The Actor and the Au Pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophia slept through most of the movie that Cody was watching, her body tingling as he played with her hair. Towards the end of the film, she began to slowly shift on the couch and wake up from her dreams. Hearing the sounds from the movie, her eyes opened and she took in her surroundings. The tv was on and some movie was playing. Her head was resting on a pillow of some kind and someone was playing with her hair. Sophia turned her head and looked up to see Cody. The pillow she had wasn't a pillow after all. It was Cody's lap. She smiled and reached up to gently brush her fingers through his hair. "Hi sweetie. Welcome home," she whispered softly to him.

Sitting up a little, she stole a quick kiss before laying her head back down on his lap. "How did shopping go? Did you get the outfit you showed me in the picture? You looked super sexy." She grinned and closed her eyes a little to enjoy him playing with her hair some more.

Cody felt Sophia begin to stir near the end of the movie and smiled softly. He looked down when she finally woke up and smiled a bit more before gladly returning the kiss she gave him. He remained silent as he looked over her. She was absolutely breathtaking to him with her blonde hair and clear blue eyes. Her pale skin was just as perfect as her personality and heart. "Oh! Yea I got it. It was my favorite out of all the outfits and you liked it so I got it," he said with a small smirk.

He continued playing with her hair after choosing another movie and looked down at her. "Gotta stay sexy for my girl," he said with a smirk and a wink towards her.

Sophia blushed a little when he winked at her. She reached up to brushed her fingertips over his jawline. "You're always sexy to me, Cody." She heard the second movie and turned her head to see what he had chosen. She slowly sat up and moved to sit right beside Cody. Resting her legs over his lap, she cuddled up to him and settled in to watch the movie with him. She looked up at him and gave him a sweet kiss. "I love you. More than the moon and the stars." She brushed her nose against his before leaning into his embrace, her hand moving over his chest before resting over his heart.

"Good to know," Cody said simply as he watched her carefully and pulled her into his arms. He leaned over and kissed her back before gently using his thumb to carresse her cheek. "I love you too baby?" He whispered softly and pulled her closer to him. He held her gently as he watched the movie, silently enjoying he company.

Sophia leaned into Cody's hand and smiled. As he pulled her close, she cuddled up to him and settled in to watch the movie together. She giggled throughout the comedy film and found herself getting hungry as the credits rolled. Getting up, she went into the kitchen to start making something for dinner. She seasoned some chicken before putting it in the oven to bake while she started boiling some water for pasta. "Sweetie, do you have any preference on vegetables for dinner? I'm making Italian herb chicken and pasta." She looked at the options and tapped her chin in thought, trying to figure out which veggie would go best with the chicken and pasta.

Cody silently thought for several moments before getting up and walking over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind her. "Hmmm well some green beans sounds good. I would say carrots but I don't like cooked carrots...or hardly any cooked vegetables at that..." He said with a smile.

When Cody hugged her from behind, she smiled and leaned back against his chest to enjoy his embrace. She nodded to his choice and turned her head to give him a quick kiss. She grabbed some green beans and gave them a quick saute in some butter before setting them in a bowl. She made sure everything was ready before going to wake up her family. They would need to catch up on sleep but they would also need to eat. They all had a nice meal before her family went back to rest.

Sophia cleaned up after dinner and washed her hands before turning to smile at Cody. "So... wanna go upstairs with me? I was thinking about maybe taking a bubble bath or a long, hot shower... Make sure I feel my best before we go to the premiere tomorrow.."

Cody smiled as he watched her cook and helped her fix the plates. Once they all finished eating, Cody watched her family go back to rest before he cleaned the kitchen quickly. At Sophia's question, he smirked slightly and walked over to her, picking her up and looked at her. "I think we can arrange something," he whispered as he kissed her neck gently.

He carried her upstairs to their room and went straight to the bathroom. Sitting her on the counter, he walked to the bathtub and fixed the water, deciding to add a bit of bubbles just because he liked them. He walked back to Sophia and kissed her gently as he wrapped his arms around her. "You are so beautiful."

Sophia curled up to Cody as he carried her upstairs and set her on the bathroom counter. She watched as he ran the bath and poured some bubble bath in, filling the room with the sweet scent of vanilla. When he walked back over to her, she returned the kiss and slid her arms around his shoulders. "And you are so handsome," she responded as she put her forehead against his. "I love you." Pulling back from him, she tugged her dress off and set it on the counter. She removed her jewelry and lifted herself off the counter to stand in front of him. "Sweetie, you'll never be able to take a bath in those... Hurry up or I'll keep all the bubbles to myself," she said with a wink.

Stepping around him, she took off her bra and panties before stepping into the tub and letting herself sink into the hot, bubbly water. She let out a sigh of delight and looked over at Cody. She motioned for him to join her, moving to lean against one of the walls of his bathtub. Cody had such a large tub that they could both easily fit and be comfortable in the hot water. This was the perfect way to relax and prepare for the day tomorrow. She knew that it would be nerve-wrecking so she wanted to be as calm and prepared as possible. Then, a thought occurred to her. Looking up at Cody, she quickly asked him a question. "Cody, what will my family do while we're at the premiere tomorrow? Will they be able to come with us? I don't want them to get here and then we aren't available to spend time with them."

Cody smirked slightly and looked down at her before kissing her head gently. He laughed lightly as he pulled his shirt over his head followed by his pants and boxers. He gladly walked back over and slid into the water, leaning over and kissing her gently. Smiling softly, he pulled her over so her back was against him and slowly began to massage her shoulders gently. "Don't worry. When I called them, I told them to bring their best. They're coming along," he said softly to her.

He kissed her shoulder affectionately as he kept massaging her shoulders. "We'll leave at seven tomorrow night so you'll have plenty of time to do your girly things and the movie starts at eight-thirty," he added with a laugh.

Hearing that her family would be joining them for the premiere, she grinned and moved to cuddle up to him. "That's so amazing. Thank you, love. You're so wonderful." As he began to rub her shoulders, she tilted her head forward and moaned softly as her entire body relaxed at his touch. Listening to the plan, she giggled and nodded. "That sounds like a great plan. Plenty of time for mom and I to get all dressed up while you boys get to know each other better. Just fair warning, my dad is a bunch of talk. His gun collection isn't as big as he says it is," she said teasingly while she looked over her shoulder at him. After they relaxed and talked for a bit, Sophia got out and wrapped herself up in a towel. She dried off and changed into her pajamas before crawling into bed for some sleep. She held out her arms for Cody to join her. Once she was cuddled up to her boyfriend, she relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Sophia yawned and reached up to rub her eyes. As she woke herself up, she picked up a very familiar but long-missed aroma. Her eyes widened and she sat up with a grin. Her mother was making her famous nutella waffles for breakfast! Turning to Cody, she gave him a kiss and gently shook him to wake him up. "Baby, it's morning time. Time to get up and have delicious Nutella waffles for breakfast."

"Good to know," Cody said with a small laugh at her mention of her dad's gun collection. After awhile, Cody let Sophia get out and smiled softly as he got out soon after. Following her into the room, he dried off and dressed in just a pair of boxers before climbing into the bed next to Sophia, smiling widely as he held her gently against him. He gently rubbed her back lovingly until she fell asleep. He soon fell asleep after her, keeping his arms around her.

When he felt a pair of lips on him and his body shaking, he grinned a bit and reached up, wrapping his arms around Sophia and flipping them over so he was hovering over her. "Good morning, beautiful," he said as he leaned down and kissed her affectionately. At the sound of Nutella waffles, he laughed a bit. "That sounds almost as good as you. It'll so since we all have things to do," he said with a smirk as he kissed her and got up, slipping on a pair of sweatpants over his boxers though not bothering to put on a shirt as he headed downstairs and to the kitchen.

Sophia squealed as Cody suddenly rolled them once so he was above her. Her lips curled up in a big grin and she giggled before returning each sweet kiss he gave her. When he got up, she did the same. She checked her pajamas and made sure she was looking good before hurrying after him. As they got closer to the kitchen, the nutella scent intensified and she got so excited to have breakfast.

Sophia's mother looked up when she heard the footsteps and smiled at her daughter and Cody. "Good morning, kids. Ready for some waffles?"

"Yes! Oh mom, I have missed your waffles so much. I tried to make them and they just don't come out right. It must be magic." Sophia walked over to hug her mother and kiss her check. She got some plates and utensils out to set the table. She got some glasses and filled hers with milk. "Cody, do you want milk or juice?"

As Sophia filled drink orders, her mother Ann looked to the young man and smiled. She had done her research before the trip and listened to her daughter telling her everything about Cody. From what she had seen and heard, she was very happy for her daughter and impressed by how wonderful Cody was. "I hope you don't mind me using some stuff from your kitchen. Its just been quite a while since I've cooked for my daughter and I thought she'd love to have these waffles again."

"Apple juice is fine," Cody said with a small smile as he looked over at Sophia. He moved over and sat down on a stool at the island. "Don't worry about it Mrs. Miller. You're welcome to use anything anytime," he said happily as he laughed a bit. "Anything that smells as amazing as this deserves to be made almost everyday," Cody added with a smile.

He got up and walked over to the table, kissing Sophia's cheek gently before sitting down. Turning around, he looked up at Sophia's mother and smiled softly at her. "I figured you two could go out and get yourselves pampered...on me of course... Rather than staying here all day," he said as he got up and walked back over to the island, grabbing his wallet and pulling out his debit card.

Ann smiled as she used up the last of the batter to make the final waffle. She washed out the batter bowl and watched Cody as he gave Sophia a kiss on the cheek. The smile she saw on her daughter's face was everything that Ann wanted to see. She knew that Sophia was over the moon with Cody and she was delighted to see that the man made her daughter so happy. She finished the cooking and put the waffles on a large plate. She carried the plate to the table and called out for her husband and son to join them. Then Cody mentioned Sophia and her going to get pampered while he paid. She gasped and looked to him in surprise. "Oh Cody, no. That's too much. You've already done so much for us by flying us here, taking us to the premiere, and letting us stay with you."

Sophia listened as Cody offered to give them a spa day. She then looked to her mom when she tried to refuse. "Don't try to talk him out of it, mom. He's just like daddy in the fact that he loves to spoil us and he's stubborn because he won't let us say no." She walked over to Cody and gave him a kiss. "Thank you, sweetie. We'll go relax while you can get to know Daddy and Andrew." As if on cue, her father and brother walked downstairs for breakfast. Her father was already dressed in jeans and a shirt while her brother was still wearing his muscle shirt and sweatpants.

The family sat down for a nice breakfast and talked about the plans for the day. They were towards the end of breakfast when her dad looked up and motioned to Sophia. "Oh, Soph.. Your friend Devon sent you some stuff. They're getting ready for the Renaissance Festival season and they made a new album. He sent you a new cd."

Sophia grinned at the news and clapped. "Really? Yay! I'm sad I'll miss Renaissance season but you'll have to send my love to them."

Cody simply shrugged with a small smile as he set his card on the counter. "I don't take no for an answer with these things, Mrs. Miller," he said with a smile. Following her over to the table, he sat down in his seat and watched as Sophia's father and brother came down and sat down.

As they began eating, he remained silent as he listened to the family talk, smiling softly at the way they acted around each other. When he finished, he looked between Sophia and her father. "I'm sorry...Renaissance Festival?" He asked, genuinely interested in what it was. He sat back in his seat as he glanced at the two with a small smile.

Sophia looked at Cody when he spoke up and smile when he seemed a little confused. "Yeah. My dad got me hooked on Renaissance Festivals when I was younger and I kept going every year. I eventually made a bunch of friends with some of the performers and workers. I even worked there during a few summers in college. I have a few costumes that I've gathered over the years." She pulled her phone out and searched through her photos before finding one and showing it to Cody.

The picture on her phone showed Sophia standing by a shop and she was dressed as a bar wench. She wore a long green skirt with a yellow bustled skirt over it. Her billowy blue blouse was tucked under her floral bodice that hugged her curves tightly, giving her a tiny waist and creating a nice view of her supple cleavage. She had a mug in her hand and a pirate hat with three large feathers sticking out of it settled on her head.
"What do you think? Isn't that cool?"

"Sophia has always been interested in renaissance history so I knew the first time I took her to the Festival, she would be hooked. Some of her good friends have a singing group that always performs at the Festival." Sophia's father said as he finished off his waffle.

"She's even dragged me along a few times. I will admit, the jousting is pretty cool. I'm not one for the costumes but the fighting is awesome." Andrew said as he smiled to his sister.

Finally, the time had come for the movie premiere. The entire day of relaxing at the spa with her mom and Amelia had helped her nerves a little. They had gotten massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. By the time they had finished, she felt so relaxed and calm. She thought that she'd be able to handle the jitters of the premiere so easily after all of that relaxation. Sophia hadn't realized how wrong she was.

After the spa, they had all returned to Cody's house to join everyone else for getting ready. Michael had brought the children over while the ladies had been away and they had all of their clothes there to prepare as a group. Even Nicholas, Cody's friend and agent, was there to prepare with them. The guys got dressed in one of the bedrooms while the girls got ready in the master bedroom. Slipping into the beautiful blue dress Cody had bought her, Sophia felt like she was in a dream. Cody had curled and pinned her hair up with a dazzling hair comb to keep it out of her face. She had put on some natural toned makeup with a shimmering lipstick to accentuate her lips. Sophia had finished the outfit off with the shoes and jewelry that Cody had purchased to complete the look. Standing in front of the full-length mirror, she looked at her reflection in awe. She truly looked like she was someone completely different. Amelia and her mother had gushed over how beautiful Sophia looked, making the nanny blush.

Once everyone was done, the ladies had headed downstairs to meet the rest of the group. Michael beamed when he saw his beautiful wife and Sophia, the woman that had become like another child to him. Sophia's father and brother stared in awe at the young woman when she appeared, stunned by how beautiful she was. Looking to Cody, Sophia did a little spin and smiled. "What do you think? Does I look fitting for the red carpet?"

They made sure that everyone was ready before heading to the two cars that had been rented to drive them to the event. The entire drive there, Sophia was shaking in her seat. The closer they got to the venue, the more she began to second guess herself. What if she wasn't pretty enough? What if she made a fool of herself? What if people didn't think that she was good enough or pretty enough for Cody? After that thought crossed her mind, she stopped and thought about it. Why was she afraid of getting approval from other people? Cody's opinion was the one that truly mattered and he loved her. Looking to the man beside her, she smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. She was ready for this. And just in time, too. The car slowed to a stop at the beginning of the red carpet and a guard opened the door to allow Cody out first. Following behind him, Sophia let out a slow breath before stepping out of the car and into the public eye. This would be her first appearance in public as Cody's official girlfriend. There was no going back now.

Cody, Mikael, Sophia's father and brother all talked about random things while the girls were gone ranging from sports to movies to music. It didn't seem that long before they were back and ended up having to get ready. All the guys gathered in one room and quickly changed into their attire before Cody left towards the master bedroom. When he walked in, he wasted no time quickly doing Sophia's hair and hurrying out so the girls could finish.

He waited downstairs with the rest of the guys anxious to see what the girls looked like and when they came down, he wasn't disappointed. Seeing Sophiq, he couldn't help but stare in awe just like everyone else at how beautiful she was. "Wow..." He mumbled under his breath as he watched her spin. When she asked how she looked, he smiled widely and walked up to her, taking her hand in his. "Absolutely perfect," he said softly as he kissed her cheek gently.

When they all piled into the car, he sat next to Sophia with a small smile on his face as he held her hand gently. Glancing over, he saw the nervousness on her face, causing him to laugh ever so slightly. "Don't worry sweetheart. You'll be fine. Just don't answer any questions. They tend to take the answers and twist them up to use against you," he told her just as they pulled up. Cody happily got out, a small smile on his face as most attention was turned towards him. He held up a finger and offered his hand to Sophia as she got out, causing them to go nuts. Leaning over, he whispered into her ear. "Just stay with me. Don't answer questions. That just leave pictures," he whispered with a smile as he placed a hand on her back and lead her to the first spot on the red carpet.

Sophia was stunned by the amount of people that was excited to see her. Paparazzi began to take millions of pictures, the flashbulbs almost blinding her. People began to shout Cody's name and call out for photos of them together. Sophia looked over at Cody and grinned, leaning into his hand as it rested on her back. She walked onto the red carpet with him and stopped, posing for a few pictures for the paparazzi with Cody. Everyone wanted to see them together and get pictures of them for their magazines.

During part of the red carpet, Cody went to sign autographs for his fans. Sophia followed him and smiled at the fans there to greet him and take pictures with him. She even stepped forward to take a few pictures for fans. She grabbed a few cameras and phones from fans, taking photos of them with Cody so they didn't have to stretch their arms too far for a photo. Sophia was surprised when a few of the fans even wanted to take pictures with her. Her heart fluttered in delight when she got compliments from Cody's biggest fans. "You look so beautiful tonight," one fan told her after taking a picture with her. "Awe, thank you. I hope you have a wonderful night!" She waved to the fan before moving along to another row of paparazzi and interviewers with Cody.

Stopping for a picture, she smiled and looked to Cody. "Cody, thank you for bringing me. This is just so amazing." She heard a few paparazzi calling for them to kiss for a photo. Glancing to Cody, she lifted her eyebrow to silently ask him if he wanted to give the photographers what they wanted. She didn't mind but he was the celebrity. He would know what would be the best course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.