The Ace Of Spades [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop getting off topic. By the way, could my character have water magic? Also, where do we start?

Holy shit. I just came on now and there were like, twenty, alerts.

I gotta take some time to sift through all these, man.

EDIT : Bad post timing, or good? I dunno. I'm sorry, Yuuka. Wait a bit.

Reactions: IceChateau777
@Torack O great oracle, why doth thou messenger, the Man of Bat, stalks me so? I have yielded no downloads of illegal nature for the past two weeks!

@Excesmyr Yesh, this is open. I really have no intentions to close it anytime soon.

@Yuuka Did you draw her just for the sake of this RP? Prodigious, milady! And her name is... V? Well, let's see dem credentials!

@Russia's Little Girl Dark I agree with Yuuka, that application is sass definitive. But I'm afraid I can't accept Dark (or Night?) as she is. Mind working on her a bit? I mean, it took me a few seconds to realize what you mean by aventer.

.....Well then, this is quite interesting.....I think I shall be joining this group soon ;3 By soon I mean in three days, or something stupid like that. Tip: Don't ask me to finish stuff off. I'll end up doing it next week, because I'm so damn lazy.

@Yuuka
Water magic is probably alright, but just make sure to read about magic (it works way different in this rp than in most)

Here is a very detailed/great post dear Katzenbach wrote explaining this rp's magic, how it's used, etc:

Well magic is produced by drawing mana from the world, which is done by creating a stream or 'network' into the body of the earth, ergo a plane or platform that directly parallels the planet. A network can take any form as along as it is visual, and so the easiest way known would be to take a stick and draw specific symbols on the dirt. Other examples of performing symbology are using chalk to draw on the pavement if you're inside a city, or creating grooves in the sand with your feet. These symbols have generally been accepted as the Eidolons' language, or something of that fashion. Strangely, the Eidolons never used these symbols, nor had they ever been seen drawing mana from the planet, for some reason or another. An alchemist of mankind discovered these symbols and accidentally founded symbology when he mindlessly carved a series of them into the grass as he rested, akin to Isaac Newton discovering the law of gravity. In order to use a certain magic in a successive manner, you'd have to draw multiple times - each symbol is for one use only. Generally, skilled mages draw multiple symbols at one go. However, as it is theorized that you can control the magic and change its direction or shape because you are 'interacting' with the planet and melding your own mana with its own, magic will drain the stamina of its user, in the very same way moving your body vigorously can tire you out.

@Yuuka
Water magic is probably alright, but just make sure to read about magic (it works way different in this rp than in most)

Here is a very detailed/great post dear Katzenbach wrote explaining this rp's magic, how it's used, etc:
Well, well~
You just rang my bell; and I thank you for your stuff.
And Yes; I drew her for this role play.
Her name is either Valbone, Vellamo or Valkyrie.

Name
Cairo Mallen
Race
Human

Karavenn_May_by_Hellstern.jpg

Personality
Cairo absolutely detests complacency and stagnation. He is very much a free spirit and a drifter, which contributed to his departure from home as soon as he came of age. Cairo lives for the "Rush," the adrenaline and excitement of adventure, a natural born thrill-seeker. He also gets bored very easily, which causes him to drift and wander a lot. It's actually become a hindrance since the thrill seeker in him wants him to take unnecessary risks and brave dangers if only to brush close with death. Then again, the loot and treasure from his exploits aren't a bad perk either.

Because of this mindset though, it made him into a brash, impatient brute. He doesn't always think of the consequences farther along the line, just the here and now. He takes on his problems head on and believes most of his troubles can be solved with force.
Cairo left home as soon as he came of age in order to strike it rich, become famous, find adventure. At the age 18 and with no educational background while also being a farmer's son, it was hard to make a name for himself, at least not at first. With nothing but his strength from years of manual labor and the equipment he took from home, he signed on with a mercenary company where he spent the next two years honing his craft: swordplay. It was here, traveled the country satiating his lust for adventure while gaining money and renown. Cairo grew tired of this mercenary work soon enough and saved up enough gold to travel the high seas.

Breaking away from the mercenary group, he traveled to the western edge of the country, where he would sign onto a trade ship, serving as a guard and sailor. It turns out, he took a liking to sailing, more so than mercenary work. Still, the excitement fades, especially after 3 more years. It's the last of his third year as a sailor and he has caught wind of legends revolving around the Yvetian Islands. And surrounding these legends, is the air of adventure. So, he set out for Monsha where he would board a ship to the Yvetian Islands.
Equipment
A large Claymore, the clothes on his back, and a bag filled with his essentials (Food, Rope, Spare clothes, Etc.) along with a waterskin. Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yuuka Gah, damn me for forgetting about that question of yours. I can't thank Xylime enough, that and for reminding me to update the first post with the info.

@FoxFireOfDawn Take your time, mate! I don't know where we'd have gotten to by then, but it shouldn't be worth whole books, at least.

@Excesmyr Accepted; you can post now. What might the ever boisterous adventurer be up to in the grand port town, I wonder?

May I reveal my bio in the game?
I write LOOONG ones.

Biography: Mizierna is a girl who has had a fractured history. Mizierna was born to unknown parents in a small town called Pagan, which was near Leicester, England. They died a year after she was born. Because of that day, she was sent to see someone at a local shelter. Miziernia was treated by a nurse, Miss Sorcha Aislinn Yuletide. Mizierna remembers her nicknaming her "Nemo" at the daycare. Sorcha recalls that Mizierna was a hard worker who often stuck to her guns when talking about a subject.

After staying with Sorcha for two years, she had to keep her in a small, clean house. Mizierna learned how to grow so fast, that Sorcha continued to teach Mizierna at home. By the time Mizierna was ready to go out on her own, Sorcha pleaded her to visit her some other time, but Mizierna had other initiatives to take care of.

When Mizierna was six years old, she could not find top-notch schools around the area. It was still clear that she needed someone to take care of her. As a result, she decided to stay with a vendor man who sold bread to the peasants of Pagan. His name was Augustus Felix Edinburgh and was a well-known "superman" for he gave bread to those who needed it, and allowed the people to get as much as they pleased (as long as the wealthy had ten cents to spare).

Mizierna forgot entirely about Sorcha and was thus into the things the store owner had, such as counting the seeds on rye bread and the like. She knew how to spend her coins (during this time period, there would be small wages). However, the most interesting part was when she met someone with natural mechanic engineering.

A boy named Clancy-Joe knew how to fix cars and to make metallic art (made out of car pieces). Clancy and Mizierna first met during their pre-teen years (Mizierna was 10, and Clancy-Joe was 13) when Augustus was working one Easter. Mizierna eventually grew very smitten with Clancy-Joe and they grew to be good comrades. Clancy-Joe taught the girl how to operate pistols and other weapons out in the alley by the transmitter shops. Sometimes, their clamoring was too loud and caused other people to yell insults at them. Mizierna's hair style was also short enough (at the time) to be considered another boy, so they never found it uncommon to try out mundane weapons.

Augustus rejected his "daughter's" offer to learn mechanic engineering from his son. Augustus also offended Mizierna by stating, "Lassies need to be looking at dresses for weddings and jigs, not working out on twigs and gigs." Upset, Mizierna ran away from the stand and dashed all the way home. She cried on the sidewalk close to Sorcha's house.

By the time Sorcha appeared, she hugged the crying girl and asked her, "What are you doing here, my friend?" Mizierna told her about how Augustus told her that girls couldn't be around his son. Sorcha hugged her and made some clear broth (which was nothing more than boiled water with black-eyed peas and pepper.)

Sorcha had once thought that her own child, whom she promised to take lots of care for, was going to kill the vendor who sold bread. However, this was a huge misinterpretation on her part, as Mizierna came to Sorcha when she was sad. She loved Augustus too, and Mizierna wanted Sorcha to meet with him.

On a Saturday morning, Sorcha and Mizierna walked together to get some bread on a cold January. When Sorcha saw Augustus, she immediately fell in love with how he treated the customers. Sorcha and Mizierna eventually agreed to work with him to sell and make bread with Augustus (Though they performed this duty at home since the cart was outside.)

In fact, Sorcha loved Augustus so much, she wanted to marry him. Sorcha and Augustus finally got married around November 30. As a result, Clancy-Joe became Mizierna's half-brother. When Mizierna was 14, an open miracle happened when the bakery that was doing better than Augustus finally shut down due to the amount of people that gorged down on bread. Thanks to the amount of people that brought loads of money to get bread, Augustus achieved his goal to open his own store. His store was called "L.A's Bakery Shoppe".

Sorcha and Mizierna moved in with Clancy-Joe and Augustus on a sweltering August day as to move out of their dingy house (which had very little to take with them anyway). Sorcha loved the place they moved into, which had a lot of vibrant flowers and wildlife growing from all over the place. Mizierna and CJ, on the other hand, commenced with their mechanical teaching, in which Mizierna learned a lot.

Mizierna was also intrigued about the way CJ made his small works of art. One day, when Mizierna was outside, she saw CJ with something silver and gold in his hands. He then explained about the automaic scarabs that were able to clip yards and to glow in the dark (with a small bulb on their thorax). He was also able to produce small, automaic insects such as scorpions and spiders.

Mizierna wanted to know how to make some of her own just for fun. One night, when the bakery was closed, CJ taught her the fundamentals about how to effectively produce automaic insects. When Mizierna tried it out for the first time, she failed. The second time, it looked almost like a golden beetle (minus the pincers that were on the heads).

Mizierna and CJ often worked together selling bread and making automas together. By the time Mizierna turned 16, CJ had a job of his own and had to take off at about eight o'clock every morning. It was a very low-wage job, getting about nine cents every hour. CJ claimed it was a meat industry around Nottingham, and he couldn't get home until midnight. When CJ got home later than usual, Sorcha had a raging argument out in the alley, for she was aware her husband was asleep. Sometimes Sorcha didn't want him coming into the bakery for the day. Other times, Sorcha understood what her son was going through, and just let him off with a warning.

When Mizierna turned 18, Augustus and Sorcha were the only ones working at the bread factory. The scarabs were able to cut bread with their limbs. Mizierna made some useful improvements by adding neon Christmas light bulbs into their abdomens, which made the scarabs luminescent. They also had blades installed into their systems to make them cut into heavy objects, such as brick and tungsten (which is what the blades were made from). Mizierna and CJ fell in love with each other (it was not as common for brother and sisterly love at the time.) They headed out into the city and got bread from their father's industry.

One day, a biologist named Real came to the Leipzig-Edinburghs household. Real gave a proposal to a $35,000 bag of cash in place of their job. They didn't know what in the world was going on, but they accepted the money and allowed the children to use it at their will. Sorcha believed that Real was pulling them into an offer that they can't resist. She asked the man , "What shall I get out of this?" real didn't answer as it was a birthday gift for their children.

When CJ and Mizierna was working at the bakery to get more money for an elegant home, Real came to them and offered them a trip to South Africa for a mission out in the safari. CJ and Mizierna at first rejected the offer as they didn't know what else to do in the wilderness. However, CJ's involvement with creating automaic mimicry.

Mizierna was galvanized with the extraneous offers that came with the ordeal. The duo eventually agreed to the plan, knowing that the automas CJ composed would come to great use in the wild. When Sorcha found out about what he really gave the family, she was enraged about Real's treat that might cause the disappearance of the children.

Later, Real sent them to a place called Orhmere via a eight-month boat trip to Egypt where a lot of animals lasted and roamed around the premises. The two were hired as animal caretakers, who would save animals from harm and to kill the insane animals to protect the residents from harm. On their way up north, CJ was dealing with a tiger. Real began to keep the tiger at bay with his rifle, but he missed every time he did.

Mizierna witnessed CJ getting mauled on the ground before she had the chance to tranquilize the rogue tiger. As CJ had his gun before he was mauled, he tried to shoot the tiger in a point-blank range. The game master, Real was shot in the head by the point-blank shot. The blood reportedly splattered all over her glasses and her dress (which Real, the game master, got for her as a gift).

Mizierna was so terrified, she jumped out of the motor wagon and dashed on her own towards good land. She made her way to the kingdom as a checkpoint away from all the animals. Surprisingly, all the animals were biomechanically engineered and Mizierna looked at all of her automatic insects she created as an accompaniment for the automatons.

Mizierna created the last-minute scarabs so the animals would live. Somehow, she found herself in a territorial land of the kingdom. She wished to escape, but since Real and Clancy-Joe were now dead, she had to deal with being in an environment of automatic animals. She instead volunteered to work on the animals and engineered on the insects.

She worked at Kynvettspointe park without any kind of permission. Mizierna decided to work on the animals herself until she turned 20. By the time the accident took place, she was way too troubled to work any more on the automatic animals. Mizierna decided to find out what kind of accident took place. With her automatic insects and her equipment she snatched from CJ prior to his mauling. Thanks to the tragedy, she decided to hold bonds to the staff of the park, for she did not know anything else to do.

berneydidnotread.gif

Just messing with ya. That there is rich. Enriching the world of Eidos since 2014, Yuuka? Awesome.

Just wondering, but with automaics and Egypt and tigers... What story is that?

Sunrise of the Knvettian... something...
Ask Malk, and he'll know.

WHAT NOW, WORLD?! IF I BEAR LITTLE FRUIT, I WILL PISS ON YOUR BOUNTIFUL CROPS!!

YUU-CHAN WRITES ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I CAN DAAANCE! AND... Okay, end of rant.

Last edited:
This RP's moving fast! :o

@Katzenbach
My messenger isn't stalking you. It's his way of saying hello

Yeah, I kinda like to go fast at first, then FILLER TIME, then we talk, then somebody dies, then there's a MYSTERY, then we go look for the Crown of Avrihadomann, then we fight, then ROMANCE, then we go fast again.

Sexy Bruce is sexy.

I am almost done with my sheet.

Name :
Krune Vontel
Race :
Human, although sometimes he's mistaken for a demon with his unusually long and pointed nails, plus the way he acts.
Appearance :
ninjas%20weapons%20naruto%20shippuden%20masks%20squatting%20anime%20anime%20boys%20white%20hair%20kakashi%20hatake%20simple%20b_www.wallpapernono.com_54.jpg

Personality :

Anti-social and a bit of a perfectionist, Krune isn't really the person you'd be acquaintances with. He often strays from things that don't harm him, making him a bit careless of others feelings. Once something catches his attention, though, he's seen as being deadly serious and strategic to reach his goal. Sometimes, though, he does seem to take note of what others are feeling and actually care a bit for them.
Profile :
He lived on the outskirts of the city, in a tailors shop along with his mother and father. He grew up learning how to craft bits of clothing from just scraps and soon he wanted to explore the outer world. Of course, he tried to keep it a secret from them that he used to explore and adventure alone, to have a taste of the outside world. To no surprise, then eventually heard the news from one of their customers. She said she saw their son sneaking out the back and darting off in a random direction. They punished him greatly, keeping watch on him every day. One day, he just had enough and left the shop, along with his family.

He survived off of scraps of food and bits of water until he decided to be a 'assassin', as they call it. He trained his skills in the nearby forest, hoping that he could do something his parents would never dream of doing. Once, he saw the corpse of a human in the forest. If he was normal, he would've walked away, but he searched the corpse to find a sword and a couple of other things. He took the sword and practised with it, until he became used to the grip and feel of it. Then, he survived on assassinating people, partly because he needed to use the money to survive and the other because it was his dream to do this.
Equipment :
A bag to store his food in, a waterskin, his sword and another bag hat stores a spare set of clothes, just in case.

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
@Xylime
34ub.jpg

@FoxFireOfDawn
Ohh yea we're getting an RPG party ooh.

His dream is to... kill people...? Fascinating, we could work something with that. Life and death is a theme that fits everything like a glove, after all. Except maybe baby socks. Yeah, definitely baby socks. Accepted!

Krune Vontel has joined the story!

Oh, and since I have been completely failing at the little things these past few days;

Cairo Mallen has joined the story! (Sorry)

YAHOO! I'm awaiting the day that the party shall form.....For it shall be flipping hilarious for me.......and I seriously don't know what's up with me today....I've fascinated myself with my creativity......Now I'm wondering if I should read what others have posted, to get a clear idea of what's going on before actually posting....

Status
Not open for further replies.