that they go to her hotel room, Sophie gasped at the suggestive activities she wanted. Allison was not holding anything back. Trying to entice Cody to her side with her body.... Sophie looked to Cody and waited to see his reaction. The anger in his eyes was startling. Everyone listened as Cody spoke to Allison, refusing her advances and demanding that she leave them be. He walked back over to her and she stepped into his arms, her hands brushing over his chest. Sophie smiled up to Cody and pushed herself up on her toes to give him a kiss. "Are you alright, love?"

Feeling Sophia place a kiss on his lips, Cody returned it without a shred of hesitation as he looked down at her, his hard and furious gaze immediately softening at the sight of her. "You know I love you, right?" He asked softly, his gaze never moving from hers as he wrapped a gentle arm around her waist. He knew she loved him more than anything, but at the same time, he was terrified that she might have gotten the wrong idea from what had happened between himself and Allison.

At his sudden outburst, Allison jumped ever so slightly, not expecting him to lash out like that. She watched as he went back to Sophia and kissed her, unable to get over the fact that she had been rejected by him. Clenching her fists, she marched up to the couple and narrowed her eyes. "I will make your lives a living hell for this," she spat coldly as she left angrily, unaware of the whole thing being caught on camera.

Sophia nodded and brushed her nose against his. "I do and I love you too. I love you with every fiber of my being." She curled up in his arms and savored the warmth and comfort she felt from his embrace. She knew that she would always have insecurities but she also knew that Cody would always be there to comfort her and reassure her of his love.

She looked over in surprise when Allison stormed over, promising to make them regret this situation. Frowning, she let the woman glare at them before stepping closer to Cody. Trying to keep herself from lashing out, she remained silent. She wanted to say something snarky but she knew that she wanted to make the best impression for those around her. After Allison was gone, Sophia looked to the cameras, interviewers, her family, and Cody. "She can try to make my life a living hell but I don't think that's possible as long as I have you around, Cody." Thanking their interviewer, she gathered up her skirt and continued their way down the red carpet. While trying not to seem upset, Sophia was terrified about what Allison could possibly do. She had more power than Sophia did and if she tried to pull something with her visa, she'd be powerless.

Cody let out a soft sigh of relief when she reassured him that she loved him as well. However, his relief was short lived when he heard Allison's voice. Watching her walk away, he looked back down at Sophia and offered her a smile. "Don't let her get to you. I won't let her to do anything to hurt either of us," he whispered softly as he placed his arm around her waist and led her down the red carpet. He could tell she was kind of nervous about Allison but rather than saying something, he gently kept his arm around her with a small smile, posing for pictures with her.

Glancing over at Nick, he gave him a nod, telling Cody to go on ahead and head inside. "Come on Hun," he said softly as he led her inside the theatre. Once inside, he stopped and waited for everyone else before heading to the rows designated for the cast and their guests. He found himself a seat in the direct middle and allowed Sophia to sit to his left while Mikael sat to his right. Leaning towards Sophia, he pulled her closer and kissed her temple as he looked down at her with affection in his eyes.

When Cody comforted her, she smiled and leaned into his embrace. She found her nerves fading as they walked down the red carpet and let more paparazzi take their pictures. When they finally entered the theater, she met up with her family and Michael, Amelia, and the kids. They all walked down towards the area designated for the stars and guests. Sophia sat down with Cody beside her and her family on her other side. She giggled as Cody gave her a hug and a kiss. "Awe, you're so sweet. I love you, honey."

After some chatting with her family, the director of the film stood up in front of the crowd and welcomed them to the premiere. He spoke a little more before returning to his seat, the lights fading so that the movie could begin. Sophia grinned and hugged Cody's arm, resting her head on his shoulder. She enjoyed the movie and jumped a few times at suspenseful moments. Leaning towards Cody, she whispered in his ear softly. "Cody, this is so good. You're so amazing~"

"I love you too," Cody replied sweetly to Sophia before turning and talking some with Michael and Amelia, even telling Abigail that he would do her hair just like Sophia's one day. When the director stood up to speak, Cody listened intently with a small smile before the movie started. He watched with complete interest, realizing that the movie was so good that even he believed it.

He was brought out of his thoughts by Sophie's words, causing a small smile to play on his lips. "Thank you, baby," he whispered softly and kissed her head before continuing to watch the movie. When it was over, he stretched before applauding with everyone else. Standing up, he helped Sophie get up before leading out out the exit along with her family. Gently pulling her aside, Cody leaned in and placed an affectionate kiss on her lips, only pulling away when he saw the distinct flash of a camera snapping a picture of them. Ignoring the camera, he focused on his girlfriend. "Personally, I'm not one for afterparties, but it's up to you. If you want to go then we can but if not we can go back home."

Sophia enjoyed the entire movie, clapping for the wonderful film as the credits began to roll. When the lights came back on, she stood up and stretched a little. Their group headed out of the theater and outside to meet up with their ride. Sophia giggled as Cody pulled her over to the side and brought her into his arms for a hug and passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and returned the kiss, smiling as she caught a few flashes going off from nearby photographers. Focusing on him, she listened to Cody's offer of going to an afterparty. The young woman had always been curious about what after parties were like but tonight, she wanted to keep things simple.

"I would love to go to a party but let's save that for another time. Let's head home with the others and have a small after party of our own." She ran her hands up and down his arms gently before leaning in to kiss his cheek. "Then perhaps we could have our own private after party? Just the two of us?" Sophia whispered as she winked at him before giving him a kiss on the lips. She wondered if he would be interested in a night together at home after such an exciting movie premiere.

Cody couldn't help but smile softly as Sophia kissed his cheek after telling him that she would rather just have a small party at the house. At her next statement, he froze, his entire body tensing up as he stared at her, only coming to when she kissed his lips. "I think that sounds like the best night of my life so far," he told her with a small smile as he leaned in and gently kissed her temple, seemingly relaxed though he was still tense. Turning around, he spent only a few seconds looking before he found her family and his best friend's. Taking her hand and leading her over, he smiled politely at her father and mother before leading her family to the limo.

Cody allowed them to get in first before helping Sophia in and climbing in himself, sitting down beside her, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. As they rode back, they all talked and laughed about the movie and it's good and bad sides. Before he knew it, they were back at his home and he was getting out, taking Sophia's hand to help her out followed by her family. He walked to the door and opened it, a small furball hurtling itself at him instantly. He expertly caught MacKenzie and smiled softly as he kissed her head. "I missed you too baby," he whispered as he entered the home.

Sophia smiled when she saw Cody freeze from her offer of a private party. She giggled and let him recover before they headed back towards her family and friends. They got in the limo and she enjoyed the ride back to Cody's house, cuddling up to her boyfriend while they talked about the movie. She loved the ride home as she cuddled up with Cody on one side and Joseph hugging her on the other side. Running her hand through the little boy's hair, she let him rest against her side. When they got home, she walked to the front door with Cody and gasped when Kenzie jumped up to Cody's arms. "Awe, sweet Kenzie... We're home." She kissed the fox's head and walked into the house.

It wasn't long before her heels were off and she was walking into the kitchen to get some drinks out. She got some sodas and champagne out, setting out some glasses and snacks. "Everyone! Let's celebrate this wonderful night!" She cheered and let Michael open the champagne while she poured sodas for Abigail and Joseph. After everyone had a drink, Sophia moved to curl up to Cody's side as she sipped her champagne. Looking up at him, she winked and smiled. "Love you, handsome."

Cody smiled softly when Sophia kissed Kenzie's head before entering the house, followed closely by her family and himself. He watched as she entered the kitchen and got out some drinks, champagne for the adults and soda for the kids, followed by glasses and snacks. Laughing when she cheered, he walked over and kissed her head while she poured up the kids some sodas. Cody gladly took his glass of champagne, taking his time drinking it as he sat down on the couch. He smiled when he felt Sophia curl up against him and gladly returned his wink. "Love you too, beautiful."

He leaned over and grabbed a strawberry, eating it quickly before glancing over at her father, deciding to ask him a question while everyone was in a good mood. "Can I speak to you outside for a minute, sir?" he asked respectfully as he kissed her head and stood up, heading outside towards the pool.

Sophia giggled and gave Cody a kiss before he got up to talk to her dad. She was a bit curious about what they would talk about but she was pulled into a conversation with her mother and Amelia so she had little time to think about it. They talked about the movie and the fun on the red carpet beforehand. Sophia told them about the incident with Allison and Michael promised that he would keep her safe from anything the woman would try. Sophia could tell that her mother was concerned about Allison threatening them but she soothed her mother's fears. With Cody and Michael both promising to keep her safe, she had nothing to worry about.

While Cody was out of the room, she quickly told everyone about her plans for his birthday. It was only a few days away so it would take some quick planning but it wouldn't be hard with Amelia to help.

Sophia's father looked to Cody when he asked to talk. Nodding, he followed his daughter's boyfriend out to the patio by his pool. Tucking one hand into the pocket of his suit slacks, he sipped his drink and admired the view from Cody's backyard. "Cody, I want to thank you for the offer to come out and see my daughter. You made my wife's day when you told her that she could here and see her little princess again. She doesn't say it to Sophia but she always worries when she's away from home. Thus, it means that she's always worrying about her. With you in her life, she'll feel a little more relaxed."

Motioning for him to follow, Cody began walking along the path to the lake. "I only want what's best for her, sir. With the way that she talked about her family, I figured it would be a nice surprise for you all to come and stay a few days," he said with a genuine smile as he looked down at the ground. "I just want her to be happy because...I just...I love her more than anything. I know we've only known each other a short time but I just know. That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about," he finally said, forcing himself to gather up the courage.

"I was thinking....I have to go to all the premiers for signings and things, it should take about a year. And I was planning on letting her travel with me. The last premier is in Paris and, if it's okay with you, sir..." He trailed off, closing his eyes nervously before stopping at the lake and turning to face him. "I was wondering if I could have your permission to propose to her then. It's a year from now, I know, but I want plenty of time to plan everything. And if I ever do anything to upset you, her mother, or her, you can take it right back," he said as he looked at the man, staring him in the eyes.

Sophia's father walked along with Cody and listened as the man told him about how much he cared for his daughter. He was happy to hear the love in Cody's voice and just from looking at him, he could tell that the man truly loved his little girl. He remained quiet as Cody continued to talk about taking Sophia around the world to the various premieres. She would definitely enjoy that. As they slowed to a stop, he turned to look at Cody and listened as the actor asked for permission to propose to his daughter in France. He looked to the man for a moment and let himself process the request.

"You want my permission to propose to my daughter one year from now?" He paused for a moment, seeing the worry in Cody's eyes that he might say no. He couldn't help the grin on his face. "From what I've seen of you two, both of you are deeply in love. I've seen a sparkle in Sophie's eyes that I've never seen before and it's because she has you. If you want to propose to my daughter, you have my blessing. It will be all up to her but our family would be happy to have you. You're a fantastic man, Cody. My daughter is blessed to have found her Prince Charming." He smiled and held out his hand to Cody to shake hands with his future son-in-law.

Cody kept quiet as Sophia's father considered his question before overall giving him permission to do so. Letting out a sigh of relief, he smiled widely and shook his hand proudly. "Thank you...now it's just a matter of trying to keep her," he said with a small laugh as he finished his drink. Before he could say something else, he heard the soft yipping of his fox, causing a wider smile to grace his lips. Leaning down, he allowed Kenzie to jump into his arms before standing back up, gently scratching her behind her large ears. "We might need to head back. They might be starting to worry about us," Cody said with another laugh.

Turning, he walked back up the path with her father before entering the house, placing Kenzie on the floor and walking over to Sophia, sitting down next to her and kissing her temple. "I hope you ladies had fun without us," he said with a grin as he leaned forward and fixed himself another glass of champagne. "I am not a lady!" Joseph said with a rather adorable pout on his face causing Cody to laugh. "I'm sorry. I hope you ladies and men had fun without us," he said, smiling when Joseph visibly relaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.